Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 10:10 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,639,960 times

Advertisements

Waiting for Hillary Clinton to "win" the election....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 10:10 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,934,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Why do you hate democracy?
We don't hate democracy, that is why crooked hillary should never be allowed anywhere near the WH, she is a career criminal and a traitor to America...

Old 11-06-2016, 10:12 AM

19,792 posts, read 14,006,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Would that be the same constitution that obama has ripped to shreds, side stepped and crapped all over for the last eight years?
I see no evidence of anything that you wrote. Obama adheres to the constitution and anyone who challenged any action of his gets to adjudicate it on court and Obama follows the court's decisions.

Side-Stepping - I think you mean using executive actions, which are, in fact, constitutional.

Meanwhile, you support a candidate who said that if he had the power, he would hack into the private communications of political opponents.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:17 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,235,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
And the superdelegates and the DNC wikiL emails have your answers on the "why".
Hillary supporters don't care for facts, just in as long as she's elected and us all.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:18 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,176,424 times
So, can I take this as your concession that Clinton will win? Because if you thought Trump was going to win, your long posts are moot.

Mick

Old 11-06-2016, 10:21 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,516,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Sure beats Trump presidency.

If the GOP nominated anyone else (esp. Kasich, Rubio or Bush), he would have definitely crushed Clinton. Clinton drew one person she can beat. Sucks, but that's what we are facing.

Speaking of election cycles, looks like the Democrats will have loyal Hispanic electorate for decades to come, thanks to Trump. I mean, how do you increase Hispanic turnout by 100% (Nevada)? That's insane.

Mick
Short of amnesty, ie rewarding law breakers, no party will gain the majority of this group. And if one can't call out illegal behavior, and the reality that more than a few sneaking into our country are criminals and a bunch aren't the best/brightest, well, the river of denial runs long for many in the herd for sure.

Yes, I agree on the clowns kasich, rubio, or bush more than likely winning against hil. But then we'd just have different side of the same coin type nonsense that is obvious to a bunch of people now are bought and sold, don't serve the people but the donors, and these types have been running our country into the ground on many levels and the problems in our nation just keep getting kicked down the road.

As for hil being better than a trump presidency, while we don't have a record of trump in politics other than creating a business that few have done with his level of success and the brains to do it, we do have a record of hil in politics and in my view it doesn't get any worse than her who admitted she didn't know what "C" means as SS.....fbi director called her "Extremely careless".....had the judgement to work with a concussion/couldn't recall things from briefings as SS because of it and didn't have the common sense to take a leave of absence until she was better.....Didn't follow the rules and went ahead with creating a server as SS against the rules with classified info on it and lied about many aspects of it, foundation questions galore, now another fbi look into her and some of her dem buddies like huma, etc. etc etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Hillary supporters don't care for facts, just in as long as she's elected and us all.
That sadly is clear to me now. Elect the one, see reasons above, who has proven themselves in the eyes of a logical/thinking person to be beyond inept and self serving. Heck, even one of her close advisors know the clown she is:

WikiLeaks: Hillary Clinton Has 'The Worst Judgment' | The Daily Caller

Never underestimate the sad judgement of more than a few in the voting herd.

Quote:
So, can I take this as your concession that Clinton will win? Because if you thought Trump was going to win, your long posts are moot.

Mick
We'll know tuesday, I can't predict the herd. But yes, the country could be in for a guarantee lose situation for sure with another inept/bought and sold type.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:28 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,460,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
Oh, I've seen posts from Trump supporters on other sites who promise to occupy the White house lawn with rifles if Clinton wins. It makes me glad I'm not a supporter of a party that threatens assassination of the President-elect just because that person is not their candidate. What a desecration of the Constitutional process!
Ohhh..I would pay good money to see that turkey shoot! Then we'll see what a .306 will do when engaged by multiple machine guns. They'd be combing pieces of redneck out of the lawn for months!

Old 11-06-2016, 10:34 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,760,305 times
Quote:
It doesn't matter . . . . . they have no choice because . . . . .the Constitution?

Mick
We probably don't agree on much. But here's an exception.

There is only two ways she doesn't take the oath of office on January 20, 2017.

Reason 1) She lost the election.

Reason 2) Somewhere between November 8th 2016, and January 20th, 2017, the USA somehow ceased to exist.

CN

Old 11-06-2016, 10:35 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,235,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
We probably don't agree on much. But here's an exception.

There is only two ways she doesn't take the oath of office on January 20, 2017.

Reason 1) She lost the election.

Reason 2) Somewhere between November 8th 2016, and January 20th, 2017, the USA somehow ceased to exist.

CN
Reason 3 - "use your imagination" as to what.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:36 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,460,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
This is not a game.

If Hillary "wins" this election, Wikileaks (who is getting their leaks from
inside the US agencies) will release information that will send Hillary to jail,
other politicians to jail, and perhaps even Obama to jail.

The FBI New York field office, and the NYPD have all the documents on
Weiner's laptop, plus more. Huma Abedin and Weiner are going to jail if
they do not turn witness against the Clintons. There are people in this
country right now with detailed knowledge who can testify.

Even beyond this, there are electronic means in place to release all the damning
information, including photographs and surveillance of various sorts that will
raise embarassment to public shame - this most serious evidence is being
held back until after the election, because much of it will not be revealed if
Trump wins. If Hillary wins, it's all to be revealed.

On top of all that, another layer of resistance exists that is not easily spoken of.
It involves not only foreign spies and operatives within the U.S., but also contractors.
The contractors are often American veterans or foreign veterans and they possess
the highest skills in all forms of covert activity.

Patriots have always protected America. Hundreds of thousands were willing to
take lives and lay down their lives in the name of faith, country, family, and freedom.

Other countries have always protected their own raisons de vivre.
For example, a direct or delivered threat to the Russian Federation may
result in assassination of public officials. That is an historical truth.

This has not changed, and those who believe it has changed are in for a rude awakening
if Hillary Clinton "wins" this election. She will never serve as President, ever.

It is also likely that a legal challenge against DNC, or state elections boards may win
in the Supreme Court, or tie the court 4-4.
Fraud and illegality is real and will be documented.
In the event of such a non-ruling, the individual states are free to honor
the choice of their election, which means some
states may legally recognize the President they elected, not Hillary Clinton.

For reasons such as these, I do not believe Hillary Clinton will ever take the Oath
of office and serve as President of the United States of America.
I've read better fantasy written by 14 year-olds.

You make all these statements without a shred of proof....are you aware that just because you ardently believe something..it does not follow that it is true?

Bolded---Raisins of life?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections