Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 07:28 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,540,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
So, what you are saying is that Obummer cant control the hate filled hillary voters because of the birther movement? Really?
How about staying on subject and commenting on Trump the liar, your messiah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2016, 08:06 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,831,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Obama did lose control and I am surprised the Obama Brown shirts did not drag him out. Actually this is a same event and you Liberals do the same thing as you are doing now. Trump is going to win .

I you were honest Liberals and Progressives do not even believe that Clinton has Commit one crime and has undermined National Security! Concert with Katie , Beyoncé and Jaycee is not a policy. Americans do not a concert they was honesty from the people who run this country!
If roles were reversed the DNC would demand that GOP to drop out.

Where is your objective honesty!

You guys better get your Head out of your.......HRC is truly a wicket evil woman and power is the only reason she wants to be President!

How about sticking to the subject of THIS thread ? I knew one of you would come around and skirt the issue by saying "Yeah, but Hillary is this or that", but how about you answering the direct question about Trump out and out telling HIS crowd a huge lie, and embellishing it even more ?

Afraid to face the truth ? Don't you think the supporters at his rally deserve to get truthful statements instead of lies meant to fire them up ? Do you want to be lied to by your leader ?

Old 11-05-2016, 09:08 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,469,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
Let me add something here, and as I have said in other threads I am a conservative libertarian Republican.

2012 was my first election, but I have been critical of Barack Obama since the 2008 campaign. I disagree with his ideas, I've opposed the vast majority of his policies, I believe he's exercised poor judgement, I think he has failed to unite the country, and he's often gone around congress to implement policy which I believe to contradict the constitution. Our country is headed in the wrong direction.

I have never questioned Barack Obama's commitment to his family, I have never questioned Barack Obama's mental state, and I have never believed that Barack Obama lacked the temperament to be President. In Donald Trump's case, I do question all of those things.

Metro World, you are right. There are many Republicans who agree with me. Yet, there are many Republicans who will vote for Trump and justify their vote by saying he's not Clinton. In my mind, Clinton and Trump are the same on the issues and ethically. The difference is, she's sane and he's not.

Trump is absolutely a pathological liar.

I think Senator Ted Cruz said it best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNRJJsjGdv0
And yet...Cruz endorses him and will vote for him. Cruz is worse than him if that is even possible. Cruz's greatest moment was when he congratulated Lebrun James before mentioning him when he was the chosen candidate.

Old 11-05-2016, 09:21 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,831,265 times
Ted Cruz had ONE shining moment in his entire political career, and that was when he had the integrity and guts to stand up at the RNC and refuse to say the words "I am for Donald Trump". He should have quit there, while he was ahead. Now, he has shown to be a weakling, by cowering down, worrying more about his own neck than doing the right thing.

But at least he had that one moment to be proud of. Aside from that, not a heck of a lot.

Old 11-05-2016, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ted Cruz had ONE shining moment in his entire political career, and that was when he had the integrity and guts to stand up at the RNC and refuse to say the words "I am for Donald Trump". He should have quit there, while he was ahead. Now, he has shown to be a weakling, by cowering down, worrying more about his own neck than doing the right thing.

But at least he had that one moment to be proud of. Aside from that, not a heck of a lot.
Wonder how Cruz can look himself in the mirror!?

Old 11-05-2016, 09:45 PM

Here's a really interesting article about this phenomenon:

Is Donald Trump Losing To A Mastermind Or A Moron? | Huffington Post

Old 11-06-2016, 05:04 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,420,229 times
They haven't cared for the duration of the campaign. It has been brought to their attention that Trump lies over 75% of the time according to fact checkers.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:09 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,279,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
The lies and distortions are so blatant and off the charts that one has to wonder if Trump is not just ****ing insane. As for his supporters, no they don't care but the amazing thing is they claim to despise Hillary because she is a liar...go figure...
It truly beggars believe.
They hate liars but fail to acknowledge all the lies Trump spouts........

Old 11-06-2016, 05:11 PM

7,736 posts, read 5,510,947 times
Trump: The Toxic Divider

Old 11-06-2016, 05:23 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,619,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
How about staying on subject and commenting on Trump the liar, your messiah.
Umm..Obummer is mentioned in the thread title, how the hell is mentioning him going off subject? Now, If I were to mention that Hillary has consistantly lied over and over again for the last 30 years and you are going to vote for her anyways, how is Trump supposedly lying make you get snippy..that might be considered off topic..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections