Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 11:34 PM

2,914 posts, read 2,693,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Helped Trump: Racism
Enforcing immigration law is not "racist".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 11:38 PM

7,543 posts, read 11,589,840 times
Trump winning

Comey letter 2 weeks ago
8 yrs Republican obstructionism you would have thought this would have helped democrats overwhelmingly it has the opposite affect

Clinton losing

Emails
Wikileaks only a little
Rigging the primaries in her favor

If Sanders got the nomination he would have gotten 340 electoral votes no problem

Old 11-08-2016, 11:40 PM

2,765 posts, read 2,796,376 times
1. The stupidity of Trump supporters

and

2. The fact that Trump and his supporters are too stupid to know they're stupid.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:41 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,874,491 times
I think the two things that affected this election were obvious:

1) For some unknown reason, a large percentage of Americans are very unhappy right now, and were willing to take anything that wasn't what they considered "establishment".

2) Hillary simply had a lot of people who didn't care for her. I have to admit, she does not have the people skills of Obama, and some people questioned her honesty.

Those two factors created a perfect storm for a clown, like Trump, to come in and give them someone to shove into the faces of the people they disagree with.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:46 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,398,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I think the two things that affected this election were obvious:

1) For some unknown reason, a large percentage of Americans are very unhappy right now, and were willing to take anything that wasn't what they considered "establishment".

2) Hillary simply had a lot of people who didn't care for her. I have to admit, she does not have the people skills of Obama, and some people questioned her honesty.

Those two factors created a perfect storm for a clown, like Trump, to come in and give them someone to shove into the faces of the people they disagree with.
"For some unknown reason"

?????

Hillary, I know you've had a tough night but get off the message boards.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:47 PM

2,605 posts, read 2,717,070 times
Hillary's lose to Obama from 8 years ago. She was always seen as 2nd best. 2nd to her husband presidency, 2nd to Obama's presidency... and to most 2nd to Berni.

Trump - Twitter

Old 11-08-2016, 11:50 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,959,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Basket of deplorables..
This really united Trump Nation.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:51 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,917,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Helped Trump: Racism, women who hate other women and didn't mind how Trump talked about women.
Having a tough night are we..?
It looks good on you
Hail to the chief, President Trump.. He will make America great again...

Old 11-08-2016, 11:54 PM

15,652 posts, read 10,417,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Please don't name too many (of course there are many), just up to 2 things that helped Trump or hurt Clinton in the final election outcome.
Trump represented change from Obama and Hillary.

Hillary insulted vast swaths of American voters. Calling Republicans racist, uneducated, deplorable, and irredeemable pissed people off. Me included.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:01 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,917,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
1. The stupidity of Trump supporters

and

2. The fact that Trump and his supporters are too stupid to know they're stupid.
You may be correct, until you mentioned it, I had no idea that I'm stupid. I do appreciate you letting me know.
As stupid as I am, I am really enjoying watching a Trump victory, a seeing all the tears from the crooked hillary supporters.
Can you just imagine how this must be affecting "Sure thing hillary", who was promised the presidency for eight long years and had absolutely no doubt that she wouldn't win and be the fist female president.
It must be killing her, and no one would want to be around the evil, mean, hot tempered biotch for a long time. Bill will probably get another black eye, or worse..
Revenge is so very sweet, I hope she suffers greatly, no one deserves it more than she does..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections