Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 06:38 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,514,119 times

Advertisements

Here we are, the eve of Election Day.

We've started so many threads: many redundant, many argumentative, many insulting.

In a few days the tone of this forum will change; the better for some, the worse for others.

Good luck to the candidate of your choice, or happy observing for those who didn't vote.

Either way, I hope America moves in the direction of happiness, safety, and abundance, if not for the next 4 years, then someday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 06:39 PM

22,592 posts, read 12,168,827 times
Yes. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

Old 11-07-2016, 06:40 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,880,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post

We've started so many threads: many redundant, many argumentative, many insulting.

In a few days the tone of this forum will change; the better for some, the worse for others.

Good luck to the candidate of your choice, or happy observing for those who didn't vote.

Either way, I hope America moves in the direction of happiness, safety, and abundance, if not for the next 4 years, then someday.
Whoever wins we have no choice but to deal with it. Things are not going to change, things are not going to spin out of control.

Old 11-07-2016, 07:18 PM

6,512 posts, read 7,586,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post

Cheers

Old 11-07-2016, 07:19 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,991,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Whoever wins we have no choice but to deal with it. Things are not going to change, things are not going to spin out of control.
At least not at a rate faster than they already are.

Old 11-07-2016, 07:20 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,880,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
At least not at a rate faster than they already are.
Life is great in America. We need to keep it great

Old 11-07-2016, 07:22 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,991,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Life is great in America. We need to keep it great
If you say so. What I mostly experience is a lot of dysfunction caused by lazy, imbecile Americans. Nothing works the way it should now.

Old 11-07-2016, 08:16 PM

21,402 posts, read 20,025,200 times
I predict that 4 years from now we will be worse off than we are now no matter who wins. I like Trump's policies better, but don't believe the idiotic Congress will implement most of them. Too much corruption. If Hillary wins, way too much corruption.

Old 11-07-2016, 08:41 PM

7,729 posts, read 8,827,175 times
The Fun is owing to the existence of Trump. Clinton could only bore us to death. I can't imagine Trump leaving the stage with Clinton for 4 years on the news day in and day out. There is no candidate so boring as Clinton, not to mention her other negative traits.

Old 11-07-2016, 08:45 PM

19,718 posts, read 16,960,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
If you say so. What I mostly experience is a lot of dysfunction caused by lazy, imbecile Americans. Nothing works the way it should now.
See, that is the MAJOR difference between us and you. We love America the way it is and are confident in the future. You guys are full of doom and gloom, and , frankly, are a downer. If I had to live my life, thinking things were as bleak as some of you, I would rather die than go on.

This thread started off on a positive note, basically saying that although we have bickered back and forth, we are all good Americans and will survive whoever gets in there. But it only takes negativism like this to bring it to a screeching halt.

I have never been able to discern what so many of you find so horrible about America today, but I love it, am so glad I live here, and see it getting better and better every day. God bless America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections