Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 04:26 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Diversity? Bwahahahha.

A bunch of old white men and Trump's family are in no way shape or form diverse.
The brains are the same color and produce diverse ideas. One of the more important elements of individuals.

Time to throw out the old way of thinking and get into the game. The pigskin has its uses but it gets thrown around and kick around too. Its useful but not thoughtful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2016, 04:40 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
If you take away or decline the Democrats diversity/race credit card, then they'd have nothing. They'd be totally broke and bankrupt lol.

Your race card was declined, sir .

Old 11-18-2016, 04:55 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
Pssst ! Anyone hear the news..?

We F'N WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Old 11-18-2016, 05:13 PM

993 posts, read 766,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I would like to see them be competitive and honest for a change. Offering something that is real inclusion for everyone and not dividing people or groups. One that finally understands the value of the system of government we have and supports the constitution and the rule of law with more than lip service. Competition is better if there are two parties competing for the voters. We don't want the GOP to forget or take for granted the voters.
The GOP is in power. There no longer is any competition. Bottom line, what Trump says, goes. They have total and complete control of our government. There is no reason for the GOP to take into consideration any voices who don't agree with them. We will see how it plays out. I'm not a liberal, not a conservative.

For myself....I have a brain injury and I'm unable to work. I have health insurance through Obamacare because my husband is newly retired and on Medicare so I'm no longer on his work plan. When Obamacare is repealed, I worry I will no longer have health coverage because of this pre-existing condition.

I know the buzz is that the GOP healthcare plan will retain the pre-existing conditions portion of Obamacare. I'm doubtful because the insurance companies are losing money because they can no longer deny coverage.

But I'm one of the fortunate ones. I have the money to pay for expensive premiums. And I live in Maryland. Before ACA, Maryland had an insurance pool for those who were deemed uninsurable. I'm optimistic that it will be put back into place after the repeal.

The GOP/Trump controls our country. They have carte blanche. Opposing voices no longer count and they won't for many years to come.

Old 11-18-2016, 05:24 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Guess what? Trump appointing his son-in-law is ILLEGAL.

Can't wait until this guy is impeached. Anyone want to start a pool on how law before the bozo breaks one law too many?

Old 11-18-2016, 05:30 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,194,304 times
Quote:

Can't wait until this guy is impeached. Anyone want to start a pool on how law before the bozo breaks one law too many?
Repeat after me ... Kitchen Cabinet.

Old 11-18-2016, 05:37 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,399,264 times
Quote:

I will not bet any money on it , Trump is one slick dude and he is going
to surround himself with even more slick dudes.

Old 11-18-2016, 05:39 PM

Quote:

What position was he appointed too ?

Old 11-18-2016, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
If you take away or decline the Democrats diversity/race credit card, then they'd have nothing. They'd be totally broke and bankrupt lol.

Your race card was declined, sir .
Not only that but the account was hacked and they took all the illegal Chinese to Peru where they are working in the mines. They charged the transportation cost and first two weeks salary to your card. You need to pay if you want to play.

Old 11-18-2016, 06:08 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
I will not bet any money on it , Trump is one slick dude and he is going to surround himself with even more slick dudes.
But his history is not of surrounding himself with 'slick dudes.' It is of surrounding himself with idiots and criminals. Roger Stone, Don King, Howard Stern, David Pecker, Roger Ailes, Omarosa, his sons--gangsters, fraudsters, really obnoxious people, crooks.

Really bad attorneys and accountants who did not tip him off that half of what he was doing was illegal, his son-in-law realtor who thinks he is qualified to do anything. Remember all those campaign screw-ups? I think what we have coming is big mistakes, chaos, terrorist attacks protests, revolution and discord. Sorry, folks, this is not the 1950s or even the 1980s. Trump is going to find this out the hard way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections