Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 08:31 AM

1,529 posts, read 915,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
It is surprising he didn't book one of his own spaces. This whole campaign they've been using his spaces to host events, and then those spaces charge the campaign, often for 2-3 times what it would have cost at a Hilton or Marriott.
So! What's wrong with that.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:34 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Trump is already starting his tantrum.

He's claiming Nevada is rigged because of early voting!!!

This guy is an absolutely full blown lunatic. His cronies collude with the FBI to help him win, but when true democracy steps in, it is "rigged".

I sincerely hope he receives psychiatric help after the election.

Donald Trump Says Early Voting Lines Are Evidence of 'Rigged' System | abc7chicago.com

Old 11-06-2016, 08:37 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
He's definitely had a couple of public tantrums when there has been bad news for him in polls, and when he had to leave debates that even he knew he lost badly.

But just how bad will it be on Election Night?

I think it's 50/50 whether he even comes out in person for his Election Night event. The fact that he's already planned it as a small, "intimate" event shows that he doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of a big crowd when he loses.
A better question would be how big your tantrum be when Hillary loses.

Just tired of these tabloided dem "gotcha" BS threads.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:38 AM

1,087 posts, read 781,729 times
Just remember to call a cop -- more calls, from more people, the better. Call local media too, if you see violence about to happen. In a democracy, voting rights and voting results are protected by law (call the law, as said).

Old 11-06-2016, 08:40 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Trump is already starting his tantrum.

He's claiming Nevada is rigged because of early voting!!!

This guy is an absolutely full blown lunatic. His cronies collude with the FBI to help him win, but when true democracy steps in, it is "rigged".

I sincerely hope he receives psychiatric help after the election.

Donald Trump Says Early Voting Lines Are Evidence of 'Rigged' System | abc7chicago.com
Meanwhile, the people who are in line at the deadline are able to vote after the deadline.

It's so insanely irresponsible to claim rigging! It's dangerous and the antithesis of democracy. He shoulders most of the responsibility for his crazy followers acting like lunatics. I really worry about people come Tuesday night.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:40 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Talking Come back on Wednesday morning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joee5 View Post
He won't lose.
The dumb, blind and deaf Hillary supporters will be whining that the election was rigged.
Read the latest Wikileaks regarding an island
We'll talk.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:42 AM

4,713 posts, read 3,469,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
That's what I've read.

So why not use a Trump facility now?

Anyone know?
He doesn't want his supporters tearing it down when he loses?

Old 11-06-2016, 08:44 AM

17,988 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Ridiculous allegations against Trump will drop off like rats on the Titanic once Hillary loses this election Tuesday Night by about 11:30 pm est.

This will save us from 24/7 coverage of the FBI vs the doj, doj vs the Clinton Foundation or CF, the fbi and doj vs Huma Weiner, Huma Weiner vs HRC, Huma aBEDin Weiner and CF and HRC vs the doj, and then ultimately, the fbi and doj vs the Obama administration.

What's going on right now is the fbi is really putting the screws to getting the DOJ on board with the case against the CF. I predict that a new branch of office will be created to deal with cleaning up the years of corruption and crimes committed there.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:45 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Default It will be messy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Trump will start the lawsuits a'plenty flyin' by 8am sharp on Wednesday Nov 9th.
As well as Clinton when she loses. If Trump loses the battle of wills , will continue and a President H. Clinton will be impeached for the any crimes of the Clinton foundation.

What is really disturbing the DNC Knew how fatally flawed HRC is. The DNC is responsible for putting the US in a Constitutional Crisis!

Old 11-06-2016, 12:20 PM

1,529 posts, read 915,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
He's definitely had a couple of public tantrums when there has been bad news for him in polls, and when he had to leave debates that even he knew he lost badly.

But just how bad will it be on Election Night?

I think it's 50/50 whether he even comes out in person for his Election Night event. The fact that he's already planned it as a small, "intimate" event shows that he doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of a big crowd when he loses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Donald knows tantrums..he has the best tantrums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Tantrum huge

Rigged system

Lawsuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
It'll be yuuuge. Believe me, the biggest ever, I know. It'll be so big, you'll get bored with it being so big, and ... and everyone says so... yuuuge. And unfair. And rigged. I heard.. well, just believe me...
What a stupid title for a thread. So you all are secret Trump supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections