Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 09:23 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BespokeOne View Post
I don't have hope. I dislike Trump intensely and am horrified that he was elected. He chases women, brags about assaulting them and his racist attitudes are worse. The country is on the downhill with Trump's election.
Your tears are delicious.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:24 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
I'll take a pervert who will make my bank account grow as apposed to someone who would quite frankly be just like every other president since Reagan. They all sucked a big one.

Says enough right there . Molesters are OK as long as they line your pocketbook . As I have said, half of America willingly chunked their morals aside to vote for an admitted sexual molester . And these same folks are the ones making noise about the moral decline of our country. LOL

In addition, blue collar workers tired of the rich sticking it to them voted for a rich guy who is going to cut taxes on the wealthy and shift the burden to them , and elderly people worried about their future voted for the guy that will work to cut the SS benefits and refuse to do anything to keep SS solvent .

Logic is not a hallmark of Trump supporters . This election was fueled by unreasoning hatred that overran reasoned and ethical thought . Trumps biggest asset was his willingness to appeal to this hatred when others shunned such support

Last edited by wallflash; 11-09-2016 at 09:36 AM..

Old 11-09-2016, 09:26 AM

1,185 posts, read 804,713 times
I hope he does what he says. We need to keep our jobs for the American people instead of people from outside. I'm all for good talents but the H1B visas need to serious halt.

My fellow Americans are suffering here.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:30 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,754,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Says enough right there . Molesters are OK as long as they line your pocketbook . As I have said, half of America willingly chunked their morals aside to vote for a mm admitted sexual molester . And these same folks are the ones making noise about the moral decline of our country. LOL

In addition, blue collar workers tired of the rich sticking it to them voted for a rich guy who is going to cut taxes on the wealthy and shift the burden to them , and elderly people worried about their future voted for the guy that will work to cut the SS benefits and refuse to do anything to keep SS solvent .

Logic is not a hallmark of Trump supporters . This election was fueled by unreasoning hatred that overran reasoned and ethical thought . Trumps biggest asset was his willingness to appeal to this hatred when others shunned such support
You still don't get it. The American people are concerned with theirs and their families lively hood. Nothing else is relevant.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:33 AM

17,582 posts, read 13,362,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiley View Post
that seems to be the future meme, but reality is trump voters voted based on love, they love this country and what it could be, but both political parties lost interest in helping us a long time ago. Maybe this works, maybe it does not, but we felt it was worth a try to save the middle class and those who would like real opportunities in life.
amen!

Old 11-09-2016, 09:38 AM

1,185 posts, read 804,713 times
Live concession speech.

Live Breaking News Video | Streaming Video Coverage | Fox News

Old 11-09-2016, 09:40 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
LOL, you are whooped Kaine. You idiot.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:41 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
You still don't get it. The American people are concerned with theirs and their families lively hood. Nothing else is relevant.

I get it . I am just saddened by the level America has become willing to stoop to . I have had people today admitting that many Trump voters were ashamed to admit it and keeping quiet , which says volumes about their choice . There are people here admitting they have no concern for putting a sexual predator into office as long as it gets them some more money in their pockets . Others voted based on nothing but hatred .

I get it . I think the moral leap off the cliff is just sad .

Old 11-09-2016, 09:41 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Oh, she's back to Rodham-Clinton again. That didn't take long.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:45 AM

59,086 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
You can never claim morals again. For years we've heard about the cheating husband, the sexual assault and you chose exactly that guy. You chose the guy married three times, that cheated on his wives, bragged about assaulting women, said STDs were his personal Vietnam. You never get to talk about morals again.
"You never get to talk about morals again."

For a party that hs NONE, you have LOT of room to talk!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections