Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 05:55 AM

51,694 posts, read 25,974,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggT View Post
This has got to be one of the stupidest and waste of time threads ever! Get a life folks!
I wondered how long it would take for someone to post that this thread is a waste of their time. Thank you. I have a five dollar bet riding on it..

FYI, those who don't care for the discussion on this thread are free to join any of the hundreds of other far more fascinating threads. I believe there are still several about Clinton being too sick and weak to even finish out the election, several on satanic rituals, one even on -- It's happening!!! Trump is winning!!! I can't believe it!!!

Go for it.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 11-06-2016 at 06:20 AM..

Old 11-06-2016, 06:02 AM

8,323 posts, read 3,961,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
He's definitely had a couple of public tantrums when there has been bad news for him in polls, and when he had to leave debates that even he knew he lost badly.

But just how bad will it be on Election Night?

I think it's 50/50 whether he even comes out in person for his Election Night event. The fact that he's already planned it as a small, "intimate" event shows that he doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of a big crowd when he loses.
If he loses he may have a tantrum, but I can assure you of one thing. Trump will never forget, never forgive, and will do everything in his power to destroy the democratic system, because he detests anything that he cannot control. We will be watching this guy spreading his poison for years to come.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:05 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,919,612 times
I've been thinking about how this will go down, after she wins, and it is NOT going to be PRETTY. There is no way in the world that Trump will be a man and simply admit he was not elected. He has shown, throughout this election process, that he is very thin skinned, not opposed to slinging whatever mud he can to make a point, and very immature........... spoiled child immature.

I predict he will give his little speech, but it will be full of accusations of fraud and calling for his supporters to rise up and challenge the election results. If you think he has been off the wall up until now, just wait till they announce he lost ! He will be saying things like "They stole the election from us" and "I am going to challenge the results".

IT IS GOING TO BE UGLY, FOLKS, DOWNRIGHT UGLY, GET READY FOR A BUMPY RIDE !

Old 11-06-2016, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggT View Post
This has got to be one of the stupidest and waste of time threads ever! Get a life folks!
So why are you posting in this thread then? To me it must have touched a nerve in you, otherwise why would you take the time and energy to post this comment?

Old 11-06-2016, 06:11 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,149,789 times
He might surprise us. When he lost some of the primaries to Cruz and Rubio, he gave pretty classy (for him any way) concession speeches. Of course, he could have been positioning himself for subsequent primaries, but he is capable of grace, apparently.

And remember, at the end of the day, there is no question that Don likes Hillary and Bill on a personal level, and vice versa (well, at least until June 2015). That way, he can bribe Hillary after 1/21 for stuff that he needs or wants.

Mick

Old 11-06-2016, 06:12 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,441,388 times
Hillary will hold her election night party at the Javits Center in NYC.

Trump has booked the Hilton hotel in NYC for his party??? WTF! Was Motel 6 not available?

Old 11-06-2016, 06:14 AM

13,722 posts, read 9,058,246 times
I take the opposite view of Donald John Trump. I think he will do fine should he lose, say gracious words (for him, at least), etc.

Mr. Trump had stated at one point that he would fight to the end; that he did not want to reflect and think that he did not give it his all in the final weeks, leaving 'effort on the table'. He has not done that. I have been impressed with his energy over this last week. No one can say that he would have lost, if he does, due to lack of effort.

I also imagine that Mr. Trump will rather enjoy, over the next four years, of being on the outside and of being able to say "I told you so", when various events happen (terrorist attack, etc.). He will frequently feel assured that he was 'vindicated in the end'.

He will perhaps start his own TV station (since he was 'fired' from the Apprentice, I imagine he would love to start his own station), write books (well, ghost-written), and perhaps command high speaking fees. He will also work diligently to shine up the tarnished 'Trump Brand', which has taken a bit of a hit.

In short, he will take losing graciously (to the surprise of many, including some of his supporters), shake it off, and continue with his life.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I've been thinking about how this will go down, after she wins, and it is NOT going to be PRETTY. There is no way in the world that Trump will be a man and simply admit he was not elected. He has shown, throughout this election process, that he is very thin skinned, not opposed to slinging whatever mud he can to make a point, and very immature...........actually spoiled child immature.

I predict he will give his little speech, but it will be full of accusations of fraud and calling for his supporters to rise up and challenge the election results. If you think he has been off the wall up until now, just wait till they announce he lost !

IT IS GOING TO BE UGLY, FOLKS, DOWNRIGHT UGLY, GET READY FOR A BUMPY RIDE !
Trump never admits that he lost or was wrong, he learned that lesson many years ago from his satanic mentor Roy Cohn. I think that the fraud accusation will be the easiest tactic, he's already started trying to whip up a frenzy in his hard core radical supporters along those lines. My bet is that if he loses, he will spend his remaining years on the planet seeking vengeance. Trump is an enemy to be feared, because he is a truly sick man with no heart or soul - no compromise, no forgiveness, never forget.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:15 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,561,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
So why are you posting in this thread then? To me it must have touched a nerve in you, otherwise why would you take the time and energy to post this comment?
I believe you're right.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:16 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,561,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Trump never admits that he lost or was wrong, he learned that lesson many years ago from his satanic mentor Roy Cohn. I think that the fraud accusation will be the easiest tactic, he's already started trying to whip up a frenzy in his hard core radical supporters along those lines. My bet is that if he loses, he will spend his remaining years on the planet seeking vengeance. Trump is an enemy to be feared, simply because this is a truly sick man with no heart or soul - no limits, no forgiveness.
You're spot on. He'll but his ego ahead of the good of the country.

Donald Trump is toying with refusing to concede if he loses. That
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections