Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 12:05 AM

79,910 posts, read 44,432,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
You are obviously making up lies as you go without any proof...
Come on, use some simple logic, If there is really fraud, it is likely to be on the GOP side, it's obvious especially how trump was able to win so narrowly in some crucial states just to win the electoral college but lose badly nationally
He didn't lose badly nationally. He won the vast majority of the country. He just lost badly in a few very large cities.

I say that as someone that voted for Jill Stein.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2016, 12:30 AM

7,729 posts, read 8,819,117 times
If such a recount is allowed without evidence of fraud, then all the other elections of senators and House reps can also be subject to recount at the request of whoever lost the races.

Old 11-26-2016, 12:46 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,656,045 times
Quote:
Come on, use some simple logic, If there is really fraud, it is likely to be on the GOP side, it's obvious especially how trump was able to win so narrowly in some crucial states just to win the electoral college but lose badly nationally
Usually when you cheat , you cheat just enough to win
All the Polls and exit polls also support that trump didn't get as much support as he did in those swing states just to win so narrowly

Besides, trump supporters were ARRESTED for election fraud!
http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...-fraud?0p19G=c

A Texas man arrested on suspicion of voting fraud said he worked for Trump and was testing the system - LA Times
Clinton conceded. I urge you to use simple logic and concede as well.

Old 11-26-2016, 12:57 AM

6,246 posts, read 3,645,592 times
Just as I've always suspected--Obama doesn't really like Hillary so much as he hates Trump.

Old 11-26-2016, 12:59 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,307,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Obama urged Clinton to concede on election night

Interesting stuff.

Hillary was going to refuse to concede on election night. Obama called her and pressured her to concede and she now regrets that decision.

Obama also thinks that contesting the election in the rust belt wastes time and resources that could be better used like for the Louisiana Senate run off.

I don't trust anything from a writer trying to sell a book.

Obama is a lame duck President, he has no power to tell the Clintons to concede if there is evidence she might win in a recount.......Obama dislike Trump more than the Clintons. He knows a Trump's win he can kiss goodbye his legacy......so I don't believe anything from this story.

all the writer has to say to cover her butt is she got this from an anonymous source and she is good to go.

once the AP called Pennsylvania and Wisconsin for Trump she knew she had NO pathway to 270 and she had to call. Trump didn't need Michigan to get to 270, that was icing on the cake.

Old 11-26-2016, 01:16 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,990,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Clinton conceded. I urge you to use simple logic and concede as well.
I suggest you all stop accusing her with no proof.

Old 11-26-2016, 03:54 AM

13,605 posts, read 7,567,472 times
The problem I have with this tampering of election results is how would anyone know what counties to tamper with ahead of time. I'm sure there are electronic voting machines used where Clinton won those are they going to say Russian hackers made those counties vote for her? All I can see is a big waste of money being spent for nothing be different if he won the entire election by 100 votes.

Old 11-26-2016, 05:34 AM

3,541 posts, read 2,885,449 times
Quote:
I suggest you all stop accusing her with no proof.
HilLIARy is a filthy, lying, corrupt, lifelong politician that hid many of her crimes (for Now) and used the corrupt Obama DOJ to white wash the rest.
Al Capone, and J Gotti got away with decades of crimes, but in the end we got them, just like we will get corrupt HilLIARy.
Soon the IRS will under New Management and they will be taking a long hard look at the Clintoon Crime Family Foundation.

Bill

Old 11-26-2016, 05:45 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,220,530 times
Quote:
Usually when you cheat , you cheat just enough to win
All the Polls and exit polls also support that trump didn't get as much support as he did in those swing states just to win so narrowly

Besides, trump supporters were ARRESTED for election fraud!
http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...-fraud?0p19G=c

A Texas man arrested on suspicion of voting fraud said he worked for Trump and was testing the system - LA Times
Really ? How about illegals running up the score in Califruitia ?

Old 11-26-2016, 05:46 AM

26,725 posts, read 15,285,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Conceding was absolutely the right thing to do, and Obama gave excellent advice.

The recount though? She should stay out of. It doesn't deserve to give people false hope, the only realistic purpose to it is that it will verify our confidence in our process, or find any issues.

This is all over on the 19th.
The recount won't give people confidence.

It won't check to see if voters have legal standing to vote for the right. It won't prove if there were hacked machines or not for the Alt-Left.

All it does is drag on this divisive process when the result is obvious, the Alt-Left wastes more money, and Jill Stein will get publicity and some left over money for 2020.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections