Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 01:05 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
What about when minorities do it?
Game. Set. Match.

Old 11-11-2016, 01:08 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
OMG. So many clairvoyants here sure they know what the future holds. Go ahead and waste brain time on your expertise. I on the other hand will sit back and give the man a chance to see what he does. Liberal here.

I'm willing to give him a chance too. But, much like in 'playing the ponies', past performances while not absolute, do tend to have some predictive value.

Old 11-12-2016, 01:21 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Game. Set. Match.
That is another example of deflecting from the question...
I am white...
Trump is white...
My calling Trump out for anything can't be labeled racist pejoratives...

Stay on point with your criticisms if you expect to be taken seriously...

Old 11-12-2016, 01:32 PM

1,553 posts, read 924,654 times
Yeah, if we can somehow avoid thermonuclear war, these next few years should be HIGHLY entertaining with this reckless loon in there...

Old 11-12-2016, 01:34 PM

25,555 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Dang, these Dems just can't deal with losing, can they?

And it's not like they just lost the one race - the one for president. They lost everywhere! Senate; House; Oval Office; governors - all of it. But they can only talk about the POTUS race.

You Dems need to go back to the huddle and figure out what you are doing wrong. Because you definitely are doing something wrong.

Old 11-12-2016, 01:45 PM

809 posts, read 746,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Remember in Superman comics how there was a Bizarro world with almost-clones of Superman and other characters...

We are seeing evidence of Bizarro President-Elect Trump with the schizo effect of his own true vengeful, un-democrat/populist personality/agenda and that of the faux-Trump mockup that his handlers are trying to model and present to the public...
I think this dichotomy will continue and likely the gap will widen over time with more egregious examples in various areas of his presidency...the question is how will they be reported or even IF they will be examined...

The Make-Nice evidence:
The appearance speech which was remarkably even-tempered and conciliatory - and supposedly written by Trump...still don't really believe that white-wash...
All the years of birther controversy and personal animus between Teump and Obama vanish yesterday when Trump acts like a normal, rational President-Elect

Then the protest begin...
Trump abruptly changes tune on protesters, praising their 'passion' - LA Times
Within a short period both versions of Trump manifest themselves...

and apparently Trump, himself tweeted after Romney's loss that his (Romney's) supporters should take to,the streets and show their unhappiness and disgust at the loss....
Guess he forgot that comment with all the others he has put out since...

He is just all over the map and frankly can't remember from one day to the next what he is advocating...
From watching the three debates, I concluded that HRC snipped his balls off. Good laughs for the SNL show, but unacceptable for the rustbelt of our nation that subsequently elected Trump.

There's a cartoon making the rounds of Putin sexually assaulting Trump.

With Trump's thin skin, he might march our soldiers in an attempt to reestablish his manhood.

Good job 'merica, electing someone that makes dubya seem competent.

Old 11-12-2016, 01:45 PM

1,009 posts, read 708,352 times
Funny I am skimming through these posts and reading how he will be out in 4 yrs mighty kind of you liberals . I am sure he will do just great and get re elected . A question do you think he will whineeee like Obama and his supporters did for 8 years blaming Bush for all the problems ?

Old 11-12-2016, 01:47 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Yet another topic created by a link to an opinion site that was 100% wrong about Trump over the last 1.5 years.

When will they learn?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections