Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2017, 09:49 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
" anyone surprised the Access Hollywood tape and sexual assault allegations didn't bring Trump down? "

As far as the tape goes, do you honestly think that we didn't know Trump had a wild and crazy life. Come on, we've been watching it for years. Have you not seen the roasts, they would make a sailor blush. The assault allegations came way to late to be taken seriously. Besides, this wasn't really about Trump the man.
Maybe they should have tried the Binders of Women again. Can you believe the left went haywire over that lol.

Oh yea, the roasts. Are people so naive to think that Hollywood and DC elite are so innocent? K-street prostitution is thriving for a reason.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
There you go again, you're gonna look foolish in a few months.. Take a deep breath, let the anger flow away, close your eyes, think pleasant thoughts... There, now you're relaxing, breathe, smile... Life is finally good again, take part in it, enjoy it.. Soon Annie will be happy... we all love you...
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
You will be singing a different tune when Trump and Ryan cut your SS benefits and raise your healthcare deductibles and premiums.....hope you can afford it......I can.
Annie, honey, Obama already caused my healthcare premiums and deductibles to skyrocket. No, we can't afford liberalism so we spoke with our vote.

Last edited by petch751; 04-24-2017 at 10:05 PM..

Old 04-24-2017, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
me, too. Still love that Election NIght and the left's reaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2qraZKD4hI
For old times sake, I watched it again, these are the kind of people who voted for Hillary LOLOL

Old 04-24-2017, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
I was surprised. Evangelicals really caught me off guard on this one. I guess their beliefs aren't that strong after all...
To say that you obviously don't understand Christianity. Are you perfect?

Old 04-25-2017, 07:53 AM

18,010 posts, read 27,456,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
-I really thought that was the end of it. That it was over at that moment
Ob here's a fun thread. I'll relate my experience. I thought he was cooked until wikileaks Weiner and Comey came along.

But did you notice this came out literally the day after the Lip-biting raping allegations of Willie came out?

Old 04-25-2017, 08:35 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
This has to be a joke. Trump's behavior is not an occasional slip.

If Obama behaved even one-tenth the way Trump has over his lifetime, Republicans would be comparing him to Caligula.

Evangelicals who likened support for gay marriage to "religious discrimination" completely overlooked Trump openly cheating on his wife/wives, bragging about grabbing women without their permission, calling his sex life his personal Vietnam, cheating people out of their money in "university" deals and refusing to pay small hard working contractors unless they could afford to take him to court, knowing most could not.

Old 04-25-2017, 09:23 AM

6,131 posts, read 7,985,515 times
With each passing day, Trump continues to demonstrate how unfit and incompetent he is as president, so much so that rather than being able to brag about their hero's accomplishments, the Trumpists are reduced to resurrecting zombie threads to re-hash their 'Ha ha, we won!' mantra.

Sad.

Old 04-25-2017, 10:24 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
Oh, please.

I have seen so many Holy Rollers condemn gay people straight to hell and want them killed.

It's not like they're all known for "forgiveness."

This time, they just cared less about hiring a predator and more about dismantling the legacy of the black guy.

Oh... and sticking it to that rich, uppity white woman who dared to think she could be president, all while voting in a rich, narcissistic, dude who knew nothing about government because education doesn't matter.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:37 PM

18,010 posts, read 27,456,617 times
Quote:

You're correct. Radical atheists and those folks who don't have the guts nor fortitude to accept personal accountability, live a spiritual life, and not play the victim card all their life are angered by those who do and merely spend their time dissecting and mocking the tenants of a religion and/or spiritual discipline rather than trying to incorporate it into their own lives.

Or as the radical Islamic Terrorists of the world have been doing to the Western World, they try to use your own virtue against you.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
You're correct. Radical atheists and those folks who don't have the guts nor fortitude to accept personal accountability, live a spiritual life, and not play the victim card all their life are angered by those who do and merely spend their time dissecting and mocking the tenants of a religion and/or spiritual discipline rather than trying to incorporate it into their own lives.

Or as the radical Islamic Terrorists of the world have been doing to the Western World, they try to use your own virtue against you.
Looking at the imperfect lives of others to excuse some sin or issue in their own life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections