Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 07:29 AM

6,131 posts, read 8,007,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
I've not heard any logical reason for that. Maybe if he loses, he does not want to taint the Trump brand? This is just as bizarre as the fact that in the waning days, he is stumping in Minnesota, where he has absolutely zero chance of winning. Is he beginning to lose it?
I wouldn't be at all surprised if he booked a lesser venue in case he fails, but has secretly planned for a much larger shindig at one of his properties to be held if he wins. He is nuts, after all.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:39 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,271,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
No goggles needed in North Carolina. In addition to gerrymandered districts, Republicans are once again purging voting rolls. A judge just told NC Republicans to put those thousands of names they just purged off the lists right back on.

Then there are the efforts to restrict early voting in precincts with strong Democratic turnout. Once again overturned in NC.

And, of course, the never ending attempts at voter I.D., something that disenfranchises a disproportionate number of low-income and elderly. Also slapped down by the courts.

Everyone is indeed watching, judges included, this time around.

Republicans are just so mean spirited.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:42 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,534,239 times
Donnie will be upset, nothing that his high priced hookers can't take care of.....I'm sure they'll be on-call.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:43 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,387,749 times
Trump will blame the loss on the Republican Party for not fully backing him.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:57 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,428,974 times
If Trump loses I predict his followers will be marching down 5th ave with torches in hand ready to burn down Trump Tower because he failed them and he has to pay. Couldn't even beat a girl, what kind of tough guy is that.
They will be furious.

Either that or they will retreat to their basements tweeting all night how the elections were rigged.
Meanwhile the riggers will be at Javitz center partying with Hillary.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:00 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,904,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by First24 View Post
Trump will blame the loss on the Republican Party for not fully backing him.
And he would be semi-correct. The party hasn't backed him. At least not as they have other candidates. He should also look at the media as part of the blame. I hope he looses, I just regret that a lying, corrupt, elitist like Hillary will win.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:04 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,229,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Keep high five-ing each other while you can.

If Trump wins, I'll be happy to watch you libs go nuts.

If Hillary wins, I will pray for this country.
No matter which one wins we as a nation are in trouble.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:05 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,534,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
And he would be semi-correct. The party hasn't backed him. At least not as they have other candidates. He should also look at the media as part of the blame. I hope he looses, I just regret that a lying, corrupt, elitist like Hillary will win.
It was his job to get the entire party behind him. He decided to insult his primary opponents (even insinuated one's father was accessory to JFK's assassination). By insulting his primary opponents, he lost support from a significant number of voters in the Republican party. He insisted on being un-PC, outward showing misogyny and bigotry (There goes my African American, your lives suck what do you have to lose?, Muslims want to chop off your head and don't belong in our country, Hispanics are rapists, mocking the disabled).

Old 11-06-2016, 08:07 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,304,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I wondered how long it would take for someone to post that this thread is a waste of their time. Thank you. I have a five dollar bet riding on it..

FYI, those who don't care for the discussion on this thread are free to join any of the hundreds of other far more fascinating threads. I believe there are still several about Clinton being too sick and weak to even finish out the election, several on satanic rituals, one even on -- It's happening!!! Trump is winning!!! I can't believe it!!!

Go for it.
Man! Will I never be able to rep you again??

Old 11-06-2016, 08:09 AM

1,529 posts, read 919,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Keep high five-ing each other while you can.

If Trump wins, I'll be happy to watch you libs go nuts.

If Hillary wins, I will pray for this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections