Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 05:19 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
I'm a liberal (obviously) and I don't think that at all. I don't think anyone I know believes that either.

However, what we do know for an absolute, indisputable fact is that every single person who voted for Trump VOTED for someone with a long and demonstrated history of racist, misogynistic, Islamophobic, and arguably homophobic, white supremacist, and anti-immigrant views - not to mention lying, cheating honest people out of money he owed them, and reneging on his debts. You may consider that to be a significant distinction, but personally, I do not.
No Dear,

You can't speak for what millions of others "know".

You can only speak for what you "believe".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2016, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAct41 View Post
Also, this part is disgusting:

"Poetically, I was given my walking orders at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month. I was now a veteran of institutional care — shell shocked, but on my feet."
Shell Shocked? How disgusting. I'm pretty sure he knows nothing about real war.

This poor snowflake ought to go and talk to some of the veterans of the wars of choice that Hillary voted for and supported. i.e. Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, etc etc. I recommend that he go visit Walter Reed hospital.

He could do himself the world of good by volunteer to help those maimed for life or families of those killed in those wars. Will he do so? Probably not. He can't promote himself.

Last edited by WaldoKitty; 12-03-2016 at 05:34 AM..

Old 12-03-2016, 05:31 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,280,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeriously View Post
Except that there's pics of her all over twitter being photographed hiking in the Chappaqua Woods, serene and beaming, but hey... who needs facts?! Hillary... the real winner!
That may be the funniest post I've read all week.

(Or the most pathetic).

Old 12-03-2016, 05:43 AM

Quote:
???

That's what you got out of that? That is one of the stupidest conclusions I've seen on this forum all day. What is the logical basis of that observation, other than "neener neener neener"?

And you Trumpheads seriously wonder why the kids who actually finished 6th grade think that talking with conservatives is like arguing with small children?
Do you need a time out? Maybe some cookies and a day in a safe room will help?

Oh, BTW........ NaaNaa NaaNaaNaa!! We WON and you LOST!!! Loser Loser Loser Loser!

Just so you know, 6th grade was the best three years of my life!!!

Old 12-03-2016, 07:28 AM

2,089 posts, read 1,416,016 times
Quote:
I'm a liberal (obviously) and I don't think that at all. I don't think anyone I know believes that either.

However, what we do know for an absolute, indisputable fact is that every single person who voted for Trump VOTED for someone with a long and demonstrated history of racist, misogynistic, Islamophobic, and arguably homophobic, white supremacist, and anti-immigrant views - not to mention lying, cheating honest people out of money he owed them, and reneging on his debts. You may consider that to be a significant distinction, but personally, I do not.
By virtue of this post on City-Data YOU have a voice that reaches tens of thousands and you just lobbed those insults to them.

Donald Trump is well known for his countless "random acts of kindness" to total strangers, many such incidents involving donations of large sums of money to total strangers. This short video lists just five of them. One of the incidents noted in this video involve him stopping his limosine to intervene and stop the beating of one man by another with a baseball bat. If Hillary and Bill have ever done anything remotely resembling Trump's acts of kindness even one time I am totally unaware of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S-6IV364Wg

Old 12-03-2016, 07:59 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
This guy is obviously mentally ill and detached from reality. Considering his age, I just don't see him having a good outcome at this point. Then again, he is Democrat so the whole thing might just be horse poop to get attention. I hope he gets the continued mental health care that he is obviously needs, because if the story is true, he is in for a rough ride throughout his life.

With Hillary, I suspect she had a hangover like never before and didn't get out of bed what yet hike in the woods.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:18 AM

20,125 posts, read 16,144,906 times
Quote:
The psych ward was the floor they couldn’t fall below. Or in political terms, it was the safety net. Mostly black or brown, these were the people at the very bottom of the totem pole, the ones Democrats strive to protect and Republicans see as a burden best left out in the cold.
Quote:
There was the high premium placed on snacks: the 11 AM queue for apple or orange juice, the mealtime pudding cups. (One woman nearly cried when I wouldn’t give her mine.)
I noticed he didn't give up his pudding cup to a woman who was so desperate for it that she was on the verge of tears. I get why, it was his not hers. However, mean Republican that I am, I would have most likely given it to her, I've never been good about standing by watching the fragile suffer. I imagine his solution would be to think the hospital should just hand out more pudding cups.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I noticed he didn't give up his pudding cup to a woman who was so desperate for it that she was on the verge of tears. I get why, it was his not hers. However, mean Republican that I am, I would have most likely given it to her, I've never been good about standing by watching the fragile suffer. I imagine his solution would be to think the hospital should just hand out more pudding cups.
Indeed.

And they call us "deplorables".

Old 12-03-2016, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
It's the old liberal story hag... what's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:18 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Is he "Pajama Boy" all grown up?

Anyone wearing that T shirt where I live would get their a** kicked, for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections