Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 09:23 AM

6,758 posts, read 3,382,156 times

Advertisements

Hillary's temperament is well-known. I told my wife on election night that I would NOT want to be in a room with her at that time.

She was probably 3/4 of the way through a bottle of Johnny Walker Black and not feeling very pleasant. I can't say I wouldn't feel the same way (sans the Johnny Walker) but she only has herself to blame.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:48 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,207,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Hillary's temperament is well-known. I told my wife on election night that I would NOT want to be in a room with her at that time.

She was probably 3/4 of the way through a bottle of Johnny Walker Black and not feeling very pleasant. I can't say I wouldn't feel the same way (sans the Johnny Walker) but she only has herself to blame.
Well it certainly wasn't Johnny Walker Red ...

Old 11-15-2016, 09:57 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,369,197 times
Default Hillary Got Violent With Her Staffers at Midnight on Election Day

I'm sure by now she is coloring away while drinking hot cocoa and blowing bubbles. Bill is probably in the fetal position.

Old 11-15-2016, 10:12 AM

630 posts, read 1,719,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Eh, she's too low energy to be physically violent.

I think she didn't come out and talk to her supporters when she conceded because of one of these:

1) The election was called so late not enough people would be up to appreciate her well-crafted speech.

2) She had no concession speech.

3) She was in another room calculating the financial hit she'd take when no one overpays for speeches anymore since she won't be in a position to grant favors.
Funny post! I'm going with #2 AND #3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I will admit that if I was HRC, I would've been throwing the biggest hissy fit the world has ever seen.

After putting up with a husband sticking his cigar into orifices all around town for decades, getting beat by a community organizer with zero experience, having the misfortune of having so many "friends" drop dead unexpectedly, spending hundreds of millions of dollars on a presidential campaign where every media outlet crawled up my behind to sing my praises for months on end and somehow STILL end up losing bigly to a tangelo reality show star ....

Oh hell, I'd still be on a bender after that ...
I've reached my rep cap so I'll give you a shout out. Great post. Too funny!!

Old 11-15-2016, 10:26 AM

30,321 posts, read 23,805,374 times
What grosses me out the most about her run is that things that happened in the past with Bill came out. Previously, apparently due to my youth at the time, I did not know about the cigar incident. I knew he fooled around with Lewinsky, and I knew about a blue dress and him lying under oath and that's why he got impeached, but I did not know about the cigar. I really, really wish I still didn't know.

Old 11-15-2016, 10:30 AM

10,096 posts, read 5,752,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
What grosses me out the most about her run is that things that happened in the past with Bill came out. Previously, apparently due to my youth at the time, I did not know about the cigar incident. I knew he fooled around with Lewinsky, and I knew about a blue dress and him lying under oath and that's why he got impeached, but I did not know about the cigar. I really, really wish I still didn't know.
Well that's what she gets for trying to use Bill as an aid in getting votes. They even went as far as to talk about their love story and wonderful marriage at the DNC as if Bill's infidelity never happened.

They are both as phony as monopoly money and even the secret service dreaded having to be on detail for her. She would curse them right in their face. Terrible vindictive woman.

Old 11-15-2016, 10:31 AM

1,180 posts, read 780,683 times
Hillary needs full Anger Management, Rehab, In-Patient Hospitalization and Criminal charges.

SOO happy this loon isnt the POS POTUS.

She is dangerous, and should not be allowed outside.

Old 11-15-2016, 10:33 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,277,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Since we weren't there - none of us know - but from past episodes it does appear she has anger issues. I'm sure more will come out as time passes - but I've heard many reports about her getting drunk and throwing things around not only in her hotel room but to Podesta's where they moved her to try and calm her down.
Huma even has told how Hillary routinely will grab her own hair and then act like she is going to tear it out. To which Huma will laugh a bit and defuse the situation enough so Hillary would calm down.

Hillary is unhinged and just so dependent on meds as we can all see. The USA is a drugs culture and we all know who is taking what.

If she was not so out of on meds, she would not have acted during her concession speech as if was just another day. No big deal. She used some of the same lines too , from her DNC nomination speech. Is she not aware yet, she just suffered the biggest loss in modern day politics?.

Old 11-15-2016, 10:35 AM

14,983 posts, read 12,197,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No she didn't. Just more BS about her from republicans.
I doubt you know that she didn't any more than the OP knows for sure that she did.

Old 11-15-2016, 10:40 AM

14,983 posts, read 12,197,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinbrookNine View Post
I see it like the end of Rumplestiltskin (I think that was it). "He got so mad he stomped his leg so hard he drove his foot 4' into the ground."

She was after this apple for like, gosh...how many years?
And assured by her adoring minons, the DNC and news media water carriers that her win was carved in stone, no matter what they had to do to ensure her win. Can you blame a gal for going a tad unhinged?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections