Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2016, 04:30 PM

7,272 posts, read 4,221,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I think the part I have a problem with is the Nazi rallies where Trump tells his supporters all kinds of lies and they chant and roar.
I just attended a Trump rally today with chants and roars. What lies do you allege he is telling ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 04:31 PM

47,000 posts, read 26,047,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Yet people come from all over the world to attend our universities and receive health care in our hospitals.
Providing healthcare and education for those with means has never been much of a challenge, has it?

Old 11-07-2016, 04:31 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,050,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
Please do!
Let's pick the most recent case, one that has finally been confirmed by the Clinton Campaign so I know you won't try blaming it on the Russians.

During Hillary Clinton's tenure as SoS she admits that her "foundation" accepted $1 million dollars from Qatar. Her campaign and foundation previously denied it and lied about it but the recent Wikileaks documents proved them wrong so they've admitted to it.

Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept | Reuters

Not only does this clearly go against the agreement that Hillary Clinton signed when she was SoS but her "foundation" didn't disclose this gift as everyone agrees they should have.

Since you're "With Her" maybe we should look at a few things about Qatar...

Qatar is ruled by Sharia law, in Qatar it's not only legal but publicly accepted to throw gay people off of roofs, stone women who have been raped and honor kill young daughters who run away from their arranged elderly husbands.

Should Hillary Clinton be accepting million dollar gifts in exchange for political favors from countries with laughable human rights records like Qatar? Please, don't dismiss this because it didn't come from your preferred source, it's 100% proven FACT and the Clinton campaign has openly agreed that it took place.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:32 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,682,785 times
If crooked Hillary gets elected she won't fix anything.
She would be back in 4 years to tell you she needs four more years to do what she couldn't do in 40 years.
The only thing that she will make greater is her bank account.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I think the part I have a problem with is the Nazi rallies where Trump tells his supporters all kinds of lies and they chant and roar. Praying I never have to see another one of these atrocities in the news again.
So all Trump supporters are Nazis?

Old 11-07-2016, 04:35 PM

11,285 posts, read 11,050,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Insulting and offensive to say that our Great Country isn't great.

This country is the greatest on Earth.

But idiot Trump knows how to insult, doesn't he?
LOL! Had Obama used that as his tag line instead of Hope and Change in his first presidential election you would have cheered him on and thought quite highly of the phrase. Pure comedy!

It's only insulting to you because of who said it.

18,046 posts, read 27,497,200 times
Hillary has finally embraced Make America Great Again too.

She said it today, First we're gonna get up, then we're going to shrill shrill shrill!

Remember when she was denouncing the trashing of our Nation's state of being? How dare Trump imply that we are knocked down?

I do.

She's flopping like a fish,

I think America was pretty great from the time Winston Churchill had a talk with us up to somewhere into the mid to later 60s. Then the Rs and the Ds got out of hand with the division, driven by fear.

36,666 posts, read 67,596,324 times
"Great" is code for White.

This^ regressive, backwards mindset is my problem with the Trump campaign slogan.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:37 PM

36,666 posts, read 67,596,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
So all Trump supporters are Nazis?
They act like it.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
"Great" is code for White.

This^ regressive, backwards mindset is my problem with the Trump campaign slogan.
When was the code word list released and can we all get a copy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections