Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 12:36 AM

6,065 posts, read 4,295,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
its actually tempting to rip this narrative apart.. But your not worth it.......your irrelevant......
0-2

Old 11-09-2016, 03:21 AM

7,712 posts, read 5,526,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
Get real, no one is moving states for political reasons.
You may look into posts made in the Arizona forum. There are some nice places in Arizona, especially Prescott and other upscale locations that West Coasters can well afford. Since Arizona is not as red as it used to be, (the map shows a light pinkish red tonight), an influx of blue-staters who might like Arizona for other reasons might just as well move there and spread the Democratic love. A nice blue activist Democratic colony in the middle of Barry Goldwater country.

Some people move for religious reasons, too, or in part for religious reasons, in order to establish a colony of like-minded people.

Some years ago there was an active effort in Texas by a rabbi to get New York Jews and people from the surrounding areas who were Jewish to move to Texas. You ought to be able to find that by using a good search engine.

Well, it worked, and there are a lot of former New York Jews living in Texas where there were none before.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:25 AM

3,541 posts, read 2,887,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
Why the personal hostility?

This is why this board sucks.
Hey Einstein feel free to move over to the Canada forum.

bill

Old 11-09-2016, 03:27 AM

21,991 posts, read 15,802,756 times
What liberal policy do Trump supporters want to end?

Do they hate gays?
Do they hate it when states pass legal use of marijuana?
Do they want to make abortion illegal in the U.S.?
Do they want to end public education?
Do they want to end environmental laws?
Do they want to close the EPA at the cost of our food and water?
Do they want to privatize Social Security?
Do they want to voucherize Medicare (Seniors only pay about a third of the benefits they receive, we taxpayers supplement them)
Do they want to make religion a requirement?
Do they want to make only one religion allowed?
Do they want to make minorities a lesser citizen?
Do they want to penalize immigrants?
Do they want to end welfare? (which tend to go more to red states, blue states contribute more federal dollars than they get back)
Do they wan to end food stamps? (which tend to go more to red states)

What is liberalism that Trump supporters want to DESTROY?

Old 11-09-2016, 04:19 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,746,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
We are planning all the ways we will continue to insult Trump and Trump supporters the way they have President Obama and his family. We owe them nothing. We get to call Trump and his latest wife, his sleazy family and all his lawsuits for what they are. We get to watch as rural American whine for handouts instead of getting an education. Plenty to do.
Nobody cares what you think, insult away, just looks bad for you, Trump is an American hero, if you want to insult a hero, be our guest, its not going to make a bit of difference.

#PRESIDENTTRUMP.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Nobody cares what you think, insult away, just looks bad for you, Trump is an American hero, if you want to insult a hero, be our guest, its not going to make a bit of difference.

#PRESIDENTTRUMP.
But you cannot define what liberal values you want to defeat. Trump is no hero, he is a criminal that is going on trial next month for ripping off people with Trump University. He cheats on his wives, stiffs his contractors, he is a criminal.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:04 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times
A number of forumers here tried to win argument with me by challenging me to be here on Nov. 9th.

I'm here.

Where are they?

Old 11-09-2016, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
A number of forumers here tried to win argument with me by challenging me to be here on Nov. 9th.

I'm here.

Where are they?
Do you seriously think because they may be sleeping you won? Do you think you won every argument? You did not, you just have more time to post. That does not translate to intellect.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:38 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,154,234 times
Quote:

I'm here.

Where are they?
That crawled back into the rat hole

Old 11-09-2016, 02:46 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,170,127 times
Quote:

I'm here.

Where are they?
Who challenged you?

Why?

Have you tried DMing them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections