Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2016, 04:38 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,049,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
They act like it.
So all Trump supporters act like Nazis?

I just want to make sure I fully understand what you're saying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,427 posts, read 1,187,522 times
Default Good luck with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Ridiculous. You're deliberately lumping legal immigrants and illegal aliens together. That's an insult to legal immigrants. They obeyed our immigration laws and patiently awaited their turn to come here...
Immigrants, period. They work hard. Or, at least they do until they've got the "American way" bred into them or their offspring. After that, we have to send for more.

It CRACKS ME UP that, just as the largest population group-baby boomers-gets to the age where you're going to have to start taking away their drivers' licenses and wipe their arses-the country wants to throw out the largest demographic willing to do this and other sheety work for low pay.

Good luck building and staffing America in this day and age at the prevailing wages that employers are offering, with American citizens.

Oh, and if American workers want more pay and better working conditions, why don't they union up and fight for themselves instead of pathetically hoping that REPUBLICANS (of all people) and a spoiled rich kid who didn't pay his bills but plays the fool wearing a gimme-cap with his suit and tie, will save their bacon. It's pathetic!

46,987 posts, read 26,047,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
If you live in America why wouldn't you want it to be better than it is today?
The slogan is fine. "Strength through Joy" was a nice slogan, too. It's almost as if you have to look beyond the slogan to evaluate a politician.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:41 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,491,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
If you live in America why wouldn't you want it to be better than it is today?
Who says progress isn't a goal. Just don't insult the country. We're going to continue to be great regardless of what the Orange Idiot says.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:46 PM

11,280 posts, read 11,050,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
When was the code word list released and can we all get a copy?
Just like the term "thug". If a white person uses it, to a liberal, he has to be referring to a young black male.

Libs have a whole different dictionary.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:48 PM

36,664 posts, read 67,596,324 times
Quote:
So all Trump supporters act like Nazis?

I just want to make sure I fully understand what you're saying.
Yes. They act like brainwashed, rabid hatemongers who appear to worship Donald Trump.

It's scary.

1,400 posts, read 865,329 times
It seems that most of the Hillary supporters on this forum don't really like her at all, they are just scared of Trump because he will bring real change... change that is a threat to the status quo. Some people have become so adapted to the PC culture, that they are fearful of anyone that talks off script. Trump may ruffle a few feathers, but there is no doubt that he loves this nation. He is tired of seeing Americans take a backseat to special interests. He is sick of seeing food stamps go up, while wages go down. He is sick of seeing good jobs deported at the same time slave labor is imported. He is sick of America giving away billions in foreign aid to countries that hate us. He is sick of accepting refugees that hate our values. He is sick of the division and our crumbling infrastructure. It is time to put America first, and that is why Trump has my vote.

7,068 posts, read 6,478,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
"Great" is code for White.

This^ regressive, backwards mindset is my problem with the Trump campaign slogan.
oh good grief.....

The PC/banning word police are out on this thread now.

Tell us, oh keeper of words and context in all cases, lover of the book 1984, what other words can you twist into a warped/paranoid reality of a nation and world gone half insane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
Immigrants, period. They work hard. Or, at least they do until they've got the "American way" bred into them or their offspring. After that, we have to send for more.

It CRACKS ME UP that, just as the largest population group-baby boomers-gets to the age where you're going to have to start taking away their drivers' licenses and wipe their arses-the country wants to throw out the largest demographic willing to do this and other sheety work for low pay.

Good luck building and staffing America in this day and age at the prevailing wages that employers are offering, with American citizens.

Oh, and if American workers want more pay and better working conditions, why don't they union up and fight for themselves instead of pathetically hoping that REPUBLICANS (of all people) and a spoiled rich kid who didn't pay his bills but plays the fool wearing a gimme-cap with his suit and tie, will save their bacon. It's pathetic!
So you're for illegal aliens/people breaking our rule of law.

Just curious.....what other laws in your pick and choose reality do you follow and not follow? Anarchist are you?

And what do you call the hard working immigrants who migrate here legally/play by the rules while others waltz over our border and demand rights and amnesty......suckers?

As far as "largest demographic willing to do this and other sheety work for low pay." there are legal programs called E-Verify and such. And again, what you fail to acknowledge in your world view, it's about following the rule of law. I find it scary there are citizens beyond the one's breaking the law who see nothing wrong on many levels with enabling law breakers and treating those who follow the law as some afterthought, a group of suckers.

Crime pays, following the rules/rule of law doesn't and it's for suckers. Scary world view you have there pop251808.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Just like the term "thug". If a white person uses it, to a liberal, he has to be referring to a young black male.

Libs have a whole different dictionary.
That sure has become clear to me on CD....if you don't believe in my world view, you are a sexist/racist/bigot/on and on and on "ist". Reminds me of a little kid who didn't get their own way and just whines non-sequitur's.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:51 PM

36,664 posts, read 67,596,324 times
Quote:
When was the code word list released and can we all get a copy?
Haha just look at who Trump hasnt insulted?

Only Putin and Angry White men are spared his grotesque rhetoric.

That's no coincidence.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:52 PM

1,640 posts, read 796,520 times
Quote:
Let's pick the most recent case, one that has finally been confirmed by the Clinton Campaign so I know you won't try blaming it on the Russians.

During Hillary Clinton's tenure as SoS she admits that her "foundation" accepted $1 million dollars from Qatar. Her campaign and foundation previously denied it and lied about it but the recent Wikileaks documents proved them wrong so they've admitted to it.
Of all the issues you bring to the table for discussion, this is the one? The Clinton Foundation receives around 300 million/year. Probably more because I'm no accountant. Qatar donated 100 million to the Bush Administration during Katrina.

5 ways $100 million from Qatar is being spent in New Orleans | NOLA.com

Quote:
Not only does this clearly go against the agreement that Hillary Clinton signed when she was SoS but her "foundation" didn't disclose this gift as everyone agrees they should have.
So? Accounting errors are a big deal to you when you have no idea how the Bush Administration spent 100 million from Qatar. Nor do you care if Qarar, SD, etc donate to any red cross. Come on. This is a bullocks issue. Their operating costs far exceeds 1 million. It's a pretty low donation in comparison.

Let's dive into something with some evidence. Assumptions of pay for play is not evidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections