Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 08:18 PM

15,713 posts, read 15,867,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...50810490023937
Are Hillbots sad that their corrupt dc lobyist are being put to bed and the corporate media is losing influence?

oh well, another great day for America
#MAGA
Lucky for him that his supporters are so uneducated that they're fine with his ultra-brief tweets, and they don't mind his ignorance, illogic, juvenile vocabulary, and crudeness unbecoming to a president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2016, 08:21 PM

3,769 posts, read 6,777,529 times
The internet IS the media. This isn't the 90s where everyone has cable and gets their news from TV.

Old 11-22-2016, 08:28 PM

22,592 posts, read 12,168,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Lucky for him that his supporters are so uneducated that they're fine with his ultra-brief tweets, and they don't mind his ignorance, illogic, juvenile vocabulary, and crudeness unbecoming to a president.
My, my, my how condescending of you. You, as a Hillary supporter, have no claim to the high ground. Or are you telling us that those 47% who don't pay taxes suddenly all became Trump voters? Gimme a break.

Some advice for you --- Trump won. Hillary lost. Suck it up and deal---just like us who didn't vote for Obama had to do. We also didn't riot and destroy property. If you don't deal with it, you are going to have a very rough 4 (hopefully 8) years ahead of you.

Old 11-22-2016, 08:37 PM

8,014 posts, read 5,907,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
There's no need to do so.

He can use modern tech to speak directly to the people. That is the whole point of this.

Nobody needs to listen to ANY of the talking biased nitwits on televison any longer. Trump will give it to you direct.

This man is a visionary like no other. The MSM will be shaking in their boots before this is done. Their day to go the way of the buggy whip may have come.

CN
Well stated!

We truly may be witnessing the quick decline of the Mainstream Media and the rise of Social Media as the delivery method for the news from the Office of the President.

If that's the case, you're right, the MSM may very well be fading from view. This could be a paradigm shift for the media industry.

I for one would welcome it.

Old 11-22-2016, 08:57 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,233,083 times
Thumbs up Nicely DONE! Thank you, Mr. President-Elect Donald J. Trump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...50810490023937
Are Hillbots sad that their corrupt dc lobyist are being put to bed and the corporate media is losing influence?

oh well, another great day for America
#MAGA

Thanks for posting! Great video!

#MAGA

Old 11-22-2016, 09:41 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,934,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
So this is how Fascism begins.

I am very concerned about the suppression of free speech and Trump's anti-democracy dictatorship.
Might I suggest you take your binkie and go curl up in the corner where it's warm and safe, while the rest of us enjoy how great America can become with real leadership...

Old 11-23-2016, 05:51 AM

79,910 posts, read 44,443,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Thank you. It's good to see a Trump supporter to freely admit what he is and to acknowledge his fascist agenda. It's not illegal to be a fascist. Why not be proud of it?
I don't support Trump. I have no idea where you got that idea. I will give him credit when I agree with him ,condemn him when I do not but I did not vote for him.

It's sad that one can't simply state their thoughts honestly about a subject.

Old 11-23-2016, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Really? Why not ask your Comrade pknopp? He agreed that this effort was already underway, and I gave him an attaboy for being truthful about it. You need to get with the program, or pogrom, whichever.
And this is lame as hell and why no one should bother taking anything you say seriously. Grow up.

Old 11-23-2016, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Well, let's ask him. Here's my post and his comment. He's certainly not denying it! You guys need to get your stories straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave
Did you face Washington and give a Heil Trump straight-armed salute when you wrote that? You're not fooling anyone, we all know that Trump hates freedom of speech because today, he can't control it. Like any good fascist demagogue he will do his level best to squelch his detractors - I fully expect him to start identifying the "enemies of the State".

pknopp: We are already well past that.
You won't like my answer and I bet you will jump to defense when I state it. You were talking about the government squashing freedom of speech. I noted we are well past that.

I was speaking about the Patriot Act and the last TWO presidents passing that and building upon it and both arguing that they can throw people into prison doing away with their due process rights and not have to explain themselves.

Old 11-23-2016, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OotsaPootsa View Post
You erroneously suppose that everyone who is skeptical of the Orange One was an uncritical Obama apologist, don't you?
Everyone? It's wrong to condemn everyone of anything but yes, it does describe many.

Trump says he will prosecute Hillary and then doesn't. = bad.

Obama promises to prosecute bankers and then doesn't. = re-election and very little condemnation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections