Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 03:05 PM

998 posts, read 665,261 times

Advertisements

Hopefully the mods can sticky this to the top so the Hillary supporters will know where to go when Trump wins on November 8.

All you poor misguided souls that back this nasty, corrupt woman and her network of Belt Way and Wall Street insiders... this is your safe space where you can cry and moan about how life's not fair when she loses the election in a landslide defeat. Meanwhile, the rest of America will be celebrating that the Obama nightmare is behind us and we can start to fix all the mistakes of the past eight years. It really has been an arduous journey to watch the bumbling idiots in Washington completely destroy the economy and health care system.

Mark my words, Hillary will lose this election. Especially now that the public is seeing the outrageous Obamacare premium hikes and are realizing that the critics were right all along. And I don't care what polling says, the silent majority is going to make themselves heard next month. So here is your safe space... I may drop in once or twice just to observe... the liberal whining and gnashing of teeth will be music to my ears!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2016, 03:33 PM

7,542 posts, read 11,574,791 times
Trump is not going to win even Trumps see no path to victory even Texas is pretty close to 50/50

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...tion-forecast/

2016 Presidential Election Forecast Maps

Old 10-26-2016, 03:39 PM

Record early voting turn out in a lot of states means a lot of Democrats are voting off presidential election years Democrats turn out is very low. This is another reason Trump will lose.

Old 10-26-2016, 03:53 PM

998 posts, read 665,261 times
Just wait until Open enrollment begins November 1 for Obamacare. The sticker shock is going to be sending a lot of people who were previously in the tank for Hillary to any alternative out there, which will likely end up being Trump. People tend to be blind to facts until it hits them in the pocketbook... then they wake up and pay attention. I think a lot of people are beginning to realize that 4 more years of having this country ran by economic-illiterate liberals is going to be the end of us.

Old 10-26-2016, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingPops View Post
Just wait until Open enrollment begins November 1 for Obamacare. The sticker shock is going to be sending a lot of people who were previously in the tank for Hillary to any alternative out there, which will likely end up being Trump. People tend to be blind to facts until it hits them in the pocketbook... then they wake up and pay attention. I think a lot of people are beginning to realize that 4 more years of having this country ran by economic-illiterate liberals is going to be the end of us.
What does this have to with this thread nothing

Old 10-26-2016, 04:00 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
Quote:
O'care enroller: "give us more money"
O'care patient/hillary supporter: "but, but but, miss piggy, tax returns, miss piggy".
O'CARE enroller: "um, no, i don't think so. pay up".

Old 10-26-2016, 04:03 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,987,444 times
Either way this will be an interesting thread starting the night of Nov 8, assuming it's still open by then.

Old 10-26-2016, 04:13 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,210,098 times
We'll be partying happily, celebrating Madam President Hillary Clinton.

You may want to your Trump Loser safe space ready, though.

Old 10-26-2016, 04:20 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Hopefully the mods can sticky this to the top so the Hillary supporters will know where to go when Trump wins on November 8.

All you poor misguided souls that back this nasty, corrupt woman and her network of Belt Way and Wall Street insiders... this is your safe space where you can cry and moan about how life's not fair when she loses the election in a landslide defeat. Meanwhile, the rest of America will be celebrating that the Obama nightmare is behind us and we can start to fix all the mistakes of the past eight years. It really has been an arduous journey to watch the bumbling idiots in Washington completely destroy the economy and health care system.

Mark my words, Hillary will lose this election. Especially now that the public is seeing the outrageous Obamacare premium hikes and are realizing that the critics were right all along. And I don't care what polling says, the silent majority is going to make themselves heard next month. So here is your safe space... I may drop in once or twice just to observe... the liberal whining and gnashing of teeth will be music to my ears!

Their faith in the MSM reported polling will be their undoing.

Fine by me.

Old 10-26-2016, 04:23 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post

Their faith in the MSM reported polling will be their undoing.

Fine by me.

Ever notice that only Hillary fans keep looking at the scoreboard as if to say "can't this clock get to 0 already"

such a great candidate she needs to be saved by the wire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections