Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 12:40 PM

2,405 posts, read 1,455,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
As planned, the felons and criminals are going first. Looking forward to seeing them being loaded up in planes and trains to finally get them out of here. Trump was not far off the mark in saying "Rapists" , as there is a disproportionately higher number of sexual offenders in the Hispanic community. Here in Ca. we see it in our prisons, more and more Mexicans committing violent sexual assault and filling the prison system. The go in and become more sophisticated criminals. This has to stop. Deport them all and severe penalties if they care caught in the United States again. As more and more of the illegals are deported, we will see Blacks and legal Mexicans to have much better job prospects. There will not be many protests as the illegal rapists and drug dealers are shown the door or the Wall gates on their way back to their crimeland.
I guess you didn't know - that's what already happens, and has been for years.

Criminal Conviction May Mean Deportation or Removal from U.S. - Lawyers.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2016, 12:41 PM

601 posts, read 596,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
How do you explain the illegals who were convicted of criminal behavior, were let go and went on to murder American citizens?

There are too many of these cases to be the exception rather than the rule. Obama has turned a blind eye to the immigration problem and has been strong-armed by immigrant rights activists to do so. Weak. We won't have this problem with a Trump administration.
I would look at the incidences on a case-by-case basis. Many have been deported and have come back, after being told to not come back.

Old 11-13-2016, 12:45 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,282,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Yes, I would, because many illegals have also taken higher paying jobs away from us, they are not paying taxes - which means OURS go up, they are not paying any type of insurance car, home, or medical, they are only taking, not giving. When you boot them out, that $5 tomato won't be a $5 tomato anymore.
Think of the cost saving to our prison and legal system in the future as the professional felons among the illegal population are deported for good. The savings alone could very probably pay for the Wall along the southern border.

The stranglehold of illegals on employment in agriculture will cease too. Millions of these workers off the books, never paying taxes of any kind. Farm owners will have to adapt , and come up with creative solutions outside of employing illegals.

Prepare for some adjustments at the start, give it a year or two and we will be seeing a more robust and energized economy across the land.

Old 11-13-2016, 12:48 PM

7,272 posts, read 5,324,828 times
As long as the vetting process shows that all deported are here illegally and have not been admitted into this country through the legal system in place, then a good move by Trump. This is all about our country and our strength and our economy. Many illegals siphon money out of the economy to their homeland.

As an liberal leaning Independent, thus far I approve.

Old 11-13-2016, 12:50 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,376,813 times
The problem is that Obama has been deporting people, but Trump made it sound like nothing was being done. The truth is that he's only going to be doing what Obama is doing, which is hardly radical change. People are not going to see less Hispanics in their cities or neighborhoods, because those people are here legally and are not criminals to begin with.

Old 11-13-2016, 12:52 PM

17,429 posts, read 11,448,065 times
The sooner the better. I hope they start in CA.

Old 11-13-2016, 01:20 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,217,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardust05 View Post
Suckers, that is our current deportation policy anyway. He is not doing anything different.
The worst part is, these criminals sneak back in.

That's when you get these situations like Kate Stinely.

The solution is to lock them up -- but that costs a lot of money. More prisons!

Old 11-13-2016, 01:25 PM

2,405 posts, read 1,455,757 times
Quote:
Think of the cost saving to our prison and legal system in the future as the professional felons among the illegal population are deported for good.
How do you deport someone "for good"? Just wondering.

Quote:
The savings alone could very probably pay for the Wall along the southern border.
I thought Mexico was paying for that.

Quote:
The stranglehold of illegals on employment in agriculture will cease too. Millions of these workers off the books, never paying taxes of any kind. Farm owners will have to adapt , and come up with creative solutions outside of employing illegals.
Millions of those workers do pay taxes, and they don't get refunds or any benefits in return. How come you don't know that?

Undocumented immigrants pay up on Tax Day: Column

Quote:
Prepare for some adjustments at the start, give it a year or two and we will be seeing a more robust and energized economy across the land.
Will there be unicorns? I love unicorns!

Old 11-13-2016, 01:26 PM

20,548 posts, read 17,862,041 times
I don't see anything wrong with stopping the flow of illegal immigrants.

Many of these immigrants are unwanted in Mexico, why should we take in their unwanted? It sounds cruel but it is a cruel world.

If you feel this is a cruel thing, be my guest and go sponsor an illegal and be their guardian.

Old 11-13-2016, 01:30 PM

25,779 posts, read 17,544,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
the repubs not going to let that happen-- People just do NOT get it- the Repubs hire these people,,, to make profits -- they have lobbied in DC to stop E-verify to be mandatory- you get rid of the low wage workers- more Cos will go abroad and all will go way up- causing huge inflation never heard of- I get so angry when I know who is the sugar that attracts the ants-- then they cry illegal-- illegal-
Medication is the only cure for anger rooted in that sort of fantasy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections