Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2016, 02:57 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,253,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
There could be only five people voting for Hillary - she's still going to win.
Certainly seems that way, doesn't it?

But I suspect Hillary voters are in for a big surprise, no matter what the media does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2016, 02:58 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,915,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Most people are so blindly loyal to their party of choice that they'll excuse anything their candidates do. That's why we've ended up with such corrupt people in the first place. Instead of acknowledging our candidate isn't the best, or is corrupt, we attack the other guy. That's done nothing but lower the bar.

I'm of the opinion that this all began with Bill Clinton and his presidency, and has picked up steam. And I voted for the guy.
Oh it is has been going on long before that.

Old 10-17-2016, 03:10 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,997,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Problem is it's seriously in trouble regardless of who wins.

This whole election season has been the great suckage tour, or the parade of idiots. At this point, Homer Simpson has a chance to win.
Actually, I believe once Trump is President.......with my fingers crossed he will become more business minded and put people in place to help build our country. Hillary has already proved she will follow President Obama and continue selling us out. I hear she goes by "Sheria Law" what kind of person would joke about this. Is she not for women, as she says she is. I find Hillary pretending to be for women disturbing, while parading out women who lie to get her elected.

Old 10-17-2016, 03:14 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,747,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
What is wrong with this country? How is this lady in the lead?
don't ever forget this i'm about to tell you.

You have only heard ONE PERCENT of what's really going on, what's really happening. If you really knew all the coverups that have gone on in the last few decades with the 'team' of Clintons, you probably wouldn't be able to handle all of it.

Old 10-17-2016, 03:15 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,715,633 times
Quote:
Because she had a (D) after her name, and between the Democrats and the #nerverTrumpers out there, it's a real uphill fight.

The thing is, most people already made up their minds that the Clintons were thoroughly corrupt, so even if Wikileaks releases emails illustrating just how corrupt she is, it's old news and does not matter to her sycophants.

15,698 posts, read 10,497,075 times
I'll tell you exactly why Clinton is leading in the polls and will probably win the election. Because Hillary is slow and steady. Corrupt, boring, vindictive, icy, and committed to continuing ineffective policies, unfortunately. But steady.

On the other hand, Trump is chaotic and unpredictable.

This election has shown that slow and steady with tried and true stupid ideas beats chaotic and unpredictable with better ideas. I don't think the swing voters are ready to entrust the nation to a chaotic leader.

6,977 posts, read 5,747,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Actually, I believe once Trump is President.......with my fingers crossed he will become more business minded and put people in place to help build our country. Hillary has already proved she will follow President Obama and continue selling us out. I hear she goes by "Sheria Law" what kind of person would joke about this. Is she not for women, as she says she is. I find Hillary pretending to be for women disturbing, while parading out women who lie to get her elected.
Of course she's going to sell out, that's who she is at her core, she's a bought and paid for stooge who is beholden to her special interests....she won't do a single thing for you or your family, if you get any 'gravy' from her, its by accident.

Old 10-17-2016, 03:35 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,405,601 times
Quote:
Amazing what massive media bias can accomplish, isn't it? Every day 1 news outlet might report on Hillarys corruption but 30 of them don't.

Old 10-17-2016, 03:38 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,736,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Certainly seems that way, doesn't it?

But I suspect Hillary voters are in for a big surprise, no matter what the media does.

No, I'm not talking about the media. I'm talking about in real life. She's going to win.

We'll never know if that was an honest win or not, but I'm certain they'll be driving illegals to the polls in droves, losing Trump votes, and other mishaps will take place, and she will win.

Soros didn't choose Hillary in 2008 - he chose Obama. Now he's chosen her. Soros doesn't lose when he sinks millions into something.

I'll be shocked to high heaven if it's any other way.

Old 10-17-2016, 04:20 PM

9,397 posts, read 6,523,427 times
"Every day there is something Corrupt Hillary is doing. How can people vote for her?" you ask. Human stupidity knows no bounds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections