Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2016, 12:39 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Hillary lost because she is a woman! Despite getting 1.7 million more votes than the president-select, she still can't win! Why? Because those rust belt whites hate leadership by women!
Anyone who stayed awake in basic high school social studies class would know the answer to that.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:40 PM

17,606 posts, read 9,392,631 times
Quote:
The system is too unfair... I mean she got more votes than anyone except President Obama in the history of both general elections and primaries...
I'm sure that California (San Fran & LA), Portland (OR), Chicago, Boston, New York & D.C. .... are thrilled!
The sad reality (for the distraught Snowflakes) is that those Huge Urban Leftist Cities are NOT the USA.

You should join that West Coast Secession Movement - Hillary can be your permanent Queen.
OR -- look for a handy Safe Space to hunker down in for 4-8 years.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:44 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,857,872 times
Daywalk, I'm still waiting to hear why you support Hillary other than because she's a woman and you got yourself emotionally involved?

Old 11-22-2016, 12:45 PM

808 posts, read 752,636 times
Probably the most qualified presidential candidate I'll see in my lifetime (HRC, not Kate McKinnon)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec

Old 11-22-2016, 12:51 PM

14,488 posts, read 6,139,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
Hillary definitely should have won, but I'm kinda over it. It's no longer as shocking as it originally was. Knowing that she won the popular vote has helped in coping -- and what's especially rewarding about it is that she won the popular vote despite all the stuff that was used against her: Wikileaks, the email/server controversy, the FBI investigation, as well as a lower turnout of Democrats.

Daywalk, I would recommend NOT watching much of the tv news. Yes, it's good to watch local news but if it's national news, I suggest changing the channel whenever there's a news story about Trump. That way, you won't hear about him as much.

And you're forgetting all the advantages Hillary had

-30+ years experience
-Unlimited Money
-the supposed best GOTV operation and ground game
-The entire mainstream media
-all of academia
- The United Nations
-Lady Gaga, JZ, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Springsteen, De Niro etc... all of Hollywood
-The Entire DNC
-George Soros paid thugs
-Barrack Obama
-Michelle Obama
-Bernie Sanders
-her previous successful president husband Bill Clinton
-Even some fvching Republicans!

How the fvch can you still lose! To DONALD TRUMP!

Literally any random retard off the street should have won with that much backing. Wow.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:54 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,359,752 times
Quote:
Aside from President Obama, Hillary received more votes than anyone else in the history of presidential elections !!

Although two weeks have lapsed, I am still really disappointed about the election results.

Clinton won! Russia hacked the ballots in the swing states for Trump and no one is investigating where all those VOTES came from. All those VOTES wasn't casted by poor uneducated working class whites, Russia trumped the ballot boxes!

Old 11-22-2016, 12:55 PM

27,224 posts, read 46,934,615 times
Quote:
Aside from President Obama, Hillary received more votes than anyone else in the history of presidential elections !!

Although two weeks have lapsed, I am still really disappointed about the election results.
Aww.... you will get over it.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:58 PM

17,061 posts, read 12,680,461 times
1) Dont rig the primaries.
2) Dont preselect the winner of the primaries using method above.
3) Long service to the party is not a reason to do the two things above.

Dems lost to a severely disliked narcissist game show host. They lost PA which had not gone to the the GOP since 1988! There were huge numbers of missing Dems in PA, MI, WI... Bernie voters that stayed home or voted stein or skipped the presidential question entirely.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:59 PM

808 posts, read 752,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post

How the fvch can you still lose! To DONALD TRUMP!

Literally any random retard off the street should have won with that much backing. Wow.
You are forgetting her 30 odd years of persecution. Politics is the ultimate blood sport.

Seriously, is using her husband's email server anywhere near as awful as what most politicians do?

Trump's advantage was his newness, and his unabashed ability to lie in amazing quantities.

I'm still wondering, is Trump a psychopath or a sociopath.

Old 11-22-2016, 01:04 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,372,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upgrader View Post
Seriously, is using her husband's email server anywhere near as awful as what most politicians do?
When you're the Secretary of State and the emails concern matters of national security, yes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections