Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 08:22 AM

3,538 posts, read 3,741,604 times

Advertisements

I just hope he doesn't turn America into a timeshare. Gotta watch those real estate guys.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:23 AM

11,411 posts, read 7,822,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily24 View Post
i agree with this.
The dems shot themselves in the foot running clinton. It was the ultimate entitlement nomination.
They didn't learn what the groundswell of support for obama in 2008 was really about and they paid the price.
Well, we may all pay the price in the end but such is american politics.

I said months and months ago that she was a lousy candidate, also that people were tired of dynastic politics.
I feel like cassandra now.

But hey, the sun still came up this morning and it is going to be a beautiful day in my lovely neighborhood.
Best of all, this miserable election is over.

Yay!

+1000

Old 11-09-2016, 08:24 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,738,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free-R View Post
I just hope he doesn't turn America into a timeshare. Gotta watch those real estate guys.
If he did, he wouldn't pay for it.

59,216 posts, read 27,416,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Whether Trump succeeds or not, the saddest thing is that we as a nation have elected an admitted sexual molester , a proven pathological liar, and a guy who admits to deliberately walking in the dressing rooms of young naked women to get some views .

Trumps policies cannot cover up the act that he is a moral degenerate a majority of Americans agreed to elect to lead them . That is a sad commentary on the morality of this (supposedly) Christian nation .

And spare me the HC is a criminal BS . She sucked , but not a single person who makes these claims can show where she has ever admitted to a crime as Trump did, been charged with a crime, been convicted of a crime , or found by any investigation to have committed criminal acts . ( For clarification, "Rush said so" is not proof ).

Own the fact the we as a nation elected a pervert and a moral degenerate to POTUS without the HC bull manure as an excuse .
I love the hypocrisy of the left. All of a sudden they have "morals"

Where have you been for the past 50 years when dems have demonized morals to the point where they hardy exist?

You NOW care about women being seen nude.

Where are you on the NC issue about males being able to walk into elementary, middle, and high school girls rest room ANYTIME they WANT, and the screening to allow it and the dems supporting it?

When Bill Clinton was raping and forcing women, "it is about sex, who cares"

NOW, because it is a repub,

"walking in the dressing rooms of young naked women" You don't know much about beauty pageants, do you?

This happens all the time.

I suggest you save you sanctimonious attitude and look at the BIG picture.

555 posts, read 618,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
No, we just hate Trump and Trump supporters. More than half the country hates them.
crazy reading these boards and some of the papers, as much as people wanted to paint trump supporters as deplorables, racists and bigots, and unwilling to accept the results, it's the Hillary supporters that are truly just filled with hate and unwilling to accept that Trump was chosen by the people.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:25 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,729,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Christians should just stop talking. Trump is being sued by two states for Trump University, ripped off hundreds of contractors, cheated on his wives, etc. Evangelicals don't believe their own rhetoric, we shouldn't waste time listening to them anymore.
Agreed.
It had been clear for a long time that the evangelical right had little, if any, moral compass.
They've used their "faith" as a get-out-of-jail free card to excuse the most hypocritical and heinous behavior.
In complete contradiction of perhaps the greatest commandment, they show love for no one but themselves, certainly not the least of these in this country.

If nothing else, this election has proven that the evangelical right deserves nothing more than complete contempt.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:28 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,504,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiep83 View Post
crazy reading these boards and some of the papers, as much as people wanted to paint trump supporters as deplorables, racists and bigots, and unwilling to accept the results, it's the Hillary supporters that are truly just filled with hate and unwilling to accept that Trump was chosen by the people.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:29 AM

206 posts, read 215,925 times
Let's not be calling people white trash rednecks. That is deplorable and rude. My dad was a blue-collar worker, and he was one of the finest men you could ever meet - he had integrity, kindness, and honesty - and he raised his kids to be the same.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:30 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,738,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Agreed.
It had been clear for a long time that the evangelical right had little, if any, moral compass.
They've used their "faith" as a get-out-of-jail free card to excuse the most hypocritical and heinous behavior.
In complete contradiction of perhaps the greatest commandment, they show love for no one but themselves, certainly not the least of these in this country.

If nothing else, this election has proven that the evangelical right deserves nothing more than complete contempt.
Exactly!!!

Old 11-09-2016, 08:32 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,740,531 times
this is what happens when the Cubs win the world series, it breaks the universe!! LOL

seriously, saw this coming a mile away. You can't just step on and ignore working class people and send all the prosperity to a select few and expect that the people won't rise.

So that's that, Melania is first lady
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections