Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 12:51 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,883,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
It's obvious the whole left is a smear campaign from the start because they offered only opinion pieces since nothing has happened yet but everything about Trump is all speculation & smear.

Trump is not yet the president they already have hundreds of articles on what a President Trump would do to the world.
this is the reason why Soros and his Criminal organization should be investigated and prosecuted.
Does nay realized Sores almost purchased the election for Clinton?

As I posted earlier :
Money Laundering
campaign finance laws

Just to name a few!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2016, 01:32 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,745,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
this is the reason why Soros and his Criminal organization should be investigated and prosecuted.

As I posted earlier :
Money Laundering
campaign finance laws

Just to name a few!
That is okay Trump is racist against everybody since all hispanics fit in the same basket and all black people are the same as those muslim refugees. He is a rapist since he said he will grab some girl by the *****, and he is a rich oligarch that is only out for himself. Who cares if someone who wants to destroy our country almost bought another election for one of his hand picked politicians. They hate this country anyways.

Old 11-21-2016, 01:36 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,605,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Does he know Trump is the anti-Christ? Or has he picked someone else?

Bwahahahahaha!!!

THIS IS AWESOME!!

What a glorious time to be alive.

Ya, I do believe your life is going to suck for the next 8 years of your short life.

Old 11-21-2016, 01:57 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,691,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post

As I posted earlier :
Money Laundering
campaign finance laws

Just to name a few!
I don't think you could ever prosecute the free press. They are protected by the constitution.

It's up to the wisdom of people to decide what's fact or wrong. No matter how much people are influenced by the media, people will always act upon money.

Many women voted for Trump because they saw their pocketbooks hurt by Obamacare or didn't buy the media not condemning Hillary's pay for services deals. My wife supported Hillary but when it was time to pay for our insurance she realized that Obamacare simply passed the expense to middle class working people. Even I admit voting for Obama was a huge mistake.

Old 11-21-2016, 02:00 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,262,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OotsaPootsa View Post
I'll ask Mr. Soros at the end of the week when he's paying me big bucks for posting here.
Hey hey the righties will believe you since they believe anything that is not on the MSM...

Old 11-21-2016, 02:06 PM

12,033 posts, read 6,564,574 times
There's an article on CNN quoting from a recent Bannon interview at WSJ where he states he's never been a white nationalist and despises them but he calls himself an economic nationalist.

He says he was behind Trumps push to reach out to inner city blacks.

Bannon rejects white nationalism: 'I'm an economic nationalist' - CNNPolitics.com

Old 11-21-2016, 02:21 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,555,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
There's an article on CNN quoting from a recent Bannon interview at WSJ where he states he's never been a white nationalist and despises them but he calls himself an economic nationalist.

Bannon rejects white nationalism: 'I'm an economic nationalist' - CNNPolitics.com

Those clowns don't care.

They want to, no they HAVE to believe that he is a flaming racist/AntiSemite, because it is
ALL THEY HAVE LEFT.

Last edited by chadgates; 11-21-2016 at 02:33 PM..

Old 11-21-2016, 02:30 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,007,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Bwahahahahaha!!!

THIS IS AWESOME!!

What a glorious time to be alive.

Ya, I do believe your life is going to suck for the next 8 years of your short life.
yes thats crazy, but Bannon knowing the players in the illuminati, thats perfectly reasonable, both of you guys same tin hat different color.

Old 11-21-2016, 02:48 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,007,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post

I doubt he was behind the "what do you have to lose" or "all black people live in getos that are warzones" rhetoric, he is way too smart for that, that stupitidy that orange man written all over it.
Bannon is by all indications a brilliant person, I dont think he is a white nationalist per se, but he doesn't care to bring those groups along and normalize their rhetoric as long as the end goal is achieved, just like I don't think he would think twice about implementing policies that would hurt minorities as long as the larger economic interest are met. What can be done via reforming trade deals is minimal, maybe substantial enough to keep the message viable for another election cycle but its not going to bring the kind of change Trump is talking about, Bannon has to know that, he has to know that you cant reverse globalization, he has to know that the only way we compete and win at manufacturing is with automation otherwise is a race to the bottom, I have read everything I could get my hands on about Bannon, this guy always has a long game, and its not this make america great again platitude.

Old 11-22-2016, 03:15 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,468,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiley View Post
Do you have a link to anti-Semitic articles? Do you have a link to anything showing Bannon as Anti-Semitic?
Who would know Bannon better than his ex-wife?
The Federalist says Steve Bannon isn’t anti-Semitic because Jewish girls are whiny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections