Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 09:39 PM

63,309 posts, read 29,383,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronejacobs0 View Post
Folks trump is leading the polls,it looks like we back in the 60's where old racist white folks will make racist laws!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 09:40 PM

63,309 posts, read 29,383,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
I've always had hope for the U.S. That hope is being sorely tested tonight. No matter how you slice it, this country is extremely racist. To those of you who have sold America's soul, I hope you'll be happy with your choice. One immediate effect is that the stock market is going to dive tomorrow. Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot, right?

Old 11-08-2016, 09:40 PM

2,914 posts, read 2,701,389 times
Quote:
If Trump wins,it shows america is still racist!
This post is racist. Someone was obviously brainwashed by the media.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:41 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,292,311 times
Quote:
Folks trump is leading the polls,it looks like we back in the 60's where old racist white folks will make racist laws!
Suck eggs loser!!

Old 11-08-2016, 09:45 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,012,929 times
The word Racism is meaningless at this point.

America Spoke. Deal with it......

Just think about how much he probably really one by.

It was a landslide folks

Old 11-08-2016, 09:50 PM

4,887 posts, read 6,991,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdavenport View Post
Exactly or like so many people they've heard the word racist used so many times for petty arguments that they don't take it seriously.

Seriously 10 years ago I remember when I heard the word racist I thought of someone evil that was really doing something bad to someone a different color than they are, but nowadays when I hear racist I immediately think ah someone didn't share their world view. The liberals diluted real racism by pulling that card for every single argument including complex issues like border security being reduced down to "You Racist"

Great point. You can thank the most racist president since the slave days, Barack Obama, for making our country actually BECOME more racist. Up until his reign, this country was really becoming a place where a persons character trumped (unintentional pun) his skin color. At every turn he played the race card. Just look at the war on any authority, especially the police. Heaven forbid that a black thug gets shot committing a crime by any non-black while totally ignoring the out of control black on black genocide going on in our cities. Also, his cuddling up to Islam either via out of control un-vetted immigration, turning loose hardened terrorists from Guantanamo, or his failure to even recognize the threat of radical Islam. If anyone criticized him, they were instantly Islamaphobes.

May out of control political correctness be dead and buried if Trump wins. Let's quit sugar coating everything and approach problems as they really are.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:51 PM

7,553 posts, read 11,616,607 times
Trumps winning shows that the Country is more than 55% is still very racist

Old 11-08-2016, 09:53 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,781,434 times
Quote:
Good riddance with this mind set. Overdone, doesn't work anymore. AMERICANS are taking back THEIR country. Get lost with your old mentality.

I love this country for what it did tonight. It has restored some faith in the America I know. The race card and bating does not work anymore OP. Go home and cry in your pillow and wake up tomorrow and realize what America is.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:55 PM

245 posts, read 133,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
Good riddance with this mind set. Overdone, doesn't work anymore. AMERICANS are taking back THEIR country. Get lost with your old mentality.

I love this country for what it did tonight. It has restored some faith in the America I know. The race card and bating does not work anymore OP. Go home and cry in your pillow and wake up tomorrow and realize what America is.
Exactly, I woke up this morning just knowing the sheep would vote HRC in by a landslide and seeing how many didn't vote for her has kinda restored my faith in American's for the moment, I gotta say I haven't felt good about Americans since about 2010 now

Old 11-08-2016, 10:09 PM

7,709 posts, read 5,503,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
America Spoke. Deal with it......
RUSSIA spoke. And it isn't a landslide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections