Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 05:30 PM

16,731 posts, read 8,722,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
With thinking like this it's sad that you can even vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzmark View Post
Women like you are the reason women shouldn't be in office.
I suspect she is like this leftist feminist loon;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5q7Qe5bGGE

I just feel sorry for her son, as she probably refers to him as ZE and is raising him gender neutral. Thus he will going the many modern feminized boys raised by liberals and/or single mothers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 05:33 PM

1,504 posts, read 854,855 times
A woman? I doubt at this point in her life there is any female left in her....physically or mentally...plus woman are supposed to like men....Hilary made the mistake of saying ....Bill wandered off the reservation....which makes her a hick racist and sexist.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:34 PM

25,881 posts, read 16,600,824 times
Wow. Seriously, so many of these liberals are mentally unbalanced.

I guess I didn't realize an obscene gesture was covered by the first amendment.

I'm pretty sure political signs on your property are covered. This woman is a mother? I hope child protective services interviews her and her child.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:42 PM

25,881 posts, read 16,600,824 times
This broad, man. She either didn't have a father or he was a real noodle.

Old 11-13-2016, 04:48 PM

2,309 posts, read 906,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
As a woman,i want to see the first woman president!

I just get all excited thinking about all the disgruntled men mad because a woman will lead the most powerful nation on Earth!

Last the last election revealed lots of racism,this one will reveal a lot of misogyny.
Half of it is on CD.

I do not think she is a great candidate,or even honest,but hey we have something in common.

Gender!
Isn't that sexist? What if I said I voted for President Trump because he's a man? Whatever happened to voting for someone because you agree with the policies he/she promotes?

Last edited by Maccabee 2A; 11-13-2016 at 05:04 PM..

Old 11-13-2016, 04:50 PM

27,239 posts, read 15,415,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
when you can prove the corruption... aside from what is the NORM in Washington- because I will admit it's a mess in DC---- but she is equal in partnership...but not enough to be singled out-- No can do--

Did you want a President that destroys evidence after it has already been subpoenaed?

Old 11-13-2016, 04:51 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,740,150 times
Quote:

I just get all excited thinking about all the disgruntled men mad because a woman will lead the most powerful nation on Earth!

Last the last election revealed lots of racism,this one will reveal a lot of misogyny.
Half of it is on CD.

I do not think she is a great candidate,or even honest,but hey we have something in common.

Gender!

How does it feel to have wasted your vote because you think the USA would benefit from a vagina, your rationale, in the White House?

Old 11-13-2016, 04:54 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,640,073 times
Quote:

Half of it is on CD.

Gender!
my 8 year old said the same thing. But to tell you the truth, 10^12 debt had more to do with my vote then gender. How people can live with themselves doing that to our great grand children is tells me something about us.

Not sure how liberal justify giving away money we don't have. Insanity or stupidity?

Old 11-13-2016, 05:16 PM

237 posts, read 246,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I suspect she is like this leftist feminist loon;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5q7Qe5bGGE

I just feel sorry for her son, as she probably refers to him as ZE and is raising him gender neutral. Thus he will going the many modern feminized boys raised by liberals and/or single mothers.
It's not 'peaceful' but she stopped in front of his house to cuss at him and give him the finger because of a sign he had? How immature are adults these days? Who cares what sign someone has in their yard? There are too many crazies in this world on both sides. Thankfully they're all in the minority.

Old 11-13-2016, 05:32 PM

10,267 posts, read 6,363,948 times
As a Sanders supporter, I only voted Hillary because she wasn't Donald Trump. I don't care if the candidate is a woman. I would vote for a man before I voted for a woman like Palin or Backman. Probably, a lot women might have felt that the man Donald Trump was better than the woman Hillary Clinton for their own personal interests. I do not share their views as a former Independent of 30 years, now Democrat. Republican agenda is not in MY best interests (Hello, Rust Belt voters), especially as the mother of a gay daughter married to a Latina, and as a Senior myself. Call me a "Melted Snowflake" if you wish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections