Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 09:23 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,927,676 times

Advertisements

Anybody else got plans? If they call it for Trump I'm also going to the gas station and buying $100 worth of scratch offs. I probably won't sleep for the next two days! I will tell my family and friends how much I love them. Love everybody here too!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times

Old 11-08-2016, 09:28 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Pay it forward with a nice dinner at a local restaurant to stimulate the economy and thank Trump for showing that standing up against corruption and bullies can result in beating them!

Old 11-08-2016, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Pay it forward with a nice dinner at a local restaurant to stimulate the economy and thank Trump for showing that standing up against corruption and bullies can result in beating them!
Yes sir thanks for the tip I didn't think of that. I do want to do my part to get this economy rolling bigly. We might just do this my friend. Never been more proud to be an American.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:33 PM

245 posts, read 132,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Yes sir thanks for the tip I didn't think of that. I do want to do my part to get this economy rolling bigly. We might just do this my friend. Never been more proud to be an American.
I'm as pessimistic as they come and even I am sitting here fingers crossed ready to party hard tomorrow!

But I do caution you hold tight and stay alert, O has a little over 60 days left and he's gonna make sure he gives us the middle finger in some way before leaving.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:35 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,274,162 times
Quote:
Anybody else got plans? If they call it for Trump I'm also going to the gas station and buying $100 worth of scratch offs. I probably won't sleep for the next two days! I will tell my family and friends how much I love them. Love everybody here too!!!
May take day off work tomorrow

Tonight we have a few bottles of Chateau Lynch Bages on the ready

In fact one is already open

I will call my pro Dem relatives and have a giggle

Will be up until I crash later on

Feel like I could be up for day the way I am feeling now

Tonight we are going to party like it's 2016..

Finally ..........

Old 11-08-2016, 09:38 PM

2,914 posts, read 2,686,608 times
If Trump wins then I will enjoy waiving goodbye to Barbra Streisand, Cher, Woopi Goldberg, Millie Cyrus, Al Sharpton, Jon Stewart and Samuel L. Jackson. Don't let the door hit you on your way out! Enjoy the terrorism in Europe or wherever they are moving to. The rest of us will enjoy a safer country.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:39 PM

245 posts, read 132,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
If Trump wins then I will enjoy waiving goodbye to Barbra Streisand, Cher, Woopi Goldberg, Millie Cyrus, Al Sharpton, Jon Stewart and Samuel L. Jackson. Don't let the door hit you on your way out! Enjoy the terrorism in Europe or wherever they are moving to.
They need our $ they aren't going anywhere, they will be here still complaining and convincing America they know whats best for You!

Old 11-08-2016, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
If Trump wins then I will enjoy waiving goodbye to Barbra Streisand, Cher, Woopi Goldberg, Millie Cyrus, Al Sharpton, Jon Stewart and Samuel L. Jackson. Don't let the door hit you on your way out! Enjoy the terrorism in Europe or wherever they are moving to. The rest of us will enjoy a safer country.
They better not welch....GET OUT TOMMOROW!!!

Old 11-08-2016, 09:44 PM

285 posts, read 197,545 times
Quote:
Love this idea! We don't play the lottery at my house, but every Christmas I buy a bunch of scratch off tickets, just for fun, and pass them out and put them in the stockings of the children. If Trump wins, I may do this too, for fun and to celebrate.

I'm in disbelief right now. I live in an extremely liberal area (DC suburbs) and I was so surprised today to see MAGA hats at the polling place. Of course Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia have gone to Clinton, but that was to be expected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections