Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 10:52 AM

22,632 posts, read 15,015,078 times

Advertisements

This thread is based on the opinion of two individuals.

I'm looking at more scientific data.

Hillary will win.

Mark my words.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 10:54 AM

95 posts, read 190,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
HC was heavily favored to win in the Michigan primary but Sanders pulled off a major upset.
Bernie Sanders wins Michigan in stunning upset - POLITICO

Her internal polling likely shows she's got problems. She can afford to lose Ohio and Fl but not Michigan too.
Polling showed her up by 26% the day before, LOL, which is why I don't believe in polls! It ain't over till it's over. How many times has the MSM told us that their person has already won so might as well just stay home.

Old 11-07-2016, 10:59 AM

30,775 posts, read 18,542,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
HC was heavily favored to win in the Michigan primary but Sanders pulled off a major upset.
Bernie Sanders wins Michigan in stunning upset - POLITICO

Her internal polling likely shows she's got problems. She can afford to lose Ohio and Fl but not Michigan too.
I agree. I'm not saying that Trump has Michigan, but the fact that Team HRC is pulling out the big guns in Michigan the day before the election (this is supposed to be a "safe" Dem state) shows that its internal polling shows cause for concern.

Old 11-07-2016, 11:02 AM

1,640 posts, read 801,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The average American has an IQ of 96 now. If one doubts that Hillary could win, just look at the last election. We had a POTUS with a terrible first term who was clearly incompetent............yet he was re-elected.

The lower the average IQ of Americans and the more federal dependents we have, the more democrat voters there are.

Dems/libs are intent upon impoverishing America and destroying the middle class to create a permanent cohort of dem voters.
Oh please. That you can say this with Trump on the ticket, and O following GW of all people, is laughable. It's absurd.

There is something very wrong with people who have absolutely nothing to bring to the table then calling others stupid...or young, that's the other one.

Look in the mirror to figure out why Trump is your candidate.

Old 11-07-2016, 11:59 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,366,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joee5 View Post
Contrary to what the polls show, and the "experts" say, I believe Trump is going to pull this off.
The American people are tired of the corrupt government. Comey announcing yesterday that Hillary is in the clear may have swayed the voters that were uncertain. We The People are tired of being lied to and are ready to show the corrupt government just how we feel.
Unless this election truly is rigged, I don't see how Hillary can win.
So in other words, you have zero evidence besides your own opinion but if your opinion turns out to be wrong, then it must be rigged because you couldn't possibly be wrong.

Old 11-07-2016, 12:05 PM

35,856 posts, read 21,273,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
So in other words, you have zero evidence besides your own opinion but if your opinion turns out to be wrong, then it must be rigged because you couldn't possibly be wrong.

told you they are under Trumpnosis

Old 11-07-2016, 12:14 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,841,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

They also mentioned that Hillary is not talking to the voters about positive things and about policies but only accusing and bashing Trump is a sign of desperation.

When they go high, we go low!!

LOL!!!

Old 11-07-2016, 12:20 PM

13,637 posts, read 21,468,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
And you Trumpees wonder where Hillary came up with that "basket" line of hers.

deplorable

adjective de·plor·able \di-ˈplȯr-ə-bəl\
Popularity: Top 1% of lookups
Simple Definition of deplorable

• : very bad in a way that causes shock, fear, or disgust : deserving to be deplored

The way some of you describe a lady really speaks volumes. But I guess you learned it from your master, so it must be ok.

whatever dude, you are trying to sheild her because she is a woman? I may be deplorable but you are a hyopcrite then.

Old 11-07-2016, 12:20 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,841,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post

It has baffled me these last few days, winding down.... Why is Clinton wasting time in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Virginia and New Hampshire???? Those are all dark blue bricks in the wall!
Wouldn't the better use of time and resources need to be spent in Florida, North Carolina, Nevada and Colorado. Those toss-up states.

Is this really a sign, that the media has not been honest with us on the state of the Clinton campaign and they are losing blue bricks, left & right?

Old 11-07-2016, 12:26 PM

29,639 posts, read 16,680,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It has baffled me these last few days, winding down.... Why is Clinton wasting time in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Virginia and New Hampshire???? Those are all dark blue bricks in the wall!
Wouldn't the better use of time and resources need to be spent in Florida, North Carolina, Nevada and Colorado. Those toss-up states.

Is this really a sign, that the media has not been honest with us on the state of the Clinton campaign and they are losing blue bricks, left & right?
In Nevada and Colorado, Congressional candidates on the Republican side are running against both Clinton and Trump. Early voting also says she is way up. There is also a stable Democratic Party in both of those states.

As for why she is in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire, it is because that is where Trump is and that is his "winning strategy".

She is in Virginia because that also helps with North Carolina.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections