Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 05:51 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,749,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Well, Trump is not a log cabin Republican, so there is no issue there. They should support him 100%
Trump is a Republican. He is representing the Republican Party. The Republican Party votes on the platform and even the Log Cabin Republicans are saying it's the most anti LGBT platform in history. If they support Trump, they are voting against themselves. The Republican Party is anti-gay, their platform is anti-gay and there is no denying it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2016, 06:27 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,509,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump is a Republican. He is representing the Republican Party. The Republican Party votes on the platform and even the Log Cabin Republicans are saying it's the most anti LGBT platform in history. If they support Trump, they are voting against themselves. The Republican Party is anti-gay, their platform is anti-gay and there is no denying it.
How is Trump anti gay ?

Old 11-05-2016, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
How is Trump anti gay ?
The Republican Party is anti-gay. Their platform is the most anti-gay in history. Trump is a Republican. Trump represents the Republican Party and their platform.

Old 11-05-2016, 06:32 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,647,751 times
Quote:
The Republican Party is anti-gay. Their platform is the most anti-gay in history. Trump is a Republican. Trump represents the Republican Party and their platform.
Really? Because all I have been hearing for the last year is that Trump is a democrat. No, suddenly he is a republican? Then why are the GOP elite NOT voting for him if he is a big solid Republican?

Old 11-05-2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Have you heard Trump say anything anti gay ?

Old 11-05-2016, 06:33 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,557,751 times
Who is "crooked Hillary"?

Old 11-05-2016, 06:37 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,138,019 times
Quote:
How is Trump anti gay ?
I wouldn't think he is, but he clearly said he is against gay marriage. You know, in other words, he needs the Bible users' votes.

Mick

Old 11-05-2016, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Have you heard Trump say anything anti gay ?
He doesn't need to. The Republican Party platform speaks for him. That is his platform, that is what he represents as the Republican Party nominee. I know you know this.

Old 11-05-2016, 06:42 PM

22,511 posts, read 12,057,887 times
Quote:
I find it amusing how worked up Trump supporters get that Hillary is a female candidate. 227 years we have had presidents and every single one of them has been a male even though there are more women in this country than men. 227 years and not a single female president. Not one. Yet Trump supporters are furious that Hillary is a woman. They are so authoritarian in their views that they seem to want her to pretend she is a man.

They will say anything to elect another man, calling her a hag, old, cankles, fat, never mind that Trump is older, much fatter and thinks women are only of value if he wants to sleep with them. 227 years and not a single female president in this country. They would choose Trump, who hasn't paid taxes in decades and likely never will, has thousands of lawsuits to avoid paying his obligations, cheats on his wives and brags about how he grabs women by the *****, multiple bankruptcies, attacking the disabled, minorities and calling women ugly, and still women passively look to their husbands and brag about how they won't let gender be an issue after 227 years. I have no pity for women after this election. It will take another twenty years, after this generation of senior women have passed, before we see this country alternate between female and male presidents.

So, in your fevered imagination you think that the only reason Trump supporters dislike Hillary is because she is a woman.

You are so very, very wrong. If a competent woman was running for president and wasn't dogged by the FBI, she would have my vote---and not because she is a woman. My vote would be based on her record and her platform. In other words, the same criteria that I would use for a man running for that office.

What you're saying is that you're only voting for Hillary is because she is a woman.

If it "takes[s] another twenty years after this generation of senior women has passed" before we get another female candidate for president, then the blame lies entirely at Hillary's (and the dems who nominated her) feet.

I'm not "furious" that Hillary is a woman. I'm "furious" because she is an incompetent, shady and corrupt woman who has the FBI nipping at her heels.

Old 11-05-2016, 06:43 PM

Do you know about this ?

Clinton Foundation Takes $25.5M from Countries that Kill, Imprison Gays
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections