Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 08:50 PM

7,587 posts, read 6,678,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
oh so now you bat **** crazy left wing loons are bitching about paying high taxes and want lower taxes.
go figure. again...the narcissistic millennials couldn't give a damn about anyone but themselves because they were raised by one of the most selfish generations in recent history.
And here we have yet another Trumptard who can't even read at a 4th grade level. Nowhere in my post did I complain about high taxes or ask for taxes to be lowered.

Did ANY of you people even make it to high school? That's a serious question.

And while we're at it, where do you get the idea that I'm a millennial? Do you just work off a cheat sheet of catchall insults, and vomit them all up at once every time you post some new idiocy?

Old 11-29-2016, 06:37 AM

5,739 posts, read 3,276,008 times
Grown adults?? Really? you snowflakes can't accept the election results and have to
throw childish temper tantrums. So don't tell other people to act like adults until you
can grow up yourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
"Snowflake." "Safe space." "Butt hurt."

PLEEEEASE come up with some new material!!! Can you at least TRY to sound like fully grown adults?

Old 11-29-2016, 06:42 AM

5,739 posts, read 3,276,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
And here we have yet another Trumptard who can't even read at a 4th grade level. Nowhere in my post did I complain about high taxes or ask for taxes to be lowered.
HAHAHAHA!!!! LOL! oh and All you left wing loons love high taxes.

Quote:
Did ANY of you people even make it to high school? That's a serious question.
yeah and we graduated without social promotion and getting a trophy for just
taking a **** either

Quote:

And while we're at it, where do you get the idea that I'm a millennial? Do you just work off a cheat sheet of catchall insults, and vomit them all up at once every time you post some new idiocy?

you sure sound like one. And that is exactly how the left operates. label your opponent when you hear
a buzzword.

Old 11-29-2016, 09:15 AM

451 posts, read 237,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
"Snowflake." "Safe space." "Butt hurt."

PLEEEEASE come up with some new material!!! Can you at least TRY to sound like fully grown adults?

Ok. How about this one?
Attached Thumbnails
For the 'Snowflake' generation to help them get over their butt hurt.-8f28897fd72733e2be768f83fca9d205.jpg  

Old 11-29-2016, 10:24 AM

9,587 posts, read 5,888,363 times
Quote:
Grown adults?? Really? you snowflakes can't accept the election results and have to
throw childish temper tantrums. So don't tell other people to act like adults until you
can grow up yourselves.

First, what's your definition of "accept the election results"? I'm sorry, but we, as tax paying citizens, are entitled to be dissatisfied with election results. Have you been happy these last 8 years? I'm guessing not. Does that mean you've never criticized Obama? I'm guessing you have. Plenty. So, does that mean you didn't "accept the election results"?

Second, here's the thing: most non-Trump supporters are NOT protesting --which, by the way, is a constitutional right-- and it's a tiny minority who have rioted.

Third, *I* have accepted the results just fine, because, though I can't stand Trump, I'm deliriously happy that the latest ridiculous spectacle of a presidential election that the US puts on every 4 years is finally OVER. A-freaking-men.

YOU sound angry and childish in many of your posts. Do you go through life this way? I'm thinking you should be deliriously happy yourself, since Don the Con won (though I'm not sure how long your happiness will last).

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 11-29-2016 at 10:46 AM..

Old 11-29-2016, 10:56 AM

4,828 posts, read 7,496,081 times
Quote:
Don the Con?

PLEEEEASE come up with some new material!!! Can you at least TRY to sound like a fully grown adult?

Old 11-29-2016, 02:32 PM

7,587 posts, read 6,678,063 times
Quote:
HAHAHAHA!!!! LOL! oh and All you left wing loons love high taxes.

yeah and we graduated without social promotion and getting a trophy for just
taking a **** either

[/b]

you sure sound like one. And that is exactly how the left operates. label your opponent when you hear
a buzzword.
And just another Trumphead cloud of babbling gibberish, without even any attempt at any sort of substantive reply. You never actually say anything; you just open your mouths and spray words around like from a hose. This is exactly why so many of us feel as though talking with Trumplings is like arguing with small children.

My point remains - you ridiculed me for complaining about high taxes, when i clearly never said any such thing. And now you're attacking me for exactly the opposite, for liking high taxes - when again, I never said any such thing. You people have no clue what you're even saying - you just spit words out like you're spraying drool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections