Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 03:30 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,744,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
yeah right.

Biden does not punish a woman for a miscarriage.

Biden is a serial groper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2016, 03:52 PM

37,313 posts, read 59,971,020 times
Just an example here of Pence refusing to do what he has vigorously demanded HRC and HA do and threatened them w/jail for not providing
The docs in question related to using attorneys paid for by the state of Indiana, sent on government computers, and about a lawsuit supposedly for the good of the people of Indiana
You would think he would be willing to release them and show how well he was protecting his people...but he is resisting 6 ways from Sunday...
https://www.buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/m...q3z#.ugY6EgvVZ

Old 11-14-2016, 04:52 PM

5,902 posts, read 3,913,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Now we're going to have to clean this mess up. On behalf of the majority party, just stay out of our way. You've done enough already.
Your guy is already filling up the transition team with corporate lobbyists. Good luck "cleaning up the mess" because you're contributing to it.

Old 11-14-2016, 04:55 PM

5,902 posts, read 3,913,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
trump won't run in 2020... he will be like 75 years old
The presidency will also age him an additional 10 years.

Old 11-14-2016, 05:16 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,171,222 times
Agree with the OP, I will take Trump over Pence, temperament and all. Pence passed a bill that forced women to seek funerary services for a fetus — whether she’d had an abortion or a miscarriage, and no matter how far along the pregnancy was.

The law Pence backed would have required all fetal tissue to be cremated or buried, an unprecedented measure in state law.

Thank goodness a judge overturned that batsh$t crazy law.

Old 11-14-2016, 07:09 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,242,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
Agree with the OP, I will take Trump over Pence, temperament and all. Pence passed a bill that forced women to seek funerary services for a fetus — whether she’d had an abortion or a miscarriage, and no matter how far along the pregnancy was.

The law Pence backed would have required all fetal tissue to be cremated or buried, an unprecedented measure in state law.

Thank goodness a judge overturned that batsh$t crazy law.
Oh I know.

Some are predicting a Trump impeachment, specifically that the Republican establishment will clash with him and will try to find a way to get him out. Though he wasn't my candidate, I sincerely hope that doesn't happen. I cannot stand Mike Pence and I would take 16 years of Trump over two years of Pence.

But if Congress does try to do it, I imagine it would be a hugely unpopular move, resulting in immense public backlash from both Trump supporters and liberals. If the American people wanted a Mike Pence for president they would have nominated Ted Cruz, who was thoroughly rejected.

Now that we have Trump, I wish Kasich would have gotten over his beef with him and agreed to run with him as vice president. I would feel so much more comfortable with him as VP and think he would have ultimately been a better fit for Trump

Old 11-14-2016, 08:02 PM

14,719 posts, read 14,692,694 times
I agree, while Trump is unpredictable and i appointing all the wrong people (like Bannon), Pence is an ideological nutjob who wants to turn the United States into a Christian Taliban.

Old 11-14-2016, 08:04 PM

601 posts, read 594,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I agree, while Trump is unpredictable and i appointing all the wrong people (like Bannon), Pence is an ideological nutjob who wants to turn the United States into a Christian Taliban.
Gotta love that christian Sharia. They'll save us from the Muslim variety, but the demagogues that exist within our borders are A-Okay.

Old 11-14-2016, 08:07 PM

68,351 posts, read 54,507,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
All you guys need to do is step aside and let us take it from here.

You guys had 8 years and you pretty much screwed up everything. The debt has more than doubled even though tax revenue is higher than ever. The country is more racially divided than ever. We have a whole new generation of entitled "victims". We have a complete disaster of a "health care" system in place. Welfare spending is higher than ever. We pretty much have an open border. We have spit on our veterans. And the list just goes on.

Now we're going to have to clean this mess up. On behalf of the majority party, just stay out of our way. You've done enough already.

Too bad ya can't get a majority candidate for POTUS.

But I agree with the OP, I c an live with Trump but as far as I'm concerned Pence can take his Bible and go thump it somewhere else.

Old 11-14-2016, 08:23 PM

9,017 posts, read 13,865,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNConsumer View Post
If Trump is not your president, why do you think USA is your country?
You obviously cannot read.

I fully accept President Trump,and I really wish the man the best!

I hope President elect Trump does not get impeached,and i wish protesters would shut up about it.

Why?

Mike Pence is far worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections