Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 08:58 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Good Point !!!! but, as we see and continue to see, "Blind Allegiance" won't allow them to see such truths..... ...
Truths?

Your made a huge number of posts here about Trump's chances and the people who supported them. They were all wrong.

Old 11-18-2016, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
OH, the NYT gored Trump's ox, all right - see his own little hissy fit on Twitter, name-calling yet again. Contrary to such wishful invective, the NYT is not a "failing newspaper", as their subscriptions have risen astronomically in the last few weeks.
They are failing.

Their 3rd Q revenue fell a whopping 95%. They are on life support as they are now seen as nothing more than a tabloid that shills for the establishment status quo.

Old 11-18-2016, 09:01 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,246,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I didn't see anyone ask for your help. Why would they?

Furthermore, you didn't address what he said.

Your side did lose. It lost bigly.
Get Real -- The Election is Over....

The matter now concerns how things shape up and turn out and what happens within the governance and who and what influences will drive this Administration.

If you have nothing to say on those regards, why even come to the post to try and grandstand ? Small minds we understand function in such ways, but why expose yourself when it was not of necessity.

Old 11-18-2016, 09:01 AM

574 posts, read 300,260 times
Looks like its sooner rather that later for Rudy.

Old 11-18-2016, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Get Real -- The Election is Over....

The matter now concerns how things shape up and turn out and what happens within the governance and who and what influences will drive this Administration.

If you have nothing to say on those regards, why even come to the post to try and grandstand ? Small minds we understand function in such ways, but why expose yourself when it was not of necessity.
When you decide to post something based on logic & fact then you might have a real discussion on what happens within the governance and influences of the Administration.

But you continue gave your opinion AS fact and in response I point out that your opinion was 100% wrong about Trump and the election. Furthermore telling people they have "small minds" only speaks to this lack of real argument.

Old 11-18-2016, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Truths?

Your made a huge number of posts here about Trump's chances and the people who supported them. They were all wrong.
No problem, and each post was and did address the conduct and manner and utterances he engaged during the campaign, of which I found any that engaged bias, bigotry, racist and idiocy to be not to my liking.
I also said, if he focuses on business, Job Creation and the Economy, that would be better for him and for us as well. But, when he flipped and flopped as if 'reading nothing but dramatized headlines", no I was not in support of that. Nor was I in support of him not directly stating his plans and his ideas when such questions were posed to him.
I did not support his attack on Hillary with over exaggerated fiction for the sake of vote getting. I also did not like his early mentality of talking about nothing but Poll numbers. Nor did I like the fact that his followers are like blind minded minions, where he repeated everything 3 times, and told them to remember such.

I also, do not agree to the "Make American Great Again", as if to have ignored the bias and bigotry and racism of the past. I do think that as I've long ago written, that American has to have a strong National Industrial Base to enable it to be and have a strong stance in the global community.
I also have written extensively on the exodus of industry, the bias and racist agenda that was included in how and why business left this country, as well as the greed game that continues to drive business from this nation. I've written on the criminality of the Wall Street System and the collusive indenturing programs that banks engaged.

I did appreciate that Trump demolished the Republican system in the form that it previously existed and he silenced the entire Republican Leadership. I wrote stating that, as being a good thing, and it could only have been brought down from the inside and Trump accomplished that.

I also railed against the ignorance of his followers and the stupid response they gave when questions were asked.
I did not like the bigotry and racist games played by republican nor that engaged by Trump over the past 8 yrs.

I did not like anything about the Republican Convention, I also did not like any of the silliness at many of his rally's, nor did I like the fact, that often times he said, nothing of substance, and people hooped and hollered as if he actually said something. I found that to be very odd and not in the lest bit did I like it.

At no time did I buy into the attacks on Hillary, the email game was not thing from the start and turned out to be nothing in the end. (what do we now see, is Pence in court trying to seal his Emails), (we see the loud mouth Guiliani, caught up in the game of selling voice in all the wrong places, chasing money without a sense of ethical decorum).

Yes, I wrote a great deal and in doing so, I understand what was written. Just as the commentary today, state's that the gravity of the role and position of president, is best served when one does not engage the antic's Trump engaged during his campaigning. Tone and Temperament is best managed. He began to show some ability to do that in the last few weeks of his Campaign. I attribute that to him learning and growing to understand that he has to make adjustments both mentally and expressively.

He is the President, and we as democrats and I as an individual, would not stoop to the ignorane that Republican did when Obama was elected, nor will I got to dive into some racist madness as did Republican when Obama won. I know that whom is the President is best served when the people have hope for them to do well, and do not engage n being obstructionist. I also know that one cannot stand blind and act ignorant and unaware of choices being made and people being placed. Therefore, there is NO Blind Allegiance from Me, I am not a cult followers, and I do not endorse any man, claiming they are "the only one" who can fix things. I'm not that type of individual and certainly won't be caught into that level of fanaticism. I will give cooperative efforts toward what ever makes America a unified and dignified democracy, where equality is given its highest and rightful regards.

I like that Trump exposed the banking criminal gangs, but I see that he also has tapped that same leadership from the banking crime group to become part of his administration, In the system, Its not unlike other presidents who had little choice but to deal with someone from the banking system in the financial concerns of the nation. They key is to contain that person and make them function in the best interest of ALL American People, and not twist things for the favor of the banking systems encroaching and indenturing the public. Additionally, as well as after all that campaign talk against special interest groups, he has said, that he will deal with the lobbyist because much of Washington is made up of lobbyist. Now, if he will find a way to keep lobbyist at a minimum, I think that is good for the citizen population in America. And make sure that lobbyist do not twist and make convoluted financial reforms with a slant toward the wealthy at the expense of the general population.

If you expect me to have some negative hope that Trump fails, then you would be more foolish than one can imagine. No person in American benefits themselves, with hopes that a President fails.

The only things I have hopes and wish for failure, is the arrogance of the racist whom feel embolden to think they will get some repeat of the 1950's. For them, self implosion is a better result for them.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 11-18-2016 at 10:52 AM..

Old 11-18-2016, 09:25 AM

Quote:
When you decide to post something based on logic & fact then you might have a real discussion on what happens within the governance and influences of the Administration.

But you continue gave your opinion AS fact and in response I point out that your opinion was 100% wrong about Trump and the election. Furthermore telling people they have "small minds" only speaks to this lack of real argument.
Do you have anything relevant to the subject matter of the thread ? If not, then why are you blowing smoke.

Old 11-18-2016, 11:56 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,148,510 times
Quote:
Some of these people talk as if they are hiding behind a "sheet"; It's so much like those whom put the pointed sheet hats on their head, trying to hide their identity while they engage in the vile of their twisted minds. To think that these type of people would ever admit to what is overtly true of their bias, bigotry and their ignorance. is simply wishful thinking.

They don't have the type nor quality of character to be of honesty in such perspective and regards.

Therefore, expect to see a rash of more of "one liner, slap stick idiocy" to be uttered.
Trump administration dress code: brown shirts and white hoods.

It's not your father's Republican Party anymore ... it seems we've become the party of ignorant, racist neo-fascists. That's why I have become an independent conservative. These Trumpkins with their blind obedience to Dear Leader are downright frightening.

Old 11-18-2016, 01:07 PM

6,630 posts, read 6,814,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Have you seen his picks? Bannon and Sessions are vocal White supremacists. Sessions was rejected for a federal judgeship in 1986 because of his openly racist views. It's very, very, very rare that a federal judgeship nomination is rejected by the US Senate Judicial Committee. It's only happened twice in the last 50 years.
I have not seen any thing but accusations, but no real facts.

Old 11-18-2016, 01:42 PM

3,366 posts, read 1,619,709 times
I saw a cartoon recently that sort of encapsulates some of this argument.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections