Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 11:57 PM

32,321 posts, read 15,272,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
They decided the recount as requested via cherry-picking was unconstitutional. This did not mean all recounts would be. A statewide request would have passed muster, but Al did not want that.

Had Al not been crushed in his home state, Fl is a non issue. BC won Tn. Gore got cremed in Tn.
They only wanted a recount in Florida. Wow, just think if Gore had won. We would not have gone to war with Iraq. How different this country would be and how many of our soldiers would still be alive
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2016, 12:01 AM

34,285 posts, read 17,372,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
They only wanted a recount in Florida. Wow, just think if Gore had won. We would not have gone to war with Iraq. How different this country would be and how many of our soldiers would still be alive

and how many more 9/11s on our soil we would have had? (It was planned out in 1999)

I was delighted we avoided Gore. A horrible VP pick by BC. I am delighted we took out tons of terrorist training camps last decade. I am also delighted our losses were under 1/25th the enemies. By taking out 100k of theirs, no doubt we took out at least 1,000 jihadists of the future.

Old 12-04-2016, 12:02 AM

34,285 posts, read 17,372,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Maybe they will play this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukWRRNqMAZ4

this would fit HRC twice, 2008 and 2016.

Old 12-04-2016, 01:40 AM

4,550 posts, read 4,094,045 times
pretty clear the globalists agenda at the moment is to continue waving themselves in our faces so when the 8 years is up we still remember them at all. That or they're right there when they coo the system however they plan to do it.

Old 12-04-2016, 03:59 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,393,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hillary Clinton & Tim Kaine, not to be outdone by Trump have decided to do their won "victory" tour too. Maybe they forgot the election was over, and they lost. Then again, to her supporters, nobody ever loses anything.

I'm wondering. Nobody came to her rallies. How many will come to her "participation" tour?

Clinton, Kaine planning 'thank you events' | Washington Examiner
LOL! I hadn't seen this. Hilarious!

Wow, notice the soft focus in that picture on Hillary only to cover up her chicken neck and facial wrinkles!

Old 12-04-2016, 04:51 AM

17,435 posts, read 11,456,807 times
Quote:
On the flip side, you have no idea what Gore would have done positively or negatively. Anything you say about him is pure guessing or wishful thinking.

Old 12-04-2016, 04:55 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,814,473 times
Quote:
Nope what. The supreme court absolutely decided that Bush would be he next president.
Please give us a link to where the Supreme Court declared GW Bush the winner of the 2000 election. Also show us in the US Constitution where the Supreme Court even has this power.

i.e. What you say is nonsense.

Quote:
Edit: NVM. I see where others proved you absolutely wrong.

Gore was an adult about it. He conceded and moved on. Hillary, hid in room, cried, attacked her campaign staff, and didn't even have the maturity to address her supporters once she lost. She refuses to tell her violent rioting supporters to stand down, and seeks to undermine the election by silly pointless recounts. Quite a person that you attempt to support.

Old 12-04-2016, 05:01 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,814,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Y'all are so silly. You look at bs "news" and don't even know the difference. I feel sorry for you.
No need to feel sorry for me, but I appreciate the concern.

I believe you told us that Hillary would win. I suggest that you go and address whatever BS news, as you put it, that you are listening to.

I voted for Trump who sent the Clintons back to their hedge fund friends back in the Hamptons.

Old 12-04-2016, 05:03 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,155,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Wouldnt it be wonderful if the Democrats become yhe party of celebrating losers and watching them all crying and hugging and fear mongering.

CNN will have another month of having their hosts sit in shock and awe about how great Hillary would have been and how she won the popular vote.

I wonder if Hillary will launch an online fund raising as she came.dead broke off the campaign.
You beat me to it! Will the tissues be dispensed individually or will they hand out the pocket packs?
Maybe Barbara Boxer will open for her and get the crowd revved up.
Still no announcement on the admission fee.

Old 12-04-2016, 05:06 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,155,805 times
Quote:
I saw that episode----Twilight Zone, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections