Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 10:14 AM

2,411 posts, read 1,976,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
I live in Florida and moved from one county to another. When I didn't vote in a election year the county where I used to live in sent me a notice to my forwarding address asking if I had moved permanently.

The notice asked me to respond otherwise they would purge me from the voter rolls.
Such hysteria from the Trumpettes.

No hysteria here. Just truth.

And I didn't say that only Democrats would stoop to voting using a dead voter's name however I think it unlikely you will find many who will vote for Trump that devious as yet - we just got our Rules for Radicals handbooks .. and are very new at this stuff still.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 10:16 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
One of the many reasons why I cannot support Trump or his supporter. The ignorance and hate is mind-numbing.
Wow, is it possible for your mind to get more numb? That's amazing.

Old 11-08-2016, 10:20 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
The DOJ groups were sent to protect innocent voters from being intimidated or threatened by thug Trump supporters. You know--the ones that are always making death threats.

Old 11-08-2016, 10:29 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times
If Trump "loses", a complete and thorough audit of all results must occur.
An impartial audit, observed by GOP officials would likely discard at least
10 million ineligible votes being pushed through by the DOJ and DHS today.

All the way to the Supreme Court this will go, then after that, we'll see
what the people of America really think about losing their rights.

Every fraudulent vote rubber-stamped by Obama nullifies the real vote
of an American citizen.

Old 11-08-2016, 10:56 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
In 2012, Obama helped ensure his own re-election with the illegals vote
in North Carolina.

This time, he's sending over 500 "Department of Justice" federal goon squads
to force local officials to process ballots without regard to their legality.

As was widely viewed this week, the sitting President urged illegal aliens
to vote
as if they were citizens nationwide.

It is the express purpose of these squads to force the precincts to process
the ballot of any "minority" who attempts to vote, these individuals must be
allowed to vote, under the protection of "civil rights".

5 more states than in 2012 will have D.O.J. presence, and many states
will also have Homeland "Security" agents overseeing their electronic counts,
offering their style of globalist mafia "protection" to ensure only their hackers
can hack the state systems. Voting rolls are especially critical, as many precincts
have electronic, not paper eligibility rolls, these are easily manipulated to allow
for an unlimited number of fraudulent votes. North Carolina had tried to protect
the viability of their elections with a Voter ID law, but it was struck down by
Obama's black robes this summer.

With the all-important, massive hispanic presence in Broward County, FL,
Democrat election officials have already been caught illegally processing ballots
without verification. A heavy DOJ presence is expected to ensure that the
highest level of fraud is committed in the name of "civil rights" for non-citizens,
dead citizens, felon citizens, and disabled citizens, and digitized virtual citizens
to push Hillary Clinton over the edge in North Carolina and Florida's 10 critical
counties, and 67 nationwide.

That there are actually people who believe this stuff is a little scary for the future of our country , and an indictment of our educational system .

These folks are beyond reasoning with, and can only be defeated and pushed aside .

Old 11-08-2016, 11:01 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,080,558 times
About to vote Trump here in Charlotte in about 3 hours. Hope I see one of obama's goons, love to talk to them.

Old 11-08-2016, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
That there are actually people who believe this stuff is a little scary for the future of our country , and an indictment of our educational system .

These folks are beyond reasoning with, and can only be defeated and pushed aside .
I'm ready, come push me aside... let's get down to brass tacks !!!

Old 11-08-2016, 12:18 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Why are trump supporters so violent?

Old 11-08-2016, 01:08 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,296 times
Quote:

We are in the process . The right wing nutters will either take over the GOP , run off the sane moderates ,and turn it into a fringe party , or they will be kicked out and form a third party around Mr Drumfph, equally fringe .

Many across the nation in this election are realizing how far gone the right wingers are and that they aren't worth attempting to reason with . This goes hand in hand with those who think creationism is a legitimate science subject and want it taught in schools , and in fact many of these are the same people . All you can do with such people is run them over ( figuratively ) and ignore their complaints .

Old 11-08-2016, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
This goes hand in hand with those who think creationism is a legitimate science subject and want it taught in schools , and in fact many of these are the same people . All you can do with such people is run them over ( figuratively ) and ignore their complaints .
Who the hell do you think you are to teach children there is no creator ?

You really want to try and take God out of this ? Then heck, might as well
skip the phony ettiquete and start resolving disagreements the old fashioned way,
maybe that's the only solution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections