Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 02:26 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,730,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Are you seriously suggesting that there are no better women than Hillary? I don't support Trump either and that is why he won't get my vote either. Now I am 100% sure that I never said wait for a perfect woman, voting for Hillary simply because she is a woman is rather limited in ones thinking. Hillary is also a demonstrated liar. She also has a record of many undesirable traits. How many women has Trump had to pay off like the Clintons?
As for not paying contractors. Was the work done to spec? Was it done on time and as per contract? I don't know. I have withheld payment from contractors before. Poor quality and not to contract matter. I wouldn't mind the Fed not paying contractors for not meeting contract a bad thing.
Trump has not paid hundreds of contractors.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn

We have had 43 presidents and they are all men. I love this "undesirable traits" description. You mean lying? Trump lies constantly.

Does Donald Trump Get a Pass on Telling Lies Because He's a Man? - NBC News

Corrupt? Trump has a foundation that has never been certified, so they have never been audited. The Clinton Foundation is fully certified and met all audits. Trump hasn't contributed to his own foundation in almost a decade but he has used it to pay the Florida AG and to buy a big picture of himself. Don't forget that Trump is being sued by two states for Trump University and those cases begin next month.

Trump brought his mistress on a family vacation with his first wife. He bragged about trying to cheat with a woman while his third wife was pregnant. His opinion of women in general is quite low. Feel free to support that but women should never complain again about their lot in life when they support Trump. It's like evangelicals supporting Trump. If even they don't believe in their rhetoric, they shouldn't expect us to believe it either. I never want to hear whining from women or evangelicals again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKmhK8G--7c
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 02:30 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,776,791 times
I have no issues whatsoever with a woman being the president. Just NOT this one, not Hillary. She is disgusting, nasty old rotting hag of a corrupt liar. If she wins, it's a free for all the commit crimes at the highest level, all across this country.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:30 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,020,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump brought his mistress on a family vacation with his first wife. He bragged about trying to cheat with a woman while his third wife was pregnant. His opinion of women in general is quite low. Feel free to support that but women should never complain again about their lot in life when they support Trump. It's like evangelicals supporting Trump. If even they don't believe in their rhetoric, they shouldn't expect us to believe it either. I never want to hear whining from women or evangelicals again.
Ok, so I should vote for the carpet-bagger who I don't respect as a woman, simply because she's a woman, or I can't "complain about my lot in life"?

Hmmm, quite the conundrum.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:31 PM

7,272 posts, read 4,219,899 times
don't vote for ovaries in the oval office - vote for someone that has the balls to get stuff done.

(said by woman speaker at trump rally)

Old 11-07-2016, 02:31 PM

15,538 posts, read 10,521,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
As a woman,i want to see the first woman president!

I just get all excited thinking about all the disgruntled men mad because a woman will lead the most powerful nation on Earth!

Last the last election revealed lots of racism,this one will reveal a lot of misogyny.
Half of it is on CD.

I do not think she is a great candidate,or even honest,but hey we have something in common.

Gender!
Lol, your post reveals a lot of misandry. This election has been more fun than a barrel of monkeys, I don't want it to end.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:34 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,890,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump has not paid hundreds of contractors.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn

We have had 43 presidents and they are all men. I love this "undesirable traits" description. You mean lying? Trump lies constantly.

Corrupt? Trump has a foundation that has never been certified, so they have never been audited. The Clinton Foundation is fully certified and met all audits. Trump hasn't contributed to his own foundation in almost a decade but he has used it to pay the Florida AG and to buy a big picture of himself. Don't forget that Trump is being sued by two states for Trump University and those cases begin next month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKmhK8G--7c
Once again. Not a Trump supporter. It isn't an either or choice unless we allow it. I don't care what Trump has done or not done. He doesn't get my vote.

I care that someone says Hillary is worthy of a vote simply because she is a woman. What if I said That white guy gets my vote because he is a white guy?
I don't care that all but one previous president was a white male. I want someone other than a lying corrupt candidate which both Hillary and Trump are.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
I have no issues whatsoever with a woman being the president. Just NOT this one, not Hillary. She is disgusting, nasty old rotting hag of a corrupt liar. If she wins, it's a free for all the commit crimes at the highest level, all across this country.
Thank you for proving my point. Trump is older than she is. A hag? Glad to hear you never plan to age. And after this, it will be a long time before there is another female candidate and if you are honest, you know it. This kind of superficial judgement between men and women is why there has never been a woman president in 227 years. Apparently the woman needs to be educated but also sexually appealing to both men and women. As for lying, Trump has lied far more than Hillary but of course, you think she is a "hag" at 69 while he is virile at 70.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:43 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,020,196 times
Quote:
I care that someone says Hillary is worthy of a vote simply because she is a woman. What if I said That white guy gets my vote because he is a white guy?
Of course that would be wrong.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:44 PM

4,259 posts, read 3,181,121 times
I can think of many women that I would like to see as President. Just not this one!

Old 11-07-2016, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Once again. Not a Trump supporter. It isn't an either or choice unless we allow it. I don't care what Trump has done or not done. He doesn't get my vote.

I don't care that all but one previous president was a white male. I want someone other than a lying corrupt candidate which both Hillary and Trump are.
They already do.

The embrace of Donald Trump by America’s white nationalists has been one of the most surprising and unsettling threads in the 2016 campaign. The celebrity New York developer has been endorsed by the nation’s most prominent neo-Nazis, as well as both current and former Klansmen.

How White Nationalists Learned To Love Donald Trump - POLITICO Magazine

The White Nationalists Who Support Donald Trump - ABC News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections