Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 02:11 PM

7,977 posts, read 5,003,035 times

Advertisements

If people's lives were better and there were plentiful great paying jobs, a plethora of opportunities around no one would give Hillary's lies, deceit, and subversive crap a 2nd thought.

[MOD CUT/off topic]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 11-16-2016 at 11:01 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2016, 02:14 PM

15,656 posts, read 10,430,511 times
Her elitist attitude, lectures to whites about "white privilege", and bag men, the media who constantly harped how stupid, racist, and uneducated we were for considering Trump. I went from hold-my-nose Trump supporter to advocate after she called us deplorables. She had no clue how insulting that statement was to many people.

Old 11-14-2016, 02:24 PM

13,513 posts, read 17,062,552 times
None, she was not the candidate that Barrack Obama was, star quality, youth, energy, all lacking.

She would have had to put forth bolder policy ideas and engaged working class whites more..could have made all the difference considering she lost PA, WI, and MI by a total of 116K votes.

IMO, if she had put forth a kind gentler proposal to stop illegal immigration minus Trumps deportation threats, that could have made the difference. But, as has been Democrat strategy for the last 3 elections, Latino votes are more important than white peoples jobs.

Old 11-14-2016, 02:34 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,648,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
None, she was not the candidate that Barrack Obama was, star quality, youth, energy, all lacking.

She would have had to put forth bolder policy ideas and engaged working class whites more..could have made all the difference considering she lost PA, WI, and MI by a total of 116K votes.

IMO, if she had put forth a kind gentler proposal to stop illegal immigration minus Trumps deportation threats, that could have made the difference. But, as has been Democrat strategy for the last 3 elections, Latino votes are more important than white peoples jobs.
Did Hilly really think the liberal sheep that voted for Obummer, a man with virtually no political experience, NO military experience, NO finance/budget experience would then vote for a career politician?

Old 11-14-2016, 02:36 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,452,587 times
Embracing BLM
Embracing open borders
Calling Trump voters deplorable
Using the last week of campaign to bring back Alicia Machado instead of why folks should vote for her

Old 11-14-2016, 02:41 PM

68,352 posts, read 54,520,826 times
So, which colossal blunder ultimately sank the Hilly campaign?

Isn't iy obvious?

Donald Trump

Old 11-14-2016, 02:48 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,252,522 times
In this election, the donor class barely outvoted the recipient class....
How that may change in the next election, who knows?

Old 11-14-2016, 02:57 PM

30,353 posts, read 23,822,047 times
I think the timing of a large chunk of the population finding out that their Obamacare premiums were skyrocketing made a difference, as well.

Old 11-14-2016, 03:01 PM

17,374 posts, read 11,342,569 times
It didn't have much impact, but my personal favorite was when it was shown Hillary received the questions to the debate early. What slime balls she and CNN both are. If there was any doubt the kind of two faced corrupt pathological liar she is, that put it to rest.

Old 11-14-2016, 03:13 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,462,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Her elitist attitude, lectures to whites about "white privilege", and bag men, the media who constantly harped how stupid, racist, and uneducated we were for considering Trump. I went from hold-my-nose Trump supporter to advocate after she called us deplorables. She had no clue how insulting that statement was to many people.
That pretty much sums it up for me.

Although, I also want to see how someone with primarily business experience can run the govt. I would have preferred it to be Romney, because there is no question in my mind that he is a decent man.

Trump has his flaws. But, I also believe he is a practical man who will be able to pick the brains of smart people on both sides of the aisle and come up with consensus to solve some of the country's problems.

I am sick of radicals in both parties holding the rest of us hostage. I firmly believe that most Americans want the same things and are pretty much middle of the road, live and let live people. In my world the truth always lies somewhere in the middle.

I believe Trump is a centrist and will be sane/practical about solutions.

If I'm wrong, I'll be first in line to vote him out next election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections