Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2016, 03:44 PM

22,592 posts, read 12,168,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by upgrader View Post
Electing psycho-trump all but guarantees your grandkids will have a bleak (if any) future. Unless you are in the top 1 percent of the monied. Even then, they might die from the wreckage of climate change.
Are you related to the OP?

Like the OP, you, too, need to get a grip and deal with your anger over not getting your way.

You, too, need to suck it up and deal. If you don't do so, you're in for a very rough 4 (hopefully 8) years ahead.

Old 11-22-2016, 03:54 PM

22,592 posts, read 12,168,827 times
Quote:
Electing psycho-trump all but guarantees your grandkids will have a bleak (if any) future. Unless you are in the top 1 percent of the monied. Even then, they might die from the wreckage of climate change.
Nope. Already Trump is working on changing the system for the better. My grandkids will have a bright future. Sad, that you are too blinded to see that

Now, go work on your anger issues.

Old 11-22-2016, 03:55 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,297,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Aside from President Obama, Hillary received more votes than anyone else in the history of presidential elections !!

Although two weeks have lapsed, I am still really disappointed about the election results.
I mean this in all sincerity.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW, remember, maybe just 4 years it Trump, but a conservative SCOTUS for GENERATIONS!!!!!!

Have a nice day, Day😉🇺🇸🐘

Old 11-22-2016, 04:29 PM

16,952 posts, read 16,836,358 times
Here: Take these little blue pills and go lay down. I will wake you up in 4 years.

Old 11-22-2016, 04:44 PM

17,436 posts, read 11,456,807 times
Not to sound petty and I'm trying not to be, but you got exactly what you deserved, not because you wanted Hillary to win but because you were so pompous, self righteous and demeaning with your childish name calling of anyone you thought was a Trump supporter. Losing couldn't have happened to a meaner bully than you and you still can't come to grips with it. Congrats.

Old 11-22-2016, 04:45 PM

736 posts, read 355,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Aside from President Obama, Hillary received more votes than anyone else in the history of presidential elections !!

Although two weeks have lapsed, I am still really disappointed about the election results.
Cry me a river. Nothing makes me more happy then to see snowflakes cry and depressed. It makes me more happy then Trump winning the election. Life isn't fair, get used to it.

Old 11-22-2016, 04:47 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,395,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Life isn't always fair, so we just have to keep moving on and hoping for the best. A lot of us feel the way you do, more so this year than in any previous election. This election was different, it was more about trying to keep an inept, dangerously motivated man out out of the WH, more than it was about simply electing Hillary.
Really? Surely you don't think Trump is inept. Do you? He's accomplished far more in life than Hillary has. And dangerous? Hillary is dangerous. We only need to look at her record. Mishandled classified information, using an unsecure private server. Advocates for the repeal of the Second Amendment. Proud to have put coal miners out of business. In one of her speeches she said, "We're going to take some things away from you." That sounds frightening to me.

And she is inept. She couldn't secure the compound in Benghazi, and four Americans died as a result. That was after she engineered the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi, who at the time was not a threat to the US.

Quote:
We knew Hillary had her baggage and failings, but Trump REALLY HAS FAILINGS
Really? He does? Can you name them? What are they? He's built a very successful business. What has Hillary done?

Quote:
!!!!! So, we will simply wait until January to see how things play out. I see him backtracking on some of the more radical views he had already, and he will have to contend with getting his ideas passed through both sides, so maybe they will be able to put a bit in his mouth and control his impulsiveness and tantrums.

Personally, I don't see him finishing 4 years, with the views and behavior he exhibits.
What radical views? You don't see him finishing four years? Why? Why would he not finish four years?

Trump is a very exceptional man. He demands loyalty, and he is a perfectionist. He has people working for him (including many women) who have worked for him for decades. That says a lot about the man. And look at his family. They are polite, very well brought up kids, smart.

You have nothing substantive to criticize him for. All you have is sour grapes because your pick, a criminal, liar, cheat, and a very dishonest person overall, didn't win.

Get used to Trump. He's your President now. Get over it.

Old 11-22-2016, 04:48 PM

16,952 posts, read 16,836,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Really? Surely you don't think Trump is inept. Do you? He's accomplished far more in life than Hillary has. And dangerous? Hillary is dangerous. We only need to look at her record. Mishandled classified information, using an unsecure private server. Advocates for the repeal of the Second Amendment. Proud to have put coal miners out of business. In one of her speeches she said, "We're going to take some things away from you." That sounds frightening to me.

And she is inept. She couldn't secure the compound in Benghazi, and four Americans died as a result. That was after she engineered the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi, who at the time was not a threat to the US.

Really? He does? Can you name them? What are they? He's built a very successful business. What has Hillary done?

What radical views? You don't see him finishing four years? Why? Why would he not finish four years?

Trump is a very exceptional man. He demands loyalty, and he is a perfectionist. He has people working for him (including many women) who have worked for him for decades. That says a lot about the man. And look at his family. They are polite, very well brought up kids, smart.

You have nothing substantive to criticize him for. All you have is sour grapes because your pick, a criminal, liar, cheat, and a very dishonest person overall, didn't win.

Get used to Trump. He's your President now. Get over it.

"Get used to Trump. He's your President now. Get over it."

Old 11-22-2016, 04:54 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,857,872 times
Quote:
wow, the left never stops playing victim to everything they can think of.... the race card, the woman card, the class warfare card. Man it must s*ck to perceive yourself as a victim to so many things.

Old 11-22-2016, 04:58 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,857,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Not to sound petty and I'm trying not to be, but you got exactly what you deserved, not because you wanted Hillary to win but because you were so pompous, self righteous and demeaning with your childish name calling of anyone you thought was a Trump supporter. Losing couldn't have happened to a meaner bully than you and you still can't come to grips with it. Congrats.
I agree with this whole heartedly. ... they got exactly what you deserved they were so pompous, self righteous and demeaning with your childish name calling of anyone you thought was a Trump supporter.

Did the left really think that attacking Americans was going to endear the voter and make them want to vote for them? Here's the kicker, turn on main stream media, their still at it. Obviously they still don't get that acting like a bunch of asses won't work although it is possible that the OP is just a follower who wanted to belong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections