Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 06:36 PM

11,361 posts, read 16,730,119 times

Advertisements

For the love of God, this is worse than the freakin hanging chads.

Old 11-22-2016, 06:43 PM

30,285 posts, read 23,772,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Awww did someones posts get modded because...just like this one, they were designed to do nothing but fight rather then discuss a topic? I dont report things for being off topic generally. I DO report things that are just designed to start fights, etc. And no, even then your nonsense doesn't rise to the reporting level.

Nice find? LOL. Florida was a key state. Trump won it I believe, and just as I indicated once that happened it WAS all over except the crying.

I know, you guys want to make it all about whining instead of having actual discussions. I dont know if that is because you aren't very good at discussions, or if its because as human beings you just aren't good winners, but its truly unfortunate.
What is this thread if not whining? Were you unable to add your thoughts about EC to the plethora of OTHER EC threads that have already been started? Why did you feel the need to start YET ANOTHER THREAD about fricken EC if it wasn't to whine? Because that's what it sounds like.

Old 11-22-2016, 10:03 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,397,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
What is this thread if not whining? Were you unable to add your thoughts about EC to the plethora of OTHER EC threads that have already been started? Why did you feel the need to start YET ANOTHER THREAD about fricken EC if it wasn't to whine? Because that's what it sounds like.
Ah. Fun fact. I am paranoid. No really. Works great for the job I do. But it also means sometimes I look at the worst possible scenario, and I chat about it. Not like insanely worse, but within the realm of possibility worse.

And I believe that a major state actor has taken a significant role in damaging our political confidence. And I hoped to bring about some discussion on the many reasons WHY this was a bad thing.

This isn't about if we should have a EC. This is about the fact that someone who is believed to have won the EC, and who has lost the popular vote, COULD lose the EC, and why that is bad.

Old 11-23-2016, 05:19 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,284,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Ah. Fun fact. I am paranoid. No really. Works great for the job I do. But it also means sometimes I look at the worst possible scenario, and I chat about it. Not like insanely worse, but within the realm of possibility worse.

And I believe that a major state actor has taken a significant role in damaging our political confidence. And I hoped to bring about some discussion on the many reasons WHY this was a bad thing.

This isn't about if we should have a EC. This is about the fact that someone who is believed to have won the EC, and who has lost the popular vote, COULD lose the EC, and why that is bad.
Sign the recount petition.

MoveOn Petitions - DEMAND A RECOUNT IN WI, MI, PA, AZ, NC and FL

Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results - CNNPolitics.com

Old 11-23-2016, 05:24 PM

776 posts, read 747,276 times
I demand a full audit and recount in Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire and Maine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections