Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 03:02 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,333,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
They're the same people.
You people will believe anything. Actually, I would submit there are more people who think Trump is qualified, judging by the numbers of people attending his events, when compared to Hillary's, and the "Yard sign poll" (at least in my area - which includes between here and Chautauqua, NY); i.e., Trump signs everywhere and zero Hillary signs. None!

Or are people just to embarrassed to admit they are for Hillary?

Old 10-18-2016, 08:17 AM

1,683 posts, read 814,010 times
Default ~~> trump’s unpatriotic campaign <~~

The election isn’t being rigged. And the worst the media is doing to trump is covering the things he has said, and the things he has done. Trump’s problem isn’t a conspiracy — it’s himself. His promise to make America great again is backed by a threat to burn it down. There’s much to be said about that, but the simplest point is that it’s fundamentally unpatriotic. It shows how little trump understands, or values, what America has built.

a must read article:
Donald Trump

Old 10-18-2016, 09:55 AM

8,316 posts, read 3,939,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
The election isn’t being rigged. And the worst the media is doing to trump is covering the things he has said, and the things he has done. Trump’s problem isn’t a conspiracy — it’s himself. His promise to make America great again is backed by a threat to burn it down. There’s much to be said about that, but the simplest point is that it’s fundamentally unpatriotic. It shows how little trump understands, or values, what America has built.

a must read article:
Donald Trump
I was making the same point in a different thread. It's becoming very clear as time goes on, that Trump effectively hates the American dream.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:01 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,560,902 times
I worry about Hillary after she wins the election - when I see the threatening statements made by his supporters. The sheriff that he is so fond of and that spoke at the R Convention even tweeted about 'pitchfork and torches time'.

One of his lunatics personally threatened to shoot Hillary.

Trump is a stupid and dangerous man.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:08 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,381,338 times
He's anti-American and unpatriotic. He believes our nation and most everything in it or about it is a disaster.

Vote!

Old 10-18-2016, 10:13 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,381,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I worry about Hillary after she wins the election - when I see the threatening statements made by his supporters. The sheriff that he is so fond of and that spoke at the R Convention even tweeted about 'pitchfork and torches time'.

One of his lunatics personally threatened to shoot Hillary.

Trump is a stupid and dangerous man.
The RWNJ branch of the GOP incited the same rhetoric about Obama in 2008 & 12.

We're in a dangerous society. We can only hope and pray that our elected officials (from ALL parties) stay safe.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:23 AM

1,683 posts, read 814,010 times
Arrow *** Undecided Voters Really Don’t Like trump ***

FORECAST UPDATE - Hillary Clinton has an 93 percent chance of winning the presidential election.

http://i1.wp.com/espnfivethirtyeight...ll&w=575&ssl=1

Clinton currently enjoys a large margin over Trump among a number of key demographic groups including likely women voters (+18 points). Trump continues to lead Clinton among likely men voters overall (+7 points).... Clinton currently leads Trump among women of every age group…. Likely women voters support Clinton regardless of their education level. Women with college degrees support her by a 37-point margin, 62 percent to 25 percent. Among women without college degrees, Clinton leads by a narrower 6-point margin, 46 percent to 40 percent.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-19-2016 at 10:13 AM.. Reason: hot linking

Old 10-18-2016, 10:26 AM

4,513 posts, read 5,063,429 times
How about some tips on the stock market, sports games, etc. ? And where did you buy those rose colored glasses ?

Old 10-18-2016, 10:28 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,205,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
How about some tips on the stock market, sports games, etc. ? And where did you buy those rose colored glasses ?
It's the spiked Kool-Aid they drink every day even every hour.

Old 10-18-2016, 11:04 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,575,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post

a must read article:
Donald Trump
A link to a Vox article that includes a 'Trump isn't running for president, he's running for dictator' message. I'm not a Trump supporter, but that assertion is rich considering every piece that I've read.....even from liberal outlets...reveals Hillary's 'my way or the highway' attitude toward healthcare reform in the early 90's. Where did that get her?...her proposal didn't even come up for a vote. I can already see a progressive response to that....'B-b-b-but look at how she reached across the aisle as a U.S. Senator'. With an eye on the White House for herself, she knew how things needed to look while she was a Senator. That FIRST foray in the 90's revealed the attitude that is core to her makeup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections