Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 01:13 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,403,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Liberals on the coasts are doing extremely well. We don't need middle America. You guys are the ones whining because you won't go to school and get an education. You are the ones that can't attract companies to your states. Not our problem. So if you get Trump and you still end up unemployed, you own it. Your problem.
The "education" excuse is as good as the Marxist "economic man" excuse. They are both false liberal rationalizations to avoid speaking about why the division actually exists, and necessary because you are the dead weight. Not the people who wouldn't care if California fell into the Ocean.

Want to debate someone who is supposedly "uneducated", me, like all Trump supporters? Pick your topic. No excuses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 01:15 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,403,254 times
Quote:
Premature? Rural America basically chose this president. Take a look at the map. Hillary may still win the popular vote. I have no use for this man but that is beside the point. If rural America is whining so much that they need to elect a guy who is being sued by two states for ripping people off via Trump University starting next month, then they obviously are looking for a handout. I no longer feel generous so my wallet is closing. I will vote against every tax increase and hopefully all democrats do to starve the beast.
Yes, "rural America" generally votes differently than the inner city ghettos. You look at the map. This was a bloodbath, the mass of first generation border-lottery winner illegal voters that they cram into California excluded.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:20 PM

2,324 posts, read 2,909,465 times
Um, we're pretty sure that Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, are not in "middle America", they are near the coast.

We deplorable can read a map

Old 11-09-2016, 01:28 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,427,366 times
Quote:
I will vote against every tax increase and hopefully all democrats do to starve the beast.

Welcome to the Republican Party! Glad you finally see the light.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:32 PM

1,553 posts, read 926,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
It is this kind of elitism and arrogance that caused Hillary to lose the election.

"Elitism and arrogance" (and brains) have helped make me a very wealthy man.

The rubes can fend for themselves in Reckless Donnie's Murica now...

Old 11-09-2016, 02:19 PM

36,577 posts, read 30,921,073 times
Quote:
Republicans have it all now. You can't blame Democrats for your failures, your lack of jobs, your lack of education, so if your economy still is terrible, if you are still unemployed, if coal (which is still more expensive than natural gas) doesn't come back, if companies still don't move to the middle of the country, what will you do? Who will you blame? Seriously, you think Trump now will bring you prosperity. If he doesn't who's fault is it then? Will you finally own it?
You sound like my grandkid with the what ifs.
If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its butt on the ground.
I have every confidence that the Trump administration will strengthen the economy.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:11 PM

28,115 posts, read 63,720,668 times
Quote:
I no longer feel generous so my wallet is closing. I will vote against every tax increase and hopefully all democrats do to starve the beast.
Sounds like a fundamental shift

Old 11-09-2016, 04:26 PM

9,613 posts, read 6,962,370 times
Quote:
Then perhaps rural Americans should go to them. Maybe if they did they wouldn't whine about not being able to get a job.
You make loosing really sound like it sucks. Tell us more, please.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:31 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,235,232 times
Quote:
Republicans have it all now. You can't blame Democrats for your failures, your lack of jobs, your lack of education, so if your economy still is terrible, if you are still unemployed, if coal (which is still more expensive than natural gas) doesn't come back, if companies still don't move to the middle of the country, what will you do? Who will you blame? Seriously, you think Trump now will bring you prosperity. If he doesn't who's fault is it then? Will you finally own it?
Oh, wait there cowboy, WE are inheriting 19 TRILLION IN DEBT!!!!, WE are inheriting 50 MILLION on foodstamps....however, unlike your guy, WE will fix it....first starting out by cutting the ridiculous giveaways your guy created....WE will fix healthcare.....

YOUR guy brought us a mountain of debt and a wall street bubble that's waiting to pop (read, now that your guy doesn't print money anymore, the interest rates will rise and bam, recession is coming)....difference being is WE know how to create jobs where your guy just knows how to tax and spend.

We are going to hold you and your guy's feet to the fire for the 19 TRILLION in debt he left us....he came in when it was 9 trillion.....10 trillion run up....you don't get a free pass on that.....same with the foodstamps, Obama phones (seen a USF charge on a private line lately? 17 plus percent to pay for those "free" phones, internet, etc....please).

I would cheerfully take it all on so long as you understand that fully 1/2 of the giveaways you got go away. Overnight. No more loafing. Oh, and about that healthcare, everyone pays.

yeah, that will work. stay tuned.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:40 PM

23,582 posts, read 17,262,317 times
Quote:
Easy, Obama showed us how....Trump inherited a mess, how's that.

Problem 1, it's obama fault
Problem 2, it's obama's fault

Real easy and it really works!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections