Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 11:15 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,712,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
We're not talking about Hillary. And oh yes, he will make Hillary look like a dream.

There's nothing "harda$$" about Donald Trump. In fact, he's the very definition of a pansy. He's in over his head, clueless. This isn't about political correctness or not; this is about competence. You think because Trump talks "tough," that means he knows what he's talking about. Interesting bit of logic. He knows nothing about government or how it works, history, civics, geography. Nothing. Nada. He is eminently unqualified for the office of President.

And John Wayne was a movie star. He didn't actually save people from Indians or ride into town, the lone hero on his lone horse. This is real life. Good grief.
And Trump is a political star. Wayne's persona was tough guy, i was talking about his persona, i'm sure wayne was pretty tough in real life too, but that's another discussion for another day.

Trump's strength is surrounding himself with great minds and winners, he's going to have plenty of people he can ask for advice if he needs it. Last i checked, he won the election, which means he's the president, you don't seem to be interested in 'real life' you're in a fantasy world where the election hasn't happened yet, or, something like that. Join us in reality and start supporting your country, all this stuff you're posting is nonsense west wing talking points, has nothing to do with reality.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:19 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,553,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
And Trump is a political star. Wayne's persona was tough guy, i was talking about his persona, i'm sure wayne was pretty tough in real life too, but that's another discussion for another day.

Trump's strength is surrounding himself with great minds and winners, he's going to have plenty of people he can ask for advice if he needs it. Last i checked, he won the election, which means he's the president, you don't seem to be interested in 'real life' you're in a fantasy world where the election hasn't happened yet, or, something like that. Join us in reality and start supporting your country, all this stuff you're posting is nonsense west wing talking points, has nothing to do with reality.
Okay, whatever. There's no convincing you folks of just how corrupt, immature. and dangerous Donald Trump is, despite his trailing behind him a very long history of that. Some of us have been familiar with his shenanigans for decades. Whatever. Time will bring you up to speed.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:21 PM

1,529 posts, read 916,775 times
Quote:
We're not talking about Hillary. And oh yes, he will make Hillary look like a dream.

There's nothing "harda$$" about Donald Trump. In fact, he's the very definition of a pansy. He's in over his head, clueless. This isn't about political correctness or not; this is about competence. You think because Trump talks "tough," that means he knows what he's talking about. Interesting bit of logic. He knows nothing about government or how it works, history, civics, geography. Nothing. Nada. He is eminently unqualified for the office of President.

And John Wayne was a movie star. He didn't actually save people from Indians or ride into town, the lone hero on his lone horse. This is real life. Good grief.
Nothing, Nada, Good grief. Any other semi intelligent tidbits you can enlighten us with?

Old 11-15-2016, 11:27 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,648,114 times
Quote:
Actually, "the people" voted for Hillary Clinton; the electoral college voted for Trump. That said, I wouldn't have been thrilled about a Clinton presidency. But at least she understands what it means to govern, is educated about the world, and had a whole host of people who would have kept her in check.

Reid, Pelosi, and Obama, in another era, would have been centrist Republicans or right-leaning Democrats, lol. There's nothing "extremist" about any of them.

And you have no idea what my I "ideology" is.
You mean, the 3 million non citizen people who swung the popular vote to Hillary?

Open borders, sanctuary cities, amnesty to illegals are all extreme in this era. Other era's don't matter. The fact that you don't consider those people extremists plus your praise of Hillary Clinton shows your ideology.

You're too easy, try again.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:27 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:

Are you kidding me. His great mind includes the same swamp he wanted to get rid of.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
You mean, the 3 million non citizen people who swung the popular vote to Hillary?

Open borders, sanctuary cities, amnesty to illegals are all extreme in this era. Other era's don't matter. The fact that you don't consider those people extremists plus your praise of Hillary Clinton shows your ideology.

You're too easy, try again.
Where do you get this stuff?! You really believe that 3 million non-citizens voted in this election.

Oh dear.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:38 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
Where do you get this stuff?! You really believe that 3 million non-citizens voted in this election.

Oh dear.
Yeah, he is a little out there. Most of them only claim 2 million.

LOL. yeah...oh dear indeed.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Okay, whatever. There's no convincing you folks of just how corrupt, immature. and dangerous Donald Trump is, despite his trailing behind him a very long history of that. Some of us have been familiar with his shenanigans for decades. Whatever. Time will bring you up to speed.
just be honest with all of us here, instead of spouting things about trump, just come out and ask the question "can we (team hillary) have your vote".

also, when you say 'no convincing us' i'll bet dollars to doughnuts that MANY trump supporters were on the fence here and were an inch of convincing away from switching candidates, you COULD have convinced them, but just saying 'no convincing you' is a cop out, i would say to you CONVINCE ME. I have a very open mind, if you could have made a case that Hillary is a better candidate with real facts, logic and data, i would have listened....but, acting like a child and telling me BUT HE SAID MISS PIGGY isn't anything close to a rational adult conversation, i'm looking for a real president, i don't care about some 20 year old comment that may or may not have happened, "no convincing us' you need to come up with some convincing data some convincing facts and some real strong logic as to why she's a better actual candidate.

Remember, you have a HUGE edge here because she's been in politics forever, so you can point to actual accomplishments and integrity that she's displayed over the years, you have a huge edge in the experience department, but you can't just say 'no convincing you folks' i was ready to be convinced and nobody really attempted to convince me of anything, just some sensationalizing a 20 year old comment from Trump isn't going to get anyone with half a brain to switch candidates, you have to do a LOT better, plenty of us had open minds, only the people who were born last night would say "but he said miss piggy' and switch candidates.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:43 PM

Quote:
just be honest with all of us here, instead of spouting things about trump, just come out and ask the question "can we (team hillary) have your vote".

also, when you say 'no convincing us' i'll bet dollars to doughnuts that MANY trump supporters were on the fence here and were an inch of convincing away from switching candidates, you COULD have convinced them, but just saying 'no convincing you' is a cop out, i would say to you CONVINCE ME. I have a very open mind, if you could have made a case that Hillary is a better candidate with real facts, logic and data, i would have listened....but, acting like a child and telling me BUT HE SAID MISS PIGGY isn't anything close to a rational adult conversation, i'm looking for a real president, i don't care about some 20 year old comment that may or may not have happened, "no convincing us' you need to come up with some convincing data some convincing facts and some real strong logic as to why she's a better actual candidate.

Remember, you have a HUGE edge here because she's been in politics forever, so you can point to actual accomplishments and integrity that she's displayed over the years, you have a huge edge in the experience department, but you can't just say 'no convincing you folks' i was ready to be convinced and nobody really attempted to convince me of anything, just some sensationalizing a 20 year old comment from Trump isn't going to get anyone with half a brain to switch candidates, you have to do a LOT better, plenty of us had open minds, only the people who were born last night would say "but he said miss piggy' and switch candidates.
First of all, I am not on "team Hillary." I voted for her, reluctantly, in the election, because of the danger of Trump. But I really wanted Bernie. I don't know why you are so obsessed with Hillary Clinton.

Btw, I did supply links on the other thread of the people that Donald Trump has stolen from.

Old 11-16-2016, 12:01 AM

Quote:
First of all, I am not on "team Hillary." I voted for her, reluctantly, in the election, because of the danger of Trump. But I really wanted Bernie. I don't know why you are so obsessed with Hillary Clinton.

Btw, I did supply links on the other thread of the people that Donald Trump has stolen from.
sorry i didnt see your post with the links, i saw the poster after you responded to me about my own research, i went back and responded to that post.

ok, so you are not on team hillary, bernie is in the rear view mirror, so lets pretend its 2 days before the election, and you really seem to be trying to convince me to vote hillary, you're making passionate pleas against trump, and since hillary is the only one left, its either skip the election, or vote hillary. You could have convinced me, but i'm a tough guy to convince, i was an obama fan back in the day, i wanted him to win over mccain and romney, i thought palin was a moron and she was one heartbeat away from presidency and since we couldn't have that happen, obama was an easy choice, as far as romney goes, i didnt feel a connection to him, so even 4 years ago, i wanted obama, i go with the better candidate at the time, could it turn out that trump is a complete disaster? sure, anything is possible, but i can only go on the information i have at the time, i just think trump made more passionate arguments about putting america first, could he be lying? sure, he could be, no doubt, but at least he made the attempt, i found him to be believable and i liked a lot of his arguments, he spoke logically to me and i heard his message, hillary didnt really try and court me as a voter, trump did a better job at that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections