Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2016, 09:16 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,338,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger-f View Post
These leftist dems (actually they don't qualify as Dems either - true Democrats voted Trump), will remain b*tt hurt for months.

Obama knew how to manage the country , that's why he doubled the national debt. If America was a company, it'd be out of business. Give Trump a chance(it can't get any worse).
And Obama is as stupid today as he was when he entered office as a former "community organizer" and failed Senator. He hasn't learned a thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2016, 09:28 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,495,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
And Obama is as stupid today as he was when he entered office as a former "community organizer" and failed Senator. He hasn't learned a thing.
But he brought the country together lol

Old 11-16-2016, 09:41 AM

6,266 posts, read 5,079,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
This is just sad, folks.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...ion-presidency

"His level of ignorance is so profound that President Obama is reportedly planning to spend an unusual amount of time with Trump, more than President Bush spent with him, to try to prepare Trump for the next four years."

Even the people on his team have no idea how government works. From the WSJ:

"Nor did Trump realize he had to hire a staff. The Wall Street Journal wrote that Trump aides “were … as unaware that the entire presidential staff working in the West Wing had to be replaced at the end of Mr. Obama’s term.”

It's like watching an old "Keystone Cops" movie. A bunch of idiots, not one of whom have any experience in government, or are even educated about government, running around the White House like kindergarteners.
Read what you posted again. Go ahead. Read it again. How is anyone expected to take such an article seriously? How is anyone who posts this as a legitimate news source supposed to be taken seriously? How is someone who posted this article and who then tried to accuse a conservative of living in a con echo chamber, supposed to be taken seriously?

Look - liberals have been having a prolonged and very public meltdown ever since the election (which was all of 8 days ago). I get that. And there ARE legitimate concerns (and there will be more legitimate concerns) related to Trump and his upcoming presidency. But this ^^^^^^ BS posted by the OP is just..............stupid.

Old 11-16-2016, 09:47 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,102,589 times
Quote:
This is just sad, folks.

"His level of ignorance is so profound that President Obama is reportedly planning to spend an unusual amount of time with Trump, more than President Bush spent with him, to try to prepare Trump for the next four years."

"Nor did Trump realize he had to hire a staff. The Wall Street Journal wrote that Trump aides “were … as unaware that the entire presidential staff working in the West Wing had to be replaced at the end of Mr. Obama’s term.”

It's like watching an old "Keystone Cops" movie. A bunch of idiots, not one of whom have any experience in government, or are even educated about government, running around the White House like kindergarteners.
you know, Obama's team should have just kept mum about the whole staff replacement thing and simply just not leave and explain to Team Trump that they are appointed for life. Be easy enough to produce some official looking document that would have explained the whole thing to the new guys. Probably could even get Trump to go on a snipe chase down in the boiler room that would have kept him diverted for the first week or so.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:01 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,186,917 times
Quote:
Why not read the article?
Because we count on you to provide us with the most outrageous parts of them..

And you did..

he didnt know he had to hire staff for the White House.. oooh no.. I doubt most people knew that. I always assumed they worked for the White House.. not the President as well. You'd think they'd keep the same individuals there if possible..

Thanks.. I'll now pretend to be outraged just to make you feel better.

THE HORRORS.. Trumps a failure.. ooooh my god.. how could he not know..

feel better?

Old 11-16-2016, 10:12 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,777,759 times
Your "Debbie Downer" posts are getting old OrganicSmallHome.

You LOST.

Dust yourself off and move forward. ...

Old 11-16-2016, 10:21 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,373,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Because we count on you to provide us with the most outrageous parts of them..

And you did..

he didnt know he had to hire staff for the White House.. oooh no.. I doubt most people knew that. I always assumed they worked for the White House.. not the President as well. You'd think they'd keep the same individuals there if possible..

Thanks.. I'll now pretend to be outraged just to make you feel better.

THE HORRORS.. Trumps a failure.. ooooh my god.. how could he not know..

feel better?
If you've been paying attention you would realize that Trump himself never expected to win or get this far.
When he was selecting his VP he first made the offer as "in charge of all foreign and domestic policy" and when asked what Trump would be doing, the response was "Make America Great again"
He's the same person who said his top foreign policy consultant would be HIMSELF.
This is just confirming what some of us had feared.
My problems was not with his vulgarity or policy on immigration or anything the liberals have been whining about, it's that he's utterly unqualified, clueless and his ego prevents him from seeing this.

Make no mistake. I HOPE he does well and I HOPE that he IS better president than we expect but this type of thing scares the crap out of me. We just elected someone to the office of POTUS who has no idea what the POTUS does all day, never MIND the issues and workings of government.

We really should have some kind of screening process. A general aptitude test before you can even be in the primary for you party.

I hope he does well but this is effing terrifying.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:23 AM

24,438 posts, read 23,110,611 times
Considering just how poorly the last three POTUS have done, maybe we need someone new to the game and who isn't familiar with failure. And if it turns out a political rooky can walk in and turn the government upside down and turn it around so that it actually works, there may be a mass exodus of all politicos come next election.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:23 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,777,759 times
Quote:
This is just sad, folks.

Oh....and STOP insulting the NEW President of the U.S. He WON...you know...Donald Trump!

Old 11-16-2016, 10:27 AM

6,163 posts, read 7,241,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by voiceofreazon View Post
If you've been paying attention you would realize that Trump himself never expected to win or get this far.
When he was selecting his VP he first made the offer as "in charge of all foreign and domestic policy" and when asked what Trump would be doing, the response was "Make America Great again"
He's the same person who said his top foreign policy consultant would be HIMSELF.
This is just confirming what some of us had feared.
My problems was not with his vulgarity or policy on immigration or anything the liberals have been whining about, it's that he's utterly unqualified, clueless and his ego prevents him from seeing this.

Make no mistake. I HOPE he does well and I HOPE that he IS better president than we expect but this type of thing scares the crap out of me. We just elected someone to the office of POTUS who has no idea what the POTUS does all day, never MIND the issues and workings of government.

We really should have some kind of screening process. A general aptitude test before you can even be in the primary for you party.

I hope he does well but this is effing terrifying.
Sad to say But Sarah Palin has more experience than Donald Trump. Now that's scary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections