Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2016, 04:10 AM

7,689 posts, read 4,223,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Wow. Trying reading beyond the first couple of paragraphs. Are you really that afraid of hearing something that might challenge your belief in Trump?
The article described important events such as Rep. Mike Rogers quitting the transition team, but it doesn't state clearly why he quit. Right after this the article provides another important event which is the clerical oversight but does not provide which side caused the clerical oversight. Also, this is not tied to Rep. Rogers departure from the transition team.

Trump left his press team scrambling? I guess they better learn to adapt just like the rest of us working folks.

The only thing that may indicate disorganization is that his own people are not sure where they stand.

But, anyway, isn't becoming President a learning curve for most people anyway? I do think that if Clinton was voted in it would have gone a lot smoother but at what cost? She would have just put the same team that helped make her very careless mistakes.

Old 11-16-2016, 04:11 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,814,473 times
Quote:
I have no problem with being proven wrong;doesn't bother me in the least. In this case, I highly--highly--doubt it. But hey, I'm all for miracles. God knows, we could use one. And in that case, I would have no problem saying I was wrong. In fact, wouldn't it be grand if I were?

Over and out for the night; early morning tomorrow. And thank you for being willing to have an actual conversation with me.
Proven wrong?

Didn't you insist that Trump would not win the election?

Old 11-16-2016, 04:31 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,322,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
How can they be "a month behind", if the election was held less than a week ago..

common core math student?
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Read the news
Thats not an answer..

Old 11-16-2016, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Not really.
She got demolished.. everywhere except a few big cities, which is why we pick by electoral college and not popular vote..

Old 11-16-2016, 04:39 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,055,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by red baron View Post
Couldn't find ONE IOTA of sense in any of your posts. Carry on.
Good grief! Did you have to insult and torture us by quoting all that nonsense?

It's always fun to watch heads explode, but I've seen enough. Now where is that ignore button?

Old 11-16-2016, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Oh of course blame Obama because Trump has no idea how to get his act together and run our country. I'm sorry but why is it up to Obama. They met and and Obama advised him. What more do you want him do to
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Actually Obamas team has been holding their hand, theyve put together a memorandum of understanding that is pending only the future vice presidents signature.
Only the left can turn a piece of paper, lacking a signature, into a claim that the nations going to collapse...

Old 11-16-2016, 04:41 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,814,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
she got demolished.. Everywhere except a few big cities, which is why we pick by electoral college and not popular vote..

indeed

I live in one of those blue dots. I'm glad to have voted for Trump. NC's electoral votes went to him.

Old 11-16-2016, 04:43 AM

6,180 posts, read 7,297,631 times
Quote:
Somebody's in way over their head. Has no idea how government works, no knowledge of civics or geography or geopolitics. Just flailing right and left. What "management" skills he has!

Donald Trump's Transition Team, Or Lack Thereof, Is Causing Real Panic | The Huffington Post

Looks like he found some billionaires he's considering, though. So much for Mr. "Outsider," eh?

Amid signs of transition trouble, Trump huddles with Pence - Chicago Tribune

What a nightmare.
Not only that Trump tweeted that he's the only one who knows the finalists for positions that have to be filled. Once again he thinks he can do it alone and how can he pick people for such important positions without getting final imput from others who have experience? Like I said before, if he runs his presidency the way he has run his campaign and this transition, we are in a world of trouble. He cleary is over his head. People wanted an "outsider" with no experience to shake things up...... Well be careful what you wish for

Old 11-16-2016, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Not only that Trump tweeted that he's the only one who knows the finalists for positions that have to be filled. Once again he thinks he can do it alone and how can he pick people for such important positions without getting final imput from others who have experience? Like I said before, if he runs his presidency the way he has run his campaign and this transition, we are in a world of trouble. He cleary is over his head.
OOH NO.. Trump tweeted he's the only one who knows the finalists? my god.. do you think the stock market is gonna collapse because of it? I'm worried, really, really worried..

Old 11-16-2016, 04:54 AM

1,542 posts, read 1,132,505 times
Quote:
And don't forget all the billionaires he's courting. Sooner or later, the Trump voters will begin to see Trump for who he really is.

Yeah, he should go to the nearest trailer park and pick people who really know the economy better
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections