Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 10:41 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,890,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Oh, no that's so sad, they are going to throw them all in jail without due process.
We would have due process if the Department of Justice would of done their job with warrants, subpoenas, Grand Juries and actual bring the book of charges to the peoples court of law.

Former US Attorneys have all agreed there is 95 percent of Conviction.

The DNC, has intentional nominated criminal Candidate that goes back to White Water. The DC is responsible for creating this mess!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 10:45 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,474,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
We probably don't agree on much. But here's an exception.

There is only two ways she doesn't take the oath of office on January 20, 2017.

Reason 1) She lost the election.

Reason 2) Somewhere between November 8th 2016, and January 20th, 2017, the USA somehow ceased to exist.

CN
3.) She wins and is indicted in the future and possibly found guilty.

It gets complicated:

What Happens If Hillary Clinton is Indicted? | Law News

Given the above complexity of the law on such matters, I think it could be a constitutional crises and I believe in more likelihood, other corrup-o-crats would step forward and pressure her to step down and then the lame duck VP will take over.

The article mentions this and I think this is what will happen if she's indicted:

"Alternatively, if an indictment comes soon after Clinton wins the election, she could still feel pressure to step down before she takes office."

Given the fbi looking into this with 650,000 emails in play(!) and who knows what else they have, I think this is all a very real possibility. This isn't all yoga/wedding email stuff/how are you doing emails I'm guessing.....no way, no how, given the odds with 650,000 emails in play from this crew.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:50 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,123,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Reason 3 - "use your imagination" as to what.
We have get this kind of stuff out of our system by no later than January 21, 2017, or else the Secret Service will be knocking on our door.

Mick

Old 11-06-2016, 10:56 AM

6,619 posts, read 5,016,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
3.) She wins and is indicted in the future and possibly found guilty.

It gets complicated:

What Happens If Hillary Clinton is Indicted? | Law News

Given the above complexity of the law on such matters, I think it could be a constitutional crises and I believe in more likelihood, other corrup-o-crats would step forward and pressure her to step down and then the lame duck VP will take over.

The article mentions this and I think this is what will happen if she's indicted:

"Alternatively, if an indictment comes soon after Clinton wins the election, she could still feel pressure to step down before she takes office."

Given the fbi looking into this with 650,000 emails in play(!) and who knows what else they have, I think this is all a very real possibility. This isn't all yoga/wedding email stuff/how are you doing emails I'm guessing.....no way, no how, given the odds with 650,000 emails in play from this crew.
650k is the totality of the emails, not the # emails related to department of state.

Old 11-06-2016, 11:01 AM

16,912 posts, read 10,603,038 times
I doylije Hillary but if they had anything that damning on her they would have released it by now. It makes no sense to do it after the election.

Old 11-06-2016, 11:13 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,474,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
650k is the totality of the emails, not the # emails related to department of state.
yes, I realize that.

Some reports say state dept emails have been found though:

Laptop in FBI's Weiner sexting case had 'state.gov,' Clinton-related emails, source says | Fox News

Regardless if this is true or not, with 650k or so emails, I think the most potentially damaging emails could be outside the state department realm.

Old 11-06-2016, 11:20 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,735,077 times
There's no way that she voluntarily "steps down" if she grabs the golden ring on Tuesday.

I don't care what it is they find, and have proof of. She will force an indictment, followed by trial, then impeachment and vote for removal. All of that will eat up the better part of a first four year term, if not more.

She will not go quietly, and the Clintons are not easily embarrased, nor do they care what anybody else thinks of them. If they did, they would have slinked off to retirement in shame, long ago.

If she is elected, we'll just have to deal with it. I sincerely doubt there would be a second term. If there was, that would mean there is no redemption for the nation anyway.

CN

Old 11-06-2016, 11:22 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,201,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
We have get this kind of stuff out of our system by no later than January 21, 2017, or else the Secret Service will be knocking on our door.

Mick
Okay she should be and and and then .

Old 11-06-2016, 11:23 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,701,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Five Stages of Grief - Elisabeth Kübler Ross
  • Denial Denial is a conscious or unconscious refusal to accept facts, information, reality, etc., relating to the situation concerned. ...
  • Anger.
  • Bargaining.
  • Depression. Also referred to as preparatory grieving. ...
  • Acceptance.
Don't worry, eventually would get through all the stages. Understandable.

^^^^^

Good one !

Old 11-06-2016, 11:25 AM

2,605 posts, read 2,714,636 times
I hope the FBI head gets fired. if the proof is there, show it & do ur job. why inform public
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections