Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2016, 01:43 AM

9,453 posts, read 14,410,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilAries View Post
" ... white women voted ... " " ... me as a minority woman ..."

more important issues are on the table right now and the election results reflected that.
There is no "white women voted". There are individual people who vote in Congressional districts, Municipalities, Counties, and States.

There is no "minority woman". We are all minorities. We are all individual people who vote in Congressional districts, Municipalities, Counties, and States.

Not only this election, but in every single election, which is every TWO years, which is everyday, there indeed are more important issues than an elite who want to box you like a rat into two-dimensional thinking.

Do you see in two dimensions?

Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
The colossal blunder is Hillary herself.
Indeed. One sorry mess of a human being.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2016, 01:44 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,782,927 times
the colosal blunder is Hilary herself.

Old 11-17-2016, 01:50 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,782,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bale002 View Post
There is no "white women voted". There are individual people who vote in Congressional districts, Counties and States.

There is no "minority woman". We are all minorities. We are all individual people who vote in Congressional districts, Counties and States.

There indeed are more important issues than an elite who want to box you into two-dimensional thinking.

Do you see in two dimensions?

Good Luck!
exactly.

so many people are brainwashed by the media into thinking we are all in boxes: by gender and race. it is always white male, latino female, black male etc etc as if they share something in common beside the boxes we put them in.

why does everything have to analyzed by this? isn't the US individualist country? why can't people think of themselves as individuals, not a part of a box?

the democrats vs republic label is equally stupid. I have heard people say stupid stuff like I will never vote for the republicans. These people are essentially saying, I am not a person, I am just of those chickens who has a brain the size of a peanut.

Old 11-17-2016, 01:57 AM

30,762 posts, read 18,471,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
The elitist attitude is perhaps the primary reason they lost. When you say my party is courting ignorance you are implying I am ignorant. When I say I'm voting for Trump I may be called sexist for no other reason than I'm not voting for Hillary. When I reference Democratic policies that have destroyed African-American communities I'm called a racist. When I discuss energy policies that are harming US business I do not care about the environment. When I question why someone should be required to bake a cake for someone that is gay because I support individual liberties I'm called homophobic. When I question immigration policy that is costing US citizens jobs and taxes I'm referred to as a baby hating family destroyer. When I point out the economic reality of putting millions of uninsured onto the insurance rolls is going to drive insurance rates through the roof someone says I have no compassion. When I point out that we need to address voter fraud because 67 people can purposely walk into a polling place and 97% of them can successfully vote under a name that is not theirs I'm trying to suppress the minority vote.When I point out that the US spends more per student than almost every other western country with the exception of a few small ones like Switzerland I'm labeled anti intellectual. When I point to the blatant media bias of the mainstream media which should be obvious to anyone at this point I'm called paranoid. When I complain about some people on welfare using their card to buy junk food and lobster while I'm eating bologna sandwiches I hate the poor.

When you are standing in front of a microphone and refer to people as deplorable some of whom may be sitting in the audience undecided yet they are going to have an issue with that.
**applause**

Old 11-17-2016, 04:48 AM

6,625 posts, read 5,039,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
They act like white women are misogynyst for split vote favoring r.. white men are racist for split vote favoring r.. Meanwhile other groups are no where near split vote and that makes them righteous.. I don't understand that line of thinking.. Common core maybe?
You make it sound like trump campaigned as a R.

Old 11-17-2016, 09:22 AM

39,948 posts, read 26,662,789 times
The better question is what sunk the DNC's campaign.

Answer-Nominating Hillary.

Old 11-17-2016, 11:23 AM

88,931 posts, read 85,461,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Yes. 60 Million Deplorables did not want her for our president

You HAVE the president that America wanted!
Well, to be accurate, 30 million. She said "half" of Trump's followers were deplorables.

Old 11-17-2016, 01:19 PM

45,618 posts, read 61,049,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Well, to be accurate, 30 million. She said "half" of Trump's followers were deplorables.
Math show off.

Old 11-17-2016, 01:26 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,771,581 times
Maybe she thought the election was won by the popular vote.

LOL

Old 11-17-2016, 03:49 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,667,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Thankfully, it was 30 million in the rust belt. Got Trump elected
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections