Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 09:57 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,217,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
I didn't want Clinton; I wanted Bernie.
That explains so much.. Really.. it does..

Old 11-15-2016, 09:57 PM

7,276 posts, read 5,301,813 times
He alienated himself from both sides during the primaries and general election. He worked the fringe and not more towards the center. Opposition from the inside was inevitable. This is the shaking out process of the people wanting change. They got it, and Trump's victory absolutely is shaking up the government as we've known it and is changing forever. Just not exactly sure in what direction this is all heading.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:58 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,558,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Please list someone who was more corrupt and untrustworthy...
Shall I go as far back as Andrew Jackson? Seriously, dude, I'm your fellow American. I love you guys. But you gotta' stop listening to right-wing, corporate-sponsored fear-mongering and race-baiting. I'm not saying that the Democrats don't have their own special brand of duplicity, but the GOP is off the rails with their corruption and lying, and solidly in bed with both domestic and foreign multinational corporations that are just itching to get their hands on our resources, take control via "privatization" of our transportation and shipping channels, even control our educational content (seriously)--and the GOP, with Trump at the helm, is ready to hand it over. Lots of bucks to be made. Old-time Republicans--and I mean from way back--can't even believe how corrupt these guys are.

Old 11-15-2016, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Oh I did.. nothing in that story is really that big of a deal.. its actually pretty stupid to think any of thats relevant.. like transitions are smooth for everyone else.. give it a break..
Actually, transitions usually are very smooth--because serious candidates have been actually thinking about it.

Old 11-15-2016, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Shall I go as far back as Andrew Jackson? Seriously, dude, I'm your fellow American. I love you guys. But you gotta' stop listening to right-wing, corporate-sponsored fear-mongering and race-baiting. I'm not saying that the Democrats don't have their own special brand of duplicity, but the GOP is off the rails with their corruption and lying, and solidly in bed with both domestic and foreign multinational corporations that are just itching to get their hands on our resources, take control via "privatization" of our transportation and shipping channels, even control our educational content (seriously)--and the GOP, with Trump at the helm, is ready to hand it over. Lots of bucks to be made. Old-time Republicans--and I mean from way back--can't even believe how corrupt these guys are.
haha so you had to go back nearly 200 years, to find someone who MIGHT have been worse.. you know, the founder of the Democratic Party

Good job at proving Clinton is horrible. ironic given you started this thread. bahahaha

Old 11-15-2016, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Actually, transitions usually are very smooth--because serious candidates have been actually thinking about it.
nothing in the "news" stories, are breathtaking horrible.. I mean which part are we supposed to have fake outrage over?

Old 11-15-2016, 10:03 PM

Quote:
haha so you had to go back nearly 200 years, to find someone who MIGHT have been worse.. you know, the founder of the Democratic Party

Good job at proving Clinton is horrible. ironic given you started this thread. bahahaha
Jackson is where I would have started (and, btw, the "Democratic" party in those times was the right-wing party; not until the end of the 19th century did it shift left). Nixon recent enough for you? How about Bush and their cozy relationship with the Saudis? Come on.

Old 11-15-2016, 10:04 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,651,541 times
The democrats control nothing, stand for nothing, and have been reduced to trolls on internet forums who cry like babies because their corrupt candidate struck out, twice.

Congratulations dems, you are now the party of irrelevance.

Old 11-15-2016, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Jackson is where I would have started (and, btw, the "Democratic" party in those times was the right-wing party; not until the end of the 19th century did it shift left). Nixon recent enough for you? How about Bush and their cozy relationship with the Saudis? Come on.
Nixon was accused of doing far less than Clinton.. Bush's "cozy" relationship, isnt criminal..

This is why you guys have absolutely no relevance right now.. create fake issues and then not get upset because no one is outraged like you..

Old 11-15-2016, 10:05 PM

4,484 posts, read 3,838,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
It's falling apart already. The man is the biggest disaster in US history and he hasn't even taken office yet. I'm so disgusted with all the ignorant, bigoted Trump supporters who unleashed this monster on the world.
Stay pressed. And there's no evidence its falling apart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections