Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 03:11 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,050,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Of course it is. And women are calling Hillary a hag. I would love to see these women saying it. I would love it if these same women were called hags. I would love them to be spoken about using the exact terminology they use. I wonder if these women have daughters, nieces, sisters, mothers that they would like to be called these same things. These women are exactly why there has never been a woman president or vice president. The men have trained the to wait for perfection knowing full well that perfection doesn't exist and they can always wait to demonize the next woman. It's very easy when these women are so malleable.
Just when I thought your words couldn't get more offensive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

9,026 posts, read 13,915,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Perhaps Sarah Palin should have had the top spot for Rs again. At the least, she has far less of a history of corruption and utter incompetence than Clinton. Not to mention in better health. And of course the liberals wouldn't have gone all misogynistic on her, right?
Nope,Palin limited a woman's right to choose.

21,991 posts, read 15,799,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
And voting for a woman, only because she is a woman, instead of a man is sexism.
Call it anything you like. If only women were president and vice president for the past 227 years, men would say "call it anything you like, I really don't care, I'm voting for a man to represent me." Men would not tolerate this and would openly laugh at you for your defense of 100% of all office holders in U.S. history being female. Women are very easily manipulated, obviously.

14,268 posts, read 19,016,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
As a woman,i want to see the first woman president!

I just get all excited thinking about all the disgruntled men mad because a woman will lead the most powerful nation on Earth!

Last the last election revealed lots of racism,this one will reveal a lot of misogyny.
Half of it is on CD.

I do not think she is a great candidate,or even honest,but hey we have something in common.

Gender!
The only thing I have in common with Donald Trump is that I use the word "unbelievable" a lot. I think my hands are a lot smaller than his, however. I know my bank account is!

I voted for Hillary Clinton because she is smart and will get the job done, not because she is perfect, but mostly because the thought of Donald Trump being Commander in Chief frightens the out of me.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Of course it is. And women are calling Hillary a hag. I would love to see these women saying it. I would love it if these same women were called hags. I would love them to be spoken about using the exact terminology they use. I wonder if these women have daughters, nieces, sisters, mothers that they would like to be called these same things. These women are exactly why there has never been a woman president or vice president. The men have trained the to wait for perfection knowing full well that perfection doesn't exist and they can always wait to demonize the next woman. It's very easy when these women are so malleable.
Never saw anyone call Trump a geezer.

I wonder why.....

Some women are male identified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Just when I thought your words couldn't get more offensive.
If you think my calling out women in this election is offensive, then you haven't seen what women say about other women. You should have been paying attention, or maybe you just don't care. Which is why women just keep getting walked over and don't even notice.

22,592 posts, read 12,165,826 times
Quote:
Hag.....a word used for old women traditionally.

Hmmm,seems like misogyny
But it's alright to call an older man an "old coot", "old geezer" or an "old fart", for example?

Hmmmm...seems like misandry.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:15 PM

Oh,I would have voted for Carly Fiorina if she was nominated. Same with Elizabeth Warren.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Never saw anyone call Trump a geezer.

I wonder why.....

Some women are male identified.
I think women trash other women in an effort to seek approval by men. Men laugh and the shared insults give the women comfort that the men won't say that of them. Never mind that the men will say the same thing about them when they're not around if they are so inclined.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:20 PM

16,859 posts, read 8,821,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
So we need to embrace Hillary who is arguably one of the two worst choices ever? She is a liar, her decision making is deeply questionable. In fact the FBI delivered a scathing rebuke of Hillary's decision making in regard to her private server and email handling. If that had been Trump, or really anyone else, that would have been a kiss of death. As little as 20 years ago someone like Hillary or Trump would have been laughed off the stage.
Correct, and your post doesn't even spell out how horrible her judgment really is. As SoS, Hillary helped to undermine our best Arab allies, Hosni Mobarak in Egypt. Then the Muslim Brotherhood took over. Thousands of religious minorities perished because of that insane decision, such as the Coptic Christians that were slaughtered. I wonder if all the dead women would want to vote for Hillary just because of her gender?

The so called "Arab Spring" she helped bring about turned into a nightmare with the whole of the Middle East being in turmoil.

Lets not forget taking out Muammar Gaddafi in Libya (which she bragged about) was another colossal mistake.
That led to the radical Islamic's taking over, and the resulting terrorist attack in Benghazi. I'm sure the mothers and sisters of the guys killed are not voting for her, despite that Hillary is a woman.

Then there was Assad in Syria, and she along with Obama knew that if they tried to undermine him like they had with the other leaders I mentioned, he would wind up dead. Obviously Assad also knew this and was going to do anything he could to retain power and live. However the only way for him to fight off the Obama/Hillary backed rebels was to use WMD's against them. So Hillary and Obama "made a red line in the sand" which gave the rebels a false sense of protection. Assad called their bluff, and many died a horrible death from chemical weapons. Hillary and Obama did nothing despite having issued a hollow threat. I wonder if the women and the daughters who were killed would have voted for Hillary because she is a woman?

I could go on and on("Russian Reset", etc.), but I suspect even if the OP was not aware of these facts, it wouldn't make a difference.
She will want to vote for a woman in the same selfish way blacks overwhelmingly voted for Obama, because of race.
That is the textbook definition of sexism and racism, is it not

`
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections