Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2016, 06:50 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,206,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Forget it. You can't talk sense to a bunch of cultists.
Here's an idea ... why don't you and the other libs petition the mods for a Political Consolation forum ?

Old 12-04-2016, 06:54 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,308,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Not See View Post
Questioning the grammar ? Or is there another reason for your post ?
That was cheeky of me. It was just hard to resist when in a post arguing that the stereotype of Trump voters is wrong there's a grammatical error that undercuts that argument.

I apologize.

Old 12-04-2016, 07:11 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,206,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
That was cheeky of me. It was just hard to resist when in a post arguing that the stereotype of Trump voters is wrong there's a grammatical error that undercuts that argument.

I apologize.
You forgot a comma between wrong and there's ...

Old 12-04-2016, 09:55 AM

15,408 posts, read 6,207,474 times
It is notable that on at least a few occasions Trump called out individual media reporters at Trump rallies even after crowds had already displayed hostility. Not a smart thing to do. Particularly remember Katy Tur getting this treatment. Signs that it was wearing on him a bit.Certainly not Presidential. Sometimes lashed out at the "crooked" media, too. Probably a one term President IMO.

Old 12-04-2016, 10:18 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,365,382 times
Default Elections > I predict Trump will have a bigger landslide victory in 2020

Yes even the Liberals will come out of the closet and vote for Trump Play doh and bubbles will sky rocket so be sure to buy stocks in these companies.

Old 12-04-2016, 03:02 PM

25,986 posts, read 22,181,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
It is notable that on at least a few occasions Trump called out individual media reporters at Trump rallies even after crowds had already displayed hostility. Not a smart thing to do. Particularly remember Katy Tur getting this treatment. Signs that it was wearing on him a bit.Certainly not Presidential. Sometimes lashed out at the "crooked" media, too. Probably a one term President IMO.
You are entitled to your dream, but I just don't see it happening. Trump, a second term if he chooses to run for re-election, followed by most likely 8 years for Pence. The Democrats have worked hard to destroy their party and the rebuild, if possible, will take quite some time. Geesh, the liberals still haven't got past "denial". Hillary defeated herself and the Democratic Party. Self-destruct!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Yes even the Liberals will come out of the closet and vote for Trump Play doh and bubbles will sky rocket so be sure to buy stocks in these companies.
Well, apparently they didn't come out for Hillary in the numbers expected. Do you think though that the Democratic Party is continuing to destroy themselves even as a I type this? I do think so. This is the ideal time for a 3rd party to rise and become a real contender with the Democratic Party nearly out for the count!

I can't imagine who they could run in the Democratic Party since this time, they considered Hillary their most viable candidate. Kaine?

Old 12-04-2016, 03:29 PM

1,553 posts, read 927,341 times
Reckless Donnie will be doomed by recession ... much like one-termer Pappa Bush.

Dems need to get their act together and find someone to clean up the (inevitable) Trump-GOP 2020 train wreck...

Old 12-04-2016, 03:31 PM

3,901 posts, read 4,554,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Which will lead to a massive landslide victory for Trump in 2020 as people will realize Trump is serious about making America great and not just a has been country where we kept putting failed leaders in control of the wheel.
Have you noticed all the threads bumped up lately predicting a win for Hillary? (just to rub it in?)

Trump and the Republicans have a chance... if they do well, fine, if they don't, they'll be voted out.
Only time will tell if someone finds and resurrects this thread 4 years from now.

Old 12-04-2016, 04:19 PM

46,328 posts, read 27,166,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Market Junkie View Post
Reckless Donnie will be doomed by recession ... much like one-termer Pappa Bush.

Dems need to get their act together and find someone to clean up the (inevitable) Trump-GOP 2020 train wreck...
Yup, and the left needs to keep doing what they are doing...you kept pelosi and even kept DWS......after CAUGHT lying....continue the great job....you're doing great...

Old 12-06-2016, 08:55 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,207,474 times
[quote=AnywhereElse;46400838]You are entitled to your dream, but I just don't see it happening. Trump, a second term if he chooses to run for re-election, followed by most likely 8 years for Pence. The Democrats have worked hard to destroy their party and the rebuild, if possible, will take quite some time. Geesh, the liberals still haven't got past "denial". Hillary defeated herself and the Democratic Party. Self-destruct!

You are also entitled to your dream, but the odds are low. Despite the loss Clinton still got more votes. The Democrats will be sure to choose a less flawed candidate in 2020. Would advise the GOP to do likewise. Without the emails investigation on Clinton and her "deplorables" blunder, he would have lost. Temporary setback. No worries. Dems have still won two of the last three.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections