Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 08:12 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Send him an e-mail, telling him how you feel. Maybe he will drop out for you.

If that fails, try this:

AT the end of 8 years.
Enjoy this Banana Republic President while you can, but it won't be for eight years and maybe not four.

Old 11-28-2016, 08:12 PM

16,587 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
I am very concerned about what is now becoming a trend. Namely, that DT can spout untruths and just get away with it. The most recent example is the bogus claim that millions of people voted illegally without any proof or evidence. Which he doesn't have and will never produce.

I fear that if this continues and he is allowed to continue to get away with it, our political system is going to devolve into an even worse mess than we have now.

He needs to stop it, but sure he won't, so the press is going to have to get a lot tougher on this nonsense and start calling him out. He's a President not a King and no doubt if BO had done this Repub and alt right heads would be exploding.
Alt right heads?

It seems to me your partisan bias is showing. I say that because you are using/promoting the (D) and leftist terms/talking points. Additionally you are implying by ommision that Hillary was not an even greater liar, especially about things while under oath, and related to her actions while in government.
Additionally, Obama is a serial liar, yet you want to imply Trump will adversaly influence honesty in this country.

Can you point to similar concerns in posts or threads you started about either Obama or Hillary's dishonesty

Old 11-28-2016, 08:15 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Republicans may not read anything beyond Breitbart but yes, there is valuable information provided by journalists and researchers including the New York Times. They had a fantastic story about over forty perfectly preserved shipwrecks found in the Black Sea going all the way back to the Ottoman Empire. But apparently if Sean Hannity doesn't say it, it didn't happen.
And that will likely end up being "one" instead of forty, and in the Red Sea.

Old 11-28-2016, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Enjoy this Banana Republic President while you can, but it won't be for eight years and maybe not four.
Enjoy the "Trip" in your mind to Fantasy Island while you simmer in your tears. You people have been so "right" about all your other "Predictions" that I am sure your right about this one too.

Old 11-28-2016, 08:19 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Everything you have listed is not true regarding BO
It's all true and you just proved my point. For those who wonder why Trump supporters don't condemn him, you can't expect others to do what you won't do..

Old 11-28-2016, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Don't really care what you or others might think but I know that Trump is a liar who just can't help himself and it will eventually prove to be his undoing - sooner rather than later.

How has that worked out for you so far?

Old 11-28-2016, 08:28 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Alt right heads?

It seems to me your partisan bias is showing. I say that because you are using/promoting the (D) and leftist terms/talking points. Additionally you are implying by ommision that Hillary was not an even greater liar, especially about things while under oath, and related to her actions while in government.
Additionally, Obama is a serial liar, yet you want to imply Trump will adversaly influence honesty in this country.

Can you point to similar concerns in posts or threads you started about either Obama or Hillary's dishonesty
HC and BO are no longer the issue so I am focused on the President Elect and soon to be Liar in Chief. You should too as he is and will be in a position to put us all in harm's way. However I'm just hoping Chuck Schumer and the Dems can keep him from doing too much harm and save him and us in the process.

I know you and his little trumpettes are enjoying your victory lap but on January 20 he owns all the problems he vowed to fix, and others that will crop up. I'll be waiting for what should prove to be a colossal fail, on his part.

Old 11-28-2016, 08:31 PM

1,768 posts, read 715,822 times
Quote:
Do you really think congress will amend the constitution so Trump can run for a third turn? I think he will be to old at that point regardless, don't need him dying in office like FDR.

Old 11-28-2016, 08:36 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,728,615 times
Quote:
Everything you have listed is not true regarding BO and pales in comparison to the blatant lies that come out of Trump's mouth every time he opens it. He is now the President and needs to speak truthfully which he is not doing and will eventually prove to be his downfall - that is if he doesn't get impeached first for his myriad and potential conflicts of interest.

The irony of it all is, he shouldn't even be President, as HC now leads him by more than 2 million votes. He is though, but he ain't got no mandate as more people don't want him than do.......IN CALIFORNIA.
Thought I'd fix that for ya.

As for saying 0bama hasn't blatantly lied, well....... you're obviously doing what libs do best.......projecting the deficiencies of your own severely flawed party operatives onto your opponent

Trump speaks in a way that he gets his opponents to expose themselves in their own lies. His opponents seem to be clueless to this, thus far.

It's actually quite hilarious to watch him own them, at will.

CN

Old 11-28-2016, 08:41 PM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Well maybe not his fault.. God did say: in the end times-He would send the spirit of delusion.. Think trump right on cue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections