Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 10:01 AM

36,653 posts, read 67,472,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Good for them.
I totally agree.

This parade should be televised live on all the networks. I bet Donald Trump would just love that.

Old 11-12-2016, 10:05 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,926,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
I totally agree.

This parade should be televised live on all the networks. I bet Donald Trump would just love that.

Cool story.

Old 11-12-2016, 10:07 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,565,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
just to be clear, who actually loves a trump presidential has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Not sure what you are trying to prove.

why not give it up and stop all these pathetic behavior on the internet? US is the only country among western countries that an outcome can happen, it is absolutely so hard for me, just try to move to another country! It just means the US is not the right place for you.
they don't care.

Like when we say 'people are accountable for their actions." the left yells out, sarcastically, 'yeah, the bible said says so.", like that has anything to do with holding people accountable.

they continuously wrap commonsense notions in BS to divert us from the truth. work hard, earn your keep, and you are responsible for your choices. And, you might have children that you affect negatively.

lady liberal ... Its not my unborn grandson's fault either.

Old 11-12-2016, 10:35 AM

3,913 posts, read 5,226,720 times
Quote:
How absolutely fitting. I wonder if President-Elect Trump wi make an appearance to thank them for their support?

KKK celebrating Trump’s election with victory parade | New York Post
Hey, when they start chanting "What do we want, dead blacks, when do we want them, right now!" you might have a point. Until then, it's a bunch of fools marching not hurting anyone.....while most find them funny and odd, they do have their rights.

Unlike BLM, who march and disrupt colleges and cause violence chanting they want dead cops, there is no law broken here....just ignore it. That's what most of America does.

You should be more concerned about how HIllary left you guys on election night and cried herself to sleep only whinning about how Barrack and Comey screwed her....it was never about you. It was allllll about her.

Happy now?

Old 11-12-2016, 10:46 AM

8,313 posts, read 3,920,745 times
Quote:
How absolutely fitting. I wonder if President-Elect Trump wi make an appearance to thank them for their support?

Why am I not surprised? I just wish his supporters would be more up front about their acceptance of the KKK as their brothers and sisters in arms. It's NOT illegal to be a racist in America - why not celebrate it, Trumpists? You sent your message loud and clear in the election, now be proud of your white heritage.

Old 11-12-2016, 10:48 AM

3,913 posts, read 5,226,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Why am I not surprised? I just wish his supporters would be more up front about their acceptance of the KKK as their brothers and sisters in arms. It's NOT illegal to be a racist in America - why not celebrate it, Trumpists? You sent your message loud and clear in the election, now be proud of your white heritage.
It's all trolling....quit being sore losers.....you lost....get over it before we take away your EBT cards and really get you angry.....

Old 11-12-2016, 10:54 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,463,318 times
Quote:

And some apparently are shedding tears that clinton lost.

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President | Politics | US News

Quote:
I totally agree.

So the truth comes out....a closet KKK member!

Old 11-12-2016, 04:50 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,940,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
It is true that Trump has disavowed the KKK and other white supremacist groups. The problem however is that they support him because they feel he represents their values. This is because Trump frequently used racist tinged comments and imagery. Trump has not disavowed what he he has said which it alarming and totally on him.
Same for Obama and the radicals on the left, but Obama has never even been asked to disavow them.

Old 11-12-2016, 04:53 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,191,388 times
Quote:

With anyone that wins an election for whatever some group not connected to that candidate could "celebrate" however they want within the laws of their locale.

Old 11-12-2016, 04:54 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:

Please provide some type of evidence that Trump asked for their endorsement? Or do we have to whip out Robert Byrd again, fricken liberal hypocrites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.